Integrity

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

TTP gonna be the first dude to rip me

Sucks, but I wanna get some trade credit with him early on

Tuckman

Uh Poster

I just informed Books the draft has started, he will watch that draft room like a hawk unless he's sleeping or at work

J

joeybagadonuts

Brickaaa, usual bet for poker tonight?

Thanks for the $ from last week, btw, just saw it in my paypal.

:cheers

rjt721

EOG Master

Tuck, nice pick

Yu Darvish was wild in his second Cactus League start Tuesday, walking four while also allowing three hits and two runs over three innings of work against the Indians.

tripp

EOG Master

why dont u dumbfucks ever listen to me? i told you ttp wanted carlos bad and u let him have the guy :shoot:

tripp

EOG Master

No i'll be 23 before the season starts. I would have been 19 or 20 first year of this league

tripp

EOG Master

cant believe gio got picked before carlos. One guy is a decent matchups SP, the other is the best catcher by a decent bit this year. tough choice

I think cee should get a redo on that one. TTP obviously still has him rattled for the SP debacle

rjt721

EOG Master

Gamer, how come your people think they're better than my people? :finger004

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xKAz0a77Fm0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

rjt721

EOG Master

awful pick

Madison Bumgarner was knocked around by the Cubs Tuesday, surrendering three runs on seven hits over four innings of work.

tripp

EOG Master

pretty much know who im ending up with first two rounds. will let you donks panic for pitching early while i get all the top available bats