Great Player Prop - Draymond Green UNDER 28.5/28 Pts/Reb

choslamshe

EOG Master
This one just way to high, despite how dominant Draymond has been this year and tournament. The Billikens will bring the 'D' and the leading scorer of this game will probably end up with 12-14 points only. For what should be such a defensive battle from the getgo, linesmaker thinks he should obtain higher than his season avg? against one of the top d's in the nation? I love this prop...

choslamshe

EOG Master
Re: Great Player Prop - Draymond Green UNDER 28.5/28 Pts/Reb

Looking good nearing half. Draymond hopefully sitting out the last few iminutes of the half...with a combined 10. Not even involved in the offense which i didn't expect..not sure if i should be pumped of choked with 10 at half

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

I was on this play as well. Concerning that he is close to pace without being heaviliy involved. Played under 17 1/2 points as well.

tripp

EOG Master

Wouldn't want my money vs Draymond the way he is playing right now. Looking decent right now but if he starts to get into rhythm on offense he can easily end up with 20 and 15 in this game.

royalfan

EOG Dedicated

Ofcourse he easily could. That line of thining is why most people cannot beat props.

J

joeybagadonuts

Big missed FT

choslamshe

EOG Master

rebound to give him 16-13. damnit...

without foulfest, game extension i probably get it.

Had i taken over this prop...."This just in, Draymond Green chokes on his gatorade and is out for the game" during the first time out....