Kendall Marshall has a broken right wrist

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran
Re: Kendall Marshall has a broken right wrist

UNC can beat
Ohio without Marshall but life gets hard from there.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Ohio University's strength is in the backcourt.

The Bobcats are fourth in the country in steals averaging 9.4 per game.

newport2

EOG Dedicated

Anybody remember when John Kuester took over for the injured Phil Ford in the 1977 regional finals against Kentucky, leading the Tarheels to the Final Four? Deja-vu?

tripp

EOG Master

huge blow if Marshall can't play moving forward. Not their best player, but certainly their most important.

Huge downgrade going to White at PG. At this point he is nowhere near the creator or the offensive threat that Marshall is. His turnover numbers are very impressive but I don't see him being able to lead this team past Kansas.

Feel awful Marshall if this is it for him. Great kid and really deserved much better than this. It doesn't look optimistic, especially if you saw the Roy Williams interview. Guy looked like his son just died.

railbird

EOG Master

Roy Williams sucks as a coach, North Car is done now that Roy Williams cant hide behind hus players

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

Anybody heard whether he is going to try to play or not? I heard his dad say he was having surgery today and they were hopeful he will be able to play this weekend. I don't see how that is possible, but who knows.

Also, what do you think the line will be if they play KU on Sunday w/o Marshall? My guess would be pick, but curious to see what some of you guys think.

yisman

EOG Master

he had surgery this morning and they're saying his status is uncertain

if they play KU without him, KU will be favored. KU -3?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Pin inserted today.

It helps that he's left-handed and he's adept at throwing one-handed passes.

Nobody pushes the ball and looks upcourt quite like Marshall.

He should dress if only to serve as a calming presence for the team.

truthseeker

EOG Addicted

I think they can beat Ohio without him but after that it gets sticky. I think the guy is overrated but he is the best they have.

yisman

EOG Master

Anybody heard whether he is going to try to play or not? I heard his dad say he was having surgery today and they were hopeful he will be able to play this weekend. I don't see how that is possible, but who knows.

Also, what do you think the line will be if they play KU on Sunday w/o Marshall? My guess would be pick, but curious to see what some of you guys think.

KU -1.5 and that's with his status uncertain. :)

carolinakid

Banned

if barnes come to play today, carolina will win, but seems like he does not want to be a leader

carolinakid

Banned

imo this game is a total crap shoot and i can see carolina winning and i can see kansas winning