Who has the best EOG team?

Integrity

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Tegs u haven't figured out that your 4 and 5 starters are inter changeable. Having depth so u have good 2 step matchups is important for 4-5. If ur starting Vance Worley 1 steps every week ur fucked.

have figured that out

my bench arms arent as good as yours but as far as worley/garcia themselves. i like them but yea, i do need to improve my bench SPs.

think i may get lucky on a couple of them but they're risky

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I love me some Timely vs. Tegs

Should be an interesting season... and I ain't even in this bitch.

Bitch ass Stallion wouldn't let me get in.

Integrity

EOG Master

First deal for me:

Shipped out Teix/Garcia for Hosmer/Choo/Floyd

Giving him better 1b and better Sp but we're adding Choo to stabilize our OF.

Also looking at Floyd as undervalued and if 4/5 guys are more matchups anyway, we should be able to piece together the points lost there.

If Teix somehow ups his average, it'll prob suck, but he's been at 256 or w/e the last two years and is on the other side of 30.

Meanwhile Hosmer will be the 1b for years and Choo's stability in the OF means less risk there.

Feel free to rip. I realize it's a lil risky but feel it's an appropriate one to take

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

You lost 50 computer points on that one. I hope you know what you're doing...

...I'm not a top secret partner for nothing!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

First deal for me:

Shipped out Teix/Garcia for Hosmer/Choo/Floyd

Giving him better 1b and better Sp but we're adding Choo to stabilize our OF.

Also looking at Floyd as undervalued and if 4/5 guys are more matchups anyway, we should be able to piece together the points lost there.

If Teix somehow ups his average, it'll prob suck, but he's been at 256 or w/e the last two years and is on the other side of 30.

Meanwhile Hosmer will be the 1b for years and Choo's stability in the OF means less risk there.

Feel free to rip. I realize it's a lil risky but feel it's an appropriate one to take

Nice going back and forth with you there for about an hour. Hosmer will definitely turn out to be the best player in the deal, and that might be as early as already THIS year. I do think that TEX has a bounce back season with the avg. He wont bat .290, but he also wont bat .250 again. And I like the pitching upgrade. Hate losing my only legit outfielder, and I dont know how to replace him yet.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Mc somehow got the best bat and arm in the deal by dangling choo? Jesus, gonna be a long year for tegs and Joey. Worley and Floyd as your 4th and 5th best starters is funnies

biggamer3

EOG Master

Mc somehow got the best bat and arm in the deal by dangling choo? Jesus, gonna be a long year for tegs and Joey. Worley and Floyd as your 4th and 5th best starters is funnies

What's even worse then rape deals is reading mc or tripps comments after the deals. Its cringe worthy, mc writing that he hates to lose choo, oh poor boy hates losing a regular ofer to get two better players

Timetopay

EOG Master

dreadful beginning to deals

Hosmer 25 hr 80 rbi guy first year. Choo is done. Floyd a never was.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

What's even worse then rape deals is reading mc or tripps comments after the deals. Its cringe worthy, mc writing that he hates to lose choo, oh poor boy hates losing a regular ofer to get two better players
Thought mc was kinda funny... Love him taking advantage of tegs right after tegs posted that he wouldn't get ripped off in deals here. Tripp makes me cringe though. Gamer, I want a pitching upgrade but don't wanna part ways with de Aza - I'm sure I could be talke into it though. Haha

tripp

EOG Master

Brutal deal. MC gets the two best players in the deal somehow.

Floyd blows, Hosmer way overrated for this year, and Choo is ehh.

tripp

EOG Master

The good thing is that Tex is a little overrated. My man Konerko has similar pts as Teix over the past two years :scooter

tripp

EOG Master

i think garcia/tex outscores hosmer/floyd by a little more than 80.

then you need Choo to outscore whoever you are replacing at OF by at least 80-100 pts to make it a worthwhile deal. Probably guys you can find on the WW that turn out to score same pts as Choo. Hell, last year KC had two WW outfielders that did that.

Unless tegs is already thinking about next year with Hosmer as a keeper I dont like the deal. I dont think it's gonna bury anyone though since Teix is not an elite bat and Garcia is just a matchups SP.

Integrity

EOG Master

i think garcia/tex outscores hosmer/floyd by a little more than 80.

then you need Choo to outscore whoever you are replacing at OF by at least 80-100 pts to make it a worthwhile deal. Probably guys you can find on the WW that turn out to score same pts as Choo. Hell, last year KC had two WW outfielders that did that.

Unless tegs is already thinking about next year with Hosmer as a keeper I dont like the deal. I dont think it's gonna bury anyone though since Teix is not an elite bat and Garcia is just a matchups SP.

im looking at choo to be choo again...i dont lose as much at 1b as people think and stabilize my OF

i should be fine

tripp

EOG Master

if choo has a year comparable to 09 or 10 then you do fine as he was a good #2 OF.

if you get 450 pts from Choo then he is probably most valuable guy in the deal actually. Teix probably only good for around 470ish at 1b

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

When do waivers start...I need to replace some of the guys that TTP got me...hahaha

Tuck...leave me a message at SP...

Timetopay

EOG Master

When do waivers start...I need to replace some of the guys that TTP got me...hahaha

Tuck...leave me a message at SP...

r u off your rocker

I did the best i could to fill in that swiss cheese team u gave to run.

Who u dont like? We had frickin 50 rounds and you were one pick away from me so made it a tad challenging while your out getting a tan:finger004

Tripper no sides on me and u this season. We were too close in my rankings, sorry sir

tripp

EOG Master

No worries cee. I'm sure we will be meeting in the playoffs after you take that slapdick division. :cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

Cee what you want pal? $100 or $200. your call

Taking some of your dough will make my quite pleased

No worries cee. I'm sure we will be meeting in the playoffs after you take that slapdick division. :cheers

Maybe it will be like your divisions where u blow everyone out ? I gotta see how I compare vs books and Timelty. But I will blow TTP outta the water this year. Wonder what happened to the guy. Any ideas?

tripp

EOG Master

No idea cee, think the game has just passed him by. At least he still has his buds breaks, tn and timely to give him handys and tell him his team rocks.

Timetopay

EOG Master

nothing like rocking out to these stats as a starting 3b. Sign me up:houra

[TABLE="class: data, width: 100%"]
<TBODY>

[TD="align: left"]2011[/TD]

</TBODY>[/TABLE]