Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

No idea cee, think the game has just passed him by. At least he still has his buds breaks, tn and timely to give him handys and tell him his team rocks.

lolol. This is true. Can't wait til the same guys are top 4 every year in the TTP rankings despite how good/bad their teams are

TTP has $250 sides with tripper too. Poor guy is gonna be out a lotta dough this season. :scooter

rjt721

EOG Master

Tuck, check the waivers settings to make sure they are the same as last year. Don't remember what the setup was last season.

I did my own rankings on a few teams and have me blowing out TTP this season. I'll even offer a side on it since I don't fear the TTP this yr :houra
TTP's team is mid/bottom pack this year. explains why hes not ripping your team. I need to try and get a record side vs him.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

TTP did Viejo's drafting? What kind of nonsense is that?

Meanwhile, I couldn't get in this fuckin' league. :finger004

Cee, what are your team rankings?

Only did TTP/Tripper so far.

Takes a long time to get out my pencil and paper and write the side by side comparisions of each player vs player . I'll do some more when I get home from work.

tripp

EOG Master

lmao, everyone is in for sides on TTP this season. Poor fellow :houra

so ttp only gonna making 99k this year instead of 100k thanks to sides losses cee?

poor guy. I guess i should thank him though for destroying viejos team as well as his own. took two teams out of the running himself :houra

rjt721

EOG Master

Tripperrrrrrrrr

Third Basemen
Overview: Jose Bautista doesn't just blow away the field with his power, as he is far and away the best of the top options in terms of BB/K ratio. After Bautista and Evan Longoria is a crowded second tier, loaded with players who practically ooze risk. Kevin Youkilis is no exception, as he has played in no more than 136 games in any of the last three seasons. A sports hernia and hip bursitis sapped Youkilis' power last season, but he is reportedly healthy again this spring. He could easily surprise owners with his first 25-plus homer season since 2009, and meanwhile, he continues to live up to his "Greek God of Walks" moniker. With Youkilis going after Adrian Beltre, Ryan Zimmerman, David Wright, Brett Lawrie and Alex Rodriguez in many leagues, it could pay huge dividends to wait out much of the second tier to land him.
First tier: Jose Bautista, Evan Longoria.
Second tier: Adrian Beltre, Ryan Zimmerman, David Wright, Kevin Youkilis, Brett Lawrie, Pablo Sandoval, Michael Young.
Third tier: Alex Rodriguez, Mark Reynolds, Aramis Ramirez, Emilio Bonifacio, Ryan Roberts, Martin Prado.
Last call for standard mixed leagues: Mike Moustakas, Chase Headley, Danny Valencia, Edwin Encarnacion, Mat Gamel, David Freese.
For deeper leagues only: Placido Polanco, Chipper Jones, Lonnie Chisenhall, Daniel Murphy, Chris Davis, Ian Stewart, Scott Rolen, Wilson Betemit, Brent Morel, Pedro Alvarez, Mike Aviles, Alberto Callaspo, Jimmy Paredes, Chone Figgins, Juan Uribe, Casey Blake, Jack Hannahan.

Youk healthy and poised for a huge bounceback season. :houra

Tripper's keeper Lowrie not even mentioned. Figgins and Chris Davis are ahead of him. :LMAO

rjt721

EOG Master

Wrong. My man Duda ranked at both 1B and OF.

Lowrie just blows. Plus you don't need SS since you have Aybar. :fuck:

Hanley gonna outscore your starting SS and 3B combined. :lock:

Integrity

EOG Master

If someone isn't happy with their 2b, I do have Kipnis. Need to be upgraded somewhere else though.

rjt721

EOG Master

I told Tegs I was gonna grab Kipnis with a late round pick and he goes and steals him from me. Poor fantasy ethics. :finger004

J

joeybagadonuts

I told Tegs I was gonna grab Kipnis with a late round pick and he goes and steals him from me. Poor fantasy ethics. :finger004

:lol

Tegs will probably get upset about this and give him back to you bc stealing isn't 'like, chill, yo'

Integrity

EOG Master

Great, now Kinger is in. And on Timely's team no less.

Two dudes who are gonna be trolling my every word all year in here :shoot::shoot:

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Great, now Kinger is in. And on Timely's team no less.Two dudes who are gonna be trolling my every word all year in here :shoot::shoot:
Outside of getting a piece of bricks winnings, king has no affiliation to my team what so ever. He basically just paid to be a cheerleader. Who doesn't wanna cheer on a winner? Can't blame him. Also, for the 10000 time, no one is trolling you. Jesus. I rip everyone who makes dumb trades and draft picks - it just so happens that you've had both this you already. Ps. Having a job blows. I should quit already. Being broke sucked, but it may be better than 50 hour work weeks again.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mind if Kinger is on? Not at all. Hes great for the thread and good dude.

But I will be inviting two managers to help me as well as during the summer i have more work and do stuff with the family.

So need guys to watch the ww and shit. So how do you invite people? Cant find it

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripperrrrrrrrr

Third Basemen
Overview: Jose Bautista doesn't just blow away the field with his power, as he is far and away the best of the top options in terms of BB/K ratio. After Bautista and Evan Longoria is a crowded second tier, loaded with players who practically ooze risk. Kevin Youkilis is no exception, as he has played in no more than 136 games in any of the last three seasons. A sports hernia and hip bursitis sapped Youkilis' power last season, but he is reportedly healthy again this spring. He could easily surprise owners with his first 25-plus homer season since 2009, and meanwhile, he continues to live up to his "Greek God of Walks" moniker. With Youkilis going after Adrian Beltre, Ryan Zimmerman, David Wright, Brett Lawrie and Alex Rodriguez in many leagues, it could pay huge dividends to wait out much of the second tier to land him.
First tier: Jose Bautista, Evan Longoria.
Second tier: Adrian Beltre, Ryan Zimmerman, David Wright, Kevin Youkilis, Brett Lawrie, Pablo Sandoval, Michael Young.
Third tier: Alex Rodriguez, Mark Reynolds, Aramis Ramirez, Emilio Bonifacio, Ryan Roberts, Martin Prado.
Last call for standard mixed leagues: Mike Moustakas, Chase Headley, Danny Valencia, Edwin Encarnacion, Mat Gamel, David Freese.
For deeper leagues only: Placido Polanco, Chipper Jones, Lonnie Chisenhall, Daniel Murphy, Chris Davis, Ian Stewart, Scott Rolen, Wilson Betemit, Brent Morel, Pedro Alvarez, Mike Aviles, Alberto Callaspo, Jimmy Paredes, Chone Figgins, Juan Uribe, Casey Blake, Jack Hannahan.

Youk healthy and poised for a huge bounceback season. :houra

Tripper's keeper Lowrie not even mentioned. Figgins and Chris Davis are ahead of him. :LMAO

I do enjoy Michael Young over Arod and Aramis:houra

Timetopay

EOG Master

tripp there is 0 reason for me to send deals

either i got to get ripped or its used to just decline and say shitty offer

waste of time

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Hardest to deal preseason because unlike Tripp and tegs, most people like the players they drafted and the team - otherwise, why would they draft him. Preseason trades are all about last year and draft position. Stupid to trade like that for the most part.

Integrity

EOG Master

Alright, to give Timely some more material, here is the list of the Rankings via the Software along with my comments about teams after.

1. Joey/Tegs 7163...Questions beyond top 3 of SP, lineup is stable, but young. Good closers. Needs bench SP to break out. May have most projected points but could lose on matchups where SPs aren't so good.

2. RJT 7137....Good value on SP, second RP can be a problem. Utley already bumming. Duda at 1b? Cahill/Chacin likely make a break. Lineup may be behind Tegs somewhat, but better matchups at SP have this team a lil better in my mind.

3. tripp 6955....SS/3b are glaring holes. I like his bench SPs more than most prob. Masterson/Clay likely make or break.

4. BG3 6891....this is the team that I'm really liking. Health will be the key. Lockdown RP and the SPs are deep. IF forced to pick the best team, I'd have a hard time picking against this one.

5. TTP 6751....higher on the list than I thought. Either Morales or Goldy are gonna have to shine at 1b. Span/Lee in OF can be really good or very bad. SPs Marcum/Ubaldo are kinda bummin right now but wouldnt surprise me if they're great. Hudson will prove to be a shrewd pick once he returns.

6. VD 6745.......Lockdown pen, solid lineup and decent staff. No real horse unless you count CJ, but a lot of solid arms and some high upside on the bench.

7. MC 6642....Needs to get his OF in order and have Mesoraco shine for Cincy. 2 horses on the staff and some nice options after that. Stras/Pineda each taking steps to become aces will be the key for MC to win more matchups and be higher than 7th. IF Roberts sucks this yr, he has Gordon Beckham to sub in at 2b..

8. Cee 6631..........So-so pen. Good SP, relying on the Nats new guys and young Braves. CC gives rotation stability though. Lineup is nice. Wieters could/should break out and be a top catcher.

9. TN 6600....lower than I thought. I'd be surprised if he finished 9th. Lineup has studs and few holes. Morneau a question mark and Cespedes is a gamble. Other dudes like Scutaro/Cuddy are solid. Carpenter's health and Beachy taking another step are keys for him. Also needs Kenley to steal the closers job in LA.

10. Timely/Brick/Kinger 6527....best overall SP team. 3 horses and a ton of solid options after. Points projections may be 10th, but is gonna crush SP matchups. Lineup leaves a lot to be desired though. But if Cain/De Aza are what people think, should be a very fine team.

11. Books 6522.....a thousand bats on the bench?? Love the starting bats though. SP needs depth and the closers are now the worst in the league with Soria heading for surgery. Will win matchups when the bats are raking though.

12. Tuck 6477..........not sure this is the worst team in the league, despite what points say. 1b/2b could be a problem. The health of David Wright is key but he has Zimm and can find other DH options. Bryce stashed for the future is very nice. Needs a lil more depth in Pitching and Marmol to be Marmol again.

So there we have it.....Let the shit talk begin but that's what the software says for total points. Matchups will obviously have this order different as in no way am I expecting to be the top team, but I do think Joey's squad will be solid. Only around a 700 disparity from top to bottom isn't too shabby.

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah im with ya timely. I dont even know how to put together guys that make sense without knowing shit.

I just wanted a shot at Wain and you said u would be up to trading him so figure maybe something works.