Who has the best EOG team?

Integrity

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

lmfao

yea, i'm another solid sp away i think....like i said, i think RJ is ahead of me, but i think on weeks i win, they will be big

then on weeks, i lose, will be awful....need one more consistent pitcher somehow

so ttp only gonna making 99k this year instead of 100k thanks to sides losses cee?

poor guy. I guess i should thank him though for destroying viejos team as well as his own. took two teams out of the running himself :houra

Yep, he's in trouble. Guy falls from the playoffs last season. Now everyone can't wait to get sides in action on him as well. This is a what have u done for me lately league :scooter

Alright, to give Timely some more material, here is the list of the Rankings via the Software along with my comments about teams after.

1. Joey/Tegs 7163...Questions beyond top 3 of SP, lineup is stable, but young. Good closers. Needs bench SP to break out. May have most projected points but could lose on matchups where SPs aren't so good.

2. RJT 7137....Good value on SP, second RP can be a problem. Utley already bumming. Duda at 1b? Cahill/Chacin likely make a break. Lineup may be behind Tegs somewhat, but better matchups at SP have this team a lil better in my mind.

3. tripp 6955....SS/3b are glaring holes. I like his bench SPs more than most prob. Masterson/Clay likely make or break.

4. BG3 6891....this is the team that I'm really liking. Health will be the key. Lockdown RP and the SPs are deep. IF forced to pick the best team, I'd have a hard time picking against this one.

5. TTP 6751....higher on the list than I thought. Either Morales or Goldy are gonna have to shine at 1b. Span/Lee in OF can be really good or very bad. SPs Marcum/Ubaldo are kinda bummin right now but wouldnt surprise me if they're great. Hudson will prove to be a shrewd pick once he returns.

6. VD 6745.......Lockdown pen, solid lineup and decent staff. No real horse unless you count CJ, but a lot of solid arms and some high upside on the bench.

7. MC 6642....Needs to get his OF in order and have Mesoraco shine for Cincy. 2 horses on the staff and some nice options after that. Stras/Pineda each taking steps to become aces will be the key for MC to win more matchups and be higher than 7th. IF Roberts sucks this yr, he has Gordon Beckham to sub in at 2b..

8. Cee 6631..........So-so pen. Good SP, relying on the Nats new guys and young Braves. CC gives rotation stability though. Lineup is nice. Wieters could/should break out and be a top catcher.

9. TN 6600....lower than I thought. I'd be surprised if he finished 9th. Lineup has studs and few holes. Morneau a question mark and Cespedes is a gamble. Other dudes like Scutaro/Cuddy are solid. Carpenter's health and Beachy taking another step are keys for him. Also needs Kenley to steal the closers job in LA.

10. Timely/Brick/Kinger 6527....best overall SP team. 3 horses and a ton of solid options after. Points projections may be 10th, but is gonna crush SP matchups. Lineup leaves a lot to be desired though. But if Cain/De Aza are what people think, should be a very fine team.

11. Books 6522.....a thousand bats on the bench?? Love the starting bats though. SP needs depth and the closers are now the worst in the league with Soria heading for surgery. Will win matchups when the bats are raking though.

12. Tuck 6477..........not sure this is the worst team in the league, despite what points say. 1b/2b could be a problem. The health of David Wright is key but he has Zimm and can find other DH options. Bryce stashed for the future is very nice. Needs a lil more depth in Pitching and Marmol to be Marmol again.

So there we have it.....Let the shit talk begin but that's what the software says for total points. Matchups will obviously have this order different as in no way am I expecting to be the top team, but I do think Joey's squad will be solid. Only around a 700 disparity from top to bottom isn't too shabby.

I'll take +500 vs your team for 38832838383883848484389 dollars

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

You asked me which one of the big 3 I'd trade. I thought you just meant this year - not this week. After a week, just like last year, everyone but greinke is available. Verly and wain included. Tough to trade a question like wain too. Could be top 5 guy, could be a year away. I'm willing to bet on his value rising after he pitches in a real game. Weird that the guy who owns the software would have most points.... I think it was obvious you'd have most since you drafted using the thing. What's it gonna tell you, despite using our tool, you have the worst team? Haha good sales idea.

Integrity

EOG Master

I will do a 50 side total pts

aite... my young braves minor/teheran gonna crush me, but it'll be worth it to see them shine

have him put it up.

will give me 3 sides once timely has our thing put in, so that's good enough for my first yr.

aite... my young braves minor/teheran gonna crush me, but it'll be worth it to see them shine

have him put it up.

will give me 3 sides once timely has our thing put in, so that's good enough for my first yr.

u could have teheren for a bag of peanuts. Minor gonna be pretty good tho

Just did timely projections. Prolly one of the worst hitting lineups in the league. That OF is brutal

Ichiro Suzuki, RF, SEA News: Mariners outfielder Ichiro Suzuki had another productive day at the plate in Monday's Cactus League game against the Cubs. He went 1 for 4 with a home run and a walk in the 12-7 loss. He launched a two-run shot off Travis Wood in the opening frame for his first long ball of the spring. Suzuki, who will bat third this season, has gone 10 for 26 (.385) with nine RBI so far this spring.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Rankings:Rjt - defending champ, so give the respect at the startBrick - guy drafted a monster. Really, best sp going into the year. People forget how good of a bat u can get for even just good arms. Better to draft pitching. Tn - his team is on their last legs, but the old timers got one goodie left in themMc - guys roster is loaded with winners - white sox. Ttp - ubaldo the x factor, and ttps hoping he is Simon not Paula. Tuck - it gets old putting him last all the timeViejo - I just like Matt Moore.Gamer - top 4 talent, 5 cent body parts.Books - WTFCee - team was better with huddy and kemp.Tegs - 3 arms, then nothing. Relying on Gavin Floyd is like relying on Tripp to educate ur kids.Tripp - why didn't he draft anyone until the 10th round? Oh, he did?

Rankings:Rjt - defending champ, so give the respect at the startBrick - guy drafted a monster. Really, best sp going into the year. People forget how good of a bat u can get for even just good arms. Better to draft pitching. Tn - his team is on their last legs, but the old timers got one goodie left in themMc - guys roster is loaded with winners - white sox. Ttp - ubaldo the x factor, and ttps hoping he is Simon not Paula. Tuck - it gets old putting him last all the timeViejo - I just like Matt Moore.Gamer - top 4 talent, 5 cent body parts.Books - WTFCee - team was better with huddy and kemp.Tegs - 3 arms, then nothing. Relying on Gavin Floyd is like relying on Tripp to educate ur kids.Tripp - why didn't he draft anyone until the 10th round? Oh, he did?
:LMAO some funnies in there

rjt721

EOG Master

Thanks Timely!

News: Mariners catcher Jesus Montero only had one hit in Monday's Cactus League game against the Cubs but he made the most of it. He launched a two-run shot off Travis Wood in the third inning for his second long ball of the spring. He finished 1 for 5 in the 12-7 loss. Montero has gone 8 for 28 (.286) with 10 RBI and a .607 slugging percentage so far this spring.

Integrity

EOG Master

well, good to see ya put something up.

always like reading/seeing diff ranks....they're fun to reference later in the year

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Fucking a rj. I knew I shoulda picked him before you and not waited for him to come back (knew tripp would pass like the genius he is) to me. Carrying 2 catchers when I dont like having even 1 bench bat made me wait a round. Could be top 3 catch - even in that park.

rjt721

EOG Master

Loved MC saying he was going to cut back on the deals this year. Guy can't stop, he is a dealaholic.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UPw-3e_pzqU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>