Fri 3/23**7:45PM

North Carolina **+110
Kansas **+120
NC State **+1025
Ohio. +2500

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Re: Odds to go to the Final Four

I like Florida and Louisville, but I've had them in my Elite 8 all along and haven't seen anything to make me change my mind...I like Kentucky as well. They'll roll through Indiana and should be better than -195 to beat Baylor.

chazzy

EOG Dedicated

My picks:

Kentucky -195

Chalky, yes, but I don't see any of these teams giving Kentucky much of a problem. Indiana could be tough, but Kentucky has progressed far more than IU since they last met. Baylor could pose some problems if they get hot, but I don't think they play enough defense. Xavier, fat chance.

Michigan St +125

This team is built for the tournament. They are just too physical for any of the other teams in this region. Marquette the only team here that has chance to match that physicality.

Kansas +120

Homer play maybe, but there is just something about this team. Every team that wins the title finds a way to win that one game where they don't play well. Now that game is behind them, I think they will play much looser. They are a rhythm team on offense and I don't think either NC St or UNC has the ability to disrupt that rhythm. They have the best defense left in the region, and I think ultimately that will be the deciding factor.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

For the one region you did not project, chazzy, beware of the Badgers in the East Region.