Who has the best EOG team?

Timetopay

EOG Master
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

TTP, wife won't shut the tv off till her show is over, I can't fall asleep with a tv on :shoot:

i watching my sisters newborn

I have the 10:30 and 2:30 shift. So just trying to stay awake. Wife has 4:30 and morning

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Kinger lets be partners and rule the world

get off that losing squad

just think

THE KING STALLIONS:cheers

I'll definitely consider the offer if you're serious. I'm not really on the Timely/Bricker squad yet... squeak-pooch just stuck me in there so I could check out the league.

rjt721

EOG Master

timely you see rj trying to steal verly? replace craw with braun and we are talkin
No way. Buying high on Verly big time with that offer. I get best guy and you get next 3 best players. Verly ain't got another 800 season in him. He and Lester scored the same the year before.

Craw best buy low guy in the league. 8 great seasons and 1 bad season. Back to being a monster this year. :lock:

Timetopay

EOG Master

I'll definitely consider the offer if you're serious. I'm not really on the Timely/Bricker squad yet... squeak-pooch just stuck me in there so I could check out the league.

I would generally but am not great at partnering with anyone in life but my wife

Will consider it though. Let me talk to my peeps

Cain
Kartesens (not sure who the bum is)
Gurrera ( closer when i have 3)

for

Ervin
Colby
Lilly

Ervin 30 less than Cain last year so basically two starters for ???

lol, i have cain over ervin by 70 this year. But if u get guys back u won't use, then not worth it

Timetopay

EOG Master

yeah bricker and my sis not handling it so hot

so trying to help out and take once in a while

told wife it definately lets me know im finished

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Watching kids that are not even yours, especially a new born? Fuck that I rather slit my wrists :shoot:

tripp

EOG Master

I would generally but am not great at partnering with anyone in life but my wife

Will consider it though. Let me talk to my peeps

TTP i know you are dieing to team up with the trippers in something in life. I just know it pal.

Maybe we can open up a school together some day. You'd make a mighty fine receptionist i bet. Mo always talked highly of your southern accent.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Jesus Christ Tripp. That's brutal. Value the arm way more than the bat I could match with ww matchups

TTP i know you are dieing to team up with the trippers in something in life. I just know it pal.

Maybe we can open up a school together some day. You'd make a mighty fine receptionist i bet. Mo always talked highly of your southern accent.
Ouch, a receptionist?

tripp

EOG Master

haha didn't know i was asking for roger clemens

bricker now you know why timely is so bad at this :shoot:

rjt721

EOG Master

Dying

fffffffffffff nice teacher :finger004

tripp

EOG Master

Mccarthy for ? which bat

chris young

so 400pt bat that could take a step, but 400 pt to be fair for a guy that will get used at most once a month when he has 2 steps vs teams like Seattle and Angels.

Guy is starting Cain and De Aza and thinks he is set at OF

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

That used car weasle tactic won't work on brick Tripp. Also, Chris young I'd waiver wire with his ks. Not gonna trade a midlevel arm for a 400 point back. Gonna keep most of my match up pitchers since their trade value isn't as high.

Tripper, what kinda world do we live in where teachers and lawyers can't do simple spelling correctly?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I think I can find guys that'll outscore Chris young Tripp. What is young 10-20 points better than ww? McCarthy compared to the arms that'll be available is much higher.

tripp

EOG Master

Tripper, what kinda world do we live in where teachers and lawyers can't do simple spelling correctly?

difference between a classroom and spelling on the internet. Not gonna make sure everything is spelled perfect for bunch of internet slapdicks like breaks

at least im not billing ya 100 bucks an hour like gamer :btj: