Who has the best EOG team?

Re: Who has the best EOG team?

TN, interesting deal. Not sure If i wanna play around with carp and playing guess when he'll get hurt or not

Tripper , I sent a deal out and withdrew. If nova didn't make the starting roster i'd be f-ed

yeah, lot of guys think carp in injury prone cause of two years ago. Last year he pitched the most innings in the National league.

No problem with you not wanting him. Let me know if you see something you like

tripp

EOG Master

nova pretty much a lock

will be cc, kuroda, pineda, nova and probably pettitte.

freddy garcia left out and hughes to the pen

what was the offer? maybe we can work around it with another piece.

yeah, lot of guys think carp in injury prone cause of two years ago. Last year he pitched the most innings in the National league.

No problem with you not wanting him. Let me know if you see something you like

I sent a counter. If u like carp more than beachy u will def accept.

nova pretty much a lock

will be cc, kuroda, pineda, nova and probably pettitte.

freddy garcia left out and hughes to the pen

what was the offer? maybe we can work around it with another piece.

nova gettin rocked in spring training so idk. I had max and nova in there. Took out young since I don't need OF

MC, i didn't see anything. Since we value your guys differently. Didn't wanna try for one of your top arms

TN, Let me see if i can add something else to the deal. I see u drafted beachy first so obviously u have him over carp

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

MC, i didn't see anything. Since we value your guys differently. Didn't wanna try for one of your top arms

Well yea...not going to deal a top arm for the Grandy-man.

Would have given Garcia and Santos +

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

through 2 trades:

gallardo, hosmer, choo, nolasco, floyd

for

ubaldo, teixeira, victorino, garcia

:cheers

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripp trying to sell Nova as a piece shows how low he has fallen

Guy will be out of the rotation by May even if he makes it now and best case scenario he is the number 5 and gets skipped often:shoot:

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

Seems like nice upgrades.

Wild cards are Hos,Choo,and Ubaldo.

Everyone else is pretty set on how they do.

The hitting upgrades were necessary; especially John Mayberry to Victorino. Also Tex over hosmer helps because my offense was bad going in.

As for pitching...

Gallardo and Nolasco vs Ubaldo and Garcia....pretty close.

Then I lost Floyd.

But overall I think it helped my team.

i have a lot of other pitching wild cards....Who knows what Johan can do? can Bedard give me a few starts in the NL? Can De La Rosa bring anything in the 2nd half?

Timetopay

EOG Master

Will leave bottom 3 off for now and start with number 9

The VD's

VD – Actually like his lineup just fine. Pretty solid at each position even the tougher ones in catch,2b,and SS. No big 600 pointers but all guys that are 400- 450 solid guys. 2 rock closers help. Going to be on how his starters come together. Matt Moore will be huge on how he turns out. If he is good a rotation of CJ,Moore,Fister,Cueto aint to shabby.Not sure who Jarrod Parker or Brad Peacock are but he wanted them bad. So the VDs come in a good score for him at number 9</SPAN></SPAN>

Timetopay

EOG Master

Number 8

Just a Bases Guy – Much like VD except a few bigger bats in Prince and Curtis. Grandy will fall of bigtime but still solid. Rest of lineup pretty decent but some holes but some real old dudes who may fall off a cliff.Closers are guys who atleast have jobs but may be gas cans so scary. His rotation has a coupld good names in CC and Yu but when u get to 4-5 and his bench guys it falls off a cliff. Just a bases guy might really be Just a Softs guy coming in at number 8!!!</SPAN></SPAN>

Timetopay

EOG Master

Number 7

Timely/Brick/Kinger/Diogee/Meatman/Badco/5star

This is what I call the I have played 3 years and still dont get it squad. His belief is pitching>over everything and just doesnt understand how to win.

He has one bat that is dependable in Evan. After that we have some real trainwreck action. Posey going to be out a lot and not even sure how good he will be anyway,Freddie Freeman?Jemille Weeks?Lorenzo Cain?De Aza?Smoak? All 300 guys nothing more.

Asrubal and Gordon shot their loads last year and will regress. Hey could be nice but until he plays 150 games i aint biting. So just a mess of a lineup

Arms are definatley up there in his big 3. His middle tier SPs are nice too but can only start 5 so going to have alot of matchup problems that will lead to mistakes.

His closing situation is average.

I think this squad needs another manager as they dont have enough brainpower still and come in at number 7!

Timetopay

EOG Master

I better not be bottom 3 you fuck, or I won't trade all season with you :lock:

Got to head on appt and will finish later but i will give ya the good news pal and you are not.

Cant say the same about the whole Tuck family though:houra

7 is a pretty good starting spot for us with our bad bats...still wondering why we havent made a move to help our lineup though:+clueless

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

No matter how many times you rip the bats ttp, I'm not trading you wain before the season. I see right through you - no one ranks #1 pitching team 7th. You also still seem bitter over dropping Alex last year. Guy has figured it out. Probably takes another step forward. Buster also projected to play 140 games. 120 at catch and 20 at 1st. Ooo lala

Number 8

Just a Bases Guy ? Much like VD except a few bigger bats in Prince and Curtis. Grandy will fall of bigtime but still solid. Rest of lineup pretty decent but some holes but some real old dudes who may fall off a cliff.Closers are guys who atleast have jobs but may be gas cans so scary. His rotation has a coupld good names in CC and Yu but when u get to 4-5 and his bench guys it falls off a cliff. Just a bases guy might really be Just a Softs guy coming in at number 8!!!

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation

TN-

I wasn't expecting you to accept "EMPTY SPACE" for Cuddyer, Beltran, and Cuban.

Was just hoping you'd respond to the message to see how we can proceed.

MC, i have nathan = league and 15 points over street. So that's why I didn't say yes for him. Scares me also when he hasn't been the same as his twins days and is 37 now