Who has the best EOG team?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows
Re: Who has the best EOG team?

Ttp as good at drafting as Tripp so he has to trade his entire drafted team before the seasOn starts.

Integrity

EOG Master

I think we need breaksman to shut off TTP's deal making ability. I'm have respressing thoughts of suicide right now FYI

instead of wasting 1.5 hours of your time for that draft, TTP is making it his mission to waste 6 months of your season :LMAO

tripp

EOG Master

how did timely not take Cargo for Morrow/Bills??

TTP gave up a better duo than those two and he raped in that deal. Cargo isn't what mo made him out to be, but still a top 10 OF and that's worth way more than one good 2 step arm and one shitty arm

Integrity

EOG Master

how did timely not take Cargo for Morrow/Bills??

TTP gave up a better duo than those two and he raped in that deal. Cargo isn't what mo made him out to be, but still a top 10 OF and that's worth way more than one good 2 step arm and one shitty arm

i disagree with timely declining it and having the mindset to never take the first deal but i do give him cred for sticking to his strategy

tripp

EOG Master

If his plan was to counter and get an even bigger rapedeal than it was a pretty stupid move showing the offer to the thread knowing how everyone would see it. Guarantee TTP wasn't the only guy trying to snake in on the deal

Integrity

EOG Master

yep, both mistakes

tho if morrow starts hot, he can sell him by saying 'see, i turned down cargo for him and now look at him'

tripp

EOG Master

what a sleeper pick from the trippers..

Erick Aybar, SS, LAA
News: Angels shortstop Erick Aybar was pulled out of Monday's game against the Rockies after tearing a thumbnail on his throwing hand. Manager Mike Scioscia said the injury is nothing serious and Aybar would have continued in a regular-season game.
Analysis: Aybar has gone 19 for 48 (.396) with one home run, five RBI and three stolen bases so far this spring and is expected to return to action in the near future. He posted career highs with 10 homers, 59 RBI and 30 stolen bases a year ago and could be in for even better numbers in 2012. With a potent lineup surrounding him in Anaheim, consider Aybar a solid option in all Fantasy formats on Draft Day.

tripp

EOG Master

ttp send me something that doesn't suck. im not one of these guys you can take advantage of so make it fair

heading out in 40 minutes so lets go

Timetopay

EOG Master

Timely ripping the deal is good stuff. Guy could have given up two less pitchers and now I crushed.

Well than what kind of an idiot doesnt accept an even worse offer:LMAO

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Where did I rip the deal, tard? I like morrow more than both guys you gave up, which is why I drafted him 1st. I said you drafted a shit roster and ripped people off to get rid of it. Well done Tripp JR.

Timetopay

EOG Master

Where did I rip the deal, tard? I like morrow more than both guys you gave up, which is why I drafted him 1st. I said you drafted a shit roster and ripped people off to get rid of it. Well done Tripp JR.

loved my draft. just had to tweak

you turned down a deal that you should have done especially with your big 3. I cant help that:houra

Timetopay

EOG Master

ttp send me something that doesn't suck. im not one of these guys you can take advantage of so make it fair

heading out in 40 minutes so lets go

i sent last, every player was laid out,no counters

done:scooter

Timetopay

EOG Master

I am putting out the Cargo/Naverson combo to all the big mouths here.

Send me over the best 2 pitcher combo you will give up for it since it was rape.

Lets see all your balls shrink. Lots of talk around this league and no action:houra

Integrity

EOG Master

I am putting out the Cargo/Naverson combo to all the big mouths here.

Send me over the best 2 pitcher combo you will give up for it since it was rape.

Lets see all your balls shrink. Lots of talk around this league and no action:houra

not gonna lie, i threw out floyd/guerra to him, seeing if he'd somehow bite lol

so if you somehow want that.................:LMAO

Integrity

EOG Master

sure there is

hanram gets hurt again/slacks, zimm only does about what hanrahan does and luebke comes back to earth

maybe not that likely, but yea, lol

Timetopay

EOG Master

not gonna lie, i threw out floyd/guerra to him, seeing if he'd somehow bite lol

so if you somehow want that.................:LMAO

:LMAO

thats the thing Tegs. Guys are pitching whores like I said.

They said I ripped you and now books but guranteed no one offers my a better two starter package then he got for Cargo/Naverson.

So just little girls who like to run thier yap:houra