REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
Re: REPLIES 100K: mISSiON iMPoSSiBLE tHREAd

he's not in there to make decisions...it's all about running with the pack of bronies.

Pretty much... he doesn't even bother replying to us 'cause he knows it's true. :LMAO:LMAO

And then he wants me to call Bookmaker and say, "Hey, guys, I know you've been around since before I was born... but this Bricker guy is my friend... can you please change your policy and take the money out of his account. He has no self control."

What balls :lol

his really tells the true story of brickbirdzhouse:
brick's posts in best bronies thread over last 2 weeks: 450
brick's posts in dio's 100k creation over last 2 weeks: 7

:finger004
trying to let you catch up, then i will break you back down again with 5k posts in 3 days while you are on choo choo trip again:finger004

Pretty much... he doesn't even bother replying to us 'cause he knows it's true. :LMAO:LMAO

And then he wants me to call Bookmaker and say, "Hey, guys, I know you've been around since before I was born... but this Bricker guy is my friend... can you please change your policy and take the money out of his account. He has no self control."

What balls :lol
Money used to come out right away, not my prob you dont know your ass from your mouth when it comes to offshore.:LMAO

Yeah tegs has destroyed that team....it was funny before the draft he said he played on mens leagues with skilled players and our league wasnt that good then he gets killed in ours. His only shot to finish better than last is to get super lucky all the time.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Tegs paid $100 for software that is projecting him to come in 1st place. Back off :scooter

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

Tegs paid $100 for software that is projecting him to come in 1st place. Back off :scooter
if software that costs a hundo says a team will finish in first then you damn well better believe it to be true.

diogee

how about you win and i'll stop smashing birdhouses everytime i see one. :lol

diogee

birdzhouse rendered speechless and limping back to his bronies in the other thread. :scooter

diogee

notice how birdzhouse never posts in this thread :finger004

diogee

i am the owner of this thread...i take a day off and make you bronies work whenever i want to.

you are just mad about my jeremy lin koleidescope....it will always be in this thread of yours no matter how much you hate it:btj: