OT: If you won the lottery... What would be your one big purchase?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler
I have to be honest-- I wouldn't buy a huge McMansion like most people. I'd keep my living situation simple.

My one big purchase would be...

A brand-new Bugatti Veyron.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated
Re: OT: If you won the lottery... What would be your one big purchase?

I buy a 100 acres and build houses for all my family members.

I would build an A frame log cabin on a hillside and keep my mouth shut....oh and also, have a huge porch all the way around that log cabin...

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

I would spend half on women, booze, and drugs. The other half I would spend foolishly.

Teddy kgb

Banned

I would see every part of the world, do nothing but travel.....I'm a loser who has never left his city block, I would kill to see the world!!!

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I would buy houses in Rancho Santa Fe, CA and Las Vegas. I'd stock each house with 3-4 cars like Rolls, Bentley, Lamborghini and Ferrari and maybe a Mercedes convertible that my guests could use. I'd be in Calif. from about the beginning of the NBA playoffs until the NFL season started and then move to Vegas.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I would buy houses in Rancho Santa Fe, CA and Las Vegas. I'd stock each house with 3-4 cars like Rolls, Bentley, Lamborghini and Ferrari and maybe a Mercedes convertible that my guests could use. I'd be in Calif. from about the beginning of the NBA playoffs until the NFL season started and then move to Vegas.

You should've been an NBA player instead.

J

joeybagadonuts

Would take me too long to list all the things I WILL do when I win. (Hippie tegs told me I will win by using positive energy, brooooooo)

When I win I will gladly tell you guys about all my purchases.

:btj:

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Would buy a private jet and then spend the rest on my daughter....

LCD

Nah. That's a complete pussy gangster mobile. You prioritized getting ladies wet. The Bugatti is only going to get ladies wet when you make them pee in their pants if you manage to find some place to open it up to 260. It also doesn't look as good as the new Ferrari F12 Berlinetta. 740 hp is sometimes enough.

LCD

Fine. If you just want fast then you might as well not be a pussy about it. Is 2700 hp and 315 mph good enough. Best of luck to the Bugatti.

http://www.gtr-xs.com/

Fund all my step-Mom's charities...buy my Dad that Tesla he wants, pay off all the mortgages on his houses...

...and then head to Zermatt, hang with the Euro-Trash jet set, and get the fvck away from pussies like you.

lap18

EOG Dedicated

I will buy a yacht in carolina

jigroc420

EOG Member

I would buy a small island and grow the biggest and best buds ever seen.

ERBtheGREAT

EOG Dedicated

I would spend half on women, booze, and drugs. The other half I would spend foolishly.
:LMAO:LMAO:LMAOI would buy lots of land to share with my family and friends, and would give everyone money but not all at once because I know some people that would burn the money up FAST..

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

It looks like the Bugatti will have to wait...

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

I will buy an Island and bring all hot girls on the Island

it will be All Girls no Boys on the Island just me and hundreds of hot girls around me :houra

Moldoveanu

EOG Master

You can buy Moldova with $500 Million.

lol damn ur right :cheers i can buy moldova and be the king of moldovans

and just rule the country and everyones life easier wow would that be something

yisman

EOG Master

I don't buy lottery tickets. However, if someone gave me the $200 million or so you actually wind up when they're finished stealing from your winnings (the advertised amount is bogus, because the lump sum is far less, plus the government will grab about half of whatever the lump sum is), I'd put half into CDs and half I'd use to become a high rolling gambler. :houra