EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of BookMaker.eu, Tues. April 3rd *MUST READ NEW RULES*

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

NEW PLAYERS MUST READ THE FOLLOWING

• You MUST have a minimum of 100 posts @ EOG (Don't bother with succinct posts full of nonsense. They must be sensible posts.)
  • If you want to BYPASS this requirement: Deposit at least $50 @ BetLatina, Skybook, Bookmaker or BetRevolution. Once you do, PM me, so I can confirm your deposit.
  • Once either of these requirements are fulfilled, PM me your Bookmaker account number, and you'll be allowed to play in the $1K Poker Freeroll.

THE REST OF YOU

You know what to do. Sign up here.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
Re: EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of BookMaker.eu, Tues. April 3rd *MUST READ NEW RULES*

in and thank you to EOG and Bookmaker :cheers

Re: EOG's $1K Freeroll courtesy of BookMaker.eu, Tues. April 3rd *MUST READ NEW RULES*

in //thanks E O G and B M.....

IN please sir...12io4j2w90

Thanks Bookmaker & E.O.G.

EasyGoer45

EOG Veteran

In Please
Thanks EOG and Bookmaker :cheers

slyone66

EOG Master

In thanks Bookmaker and EOG

Wade

EOG Master

in thank you much

vegaseagles

EOG Senior Member

IN>>>>good luck with the finals this week...

joeblow

EOG Addicted

IS THE CUT OFF STILL SUNDAY NGHT AT 10PM:+clueless

LCD

Thx EOG and Bookmaker.

pretzelz

EOG Addicted

I'm in, thanks.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Poster Big Fella deposited @ Bookmaker. He is welcomed to play in this tournament, so try not to bust his balls too much.

Good luck next week, guys!

BIG FELLA

EOG Enthusiast

Thanks king eog and bookmaker. In

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

In, and thanks to all who are involved in making this happen!!!

J

joeybagadonuts

in

jam

EOG Veteran

in ty

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

In! Came in 8th place 2 weeks in a row see if I can least climb to 7th this week.
:pod:

Kahn

EOG Enthusiast

In thank you BookMaker

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

In thanks:btj:

in in in
please and thank you