Wantitall4moi about the Lakers.....

Re: Wantitall4moi about the Lakers.....

Lakers win in a close one over Minnesota (whom Wantit Loves). 24-16. Big win in a very tight race from top to bottom. Kobe shot poorly again but scored down the stretch to get the W.

Wantit will be in hiding until the lakers lose their next game. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

I dont 'love' anyone, but speaking of Love Lakers caught another break catching a team without a starter in the line up. They gutted out a win, good job. So theyre still winning these close games and catching teams with hurt or resting players.

Almost starting to think the old NBA is back and there is the usual conspiracy to keep them semi relevant.

Wouldnt doubt it, lockout hurt rep, ratings are in the toilet. All Star game was a joke even with the lin hype numbers sucked. NBA is fast crashing and burning. Clippers arent as exciting as people thought they were going to be so Stern in probably in panic mode right now and figuring out how to make sure LA people have a reason to stay interested.

But that win probably insured they make the play offs if they stay healthy that is. But if they trade out Gasol and get a coupe roe playing stiff dor him youll see a drop off. Despite the bash he gets for not playing defense he is a still a seven foot guy in the middle, with another 7 foot guy. That more than anything is why Lakers have chances in these games their offense is shit but they shut people down and turn them into jump shooting teams mostly. So it is a win win, gasol doesnt really need to PLAY defense he just need to stand there with his arms up and clog it so guys wont go in there.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Lakers are 26-16 after huge comeback tonight over Memphis on the road. Bynum and Kobe were off the charts. Wantitallfomoi will be in hiding for a while after this game. LONg way to go.......:btj:

yisman

EOG Master

^ They have five games in the next eight days. Plenty of opportunities to lose one so he can come in here again and talk about how they'll miss the playoffs and they're overrated.

Almost starting to think the old NBA is back and there is the usual conspiracy to keep them semi relevant.

Wouldnt doubt it, lockout hurt rep, ratings are in the toilet. All Star game was a joke even with the lin hype numbers sucked. NBA is fast crashing and burning. Clippers arent as exciting as people thought they were going to be so Stern in probably in panic mode right now and figuring out how to make sure LA people have a reason to stay interested.

Yeah, that's probably why the NBA vetoed the Lakers' trade for Chris Paul.

It's a league-wide conspiracy to keep the Lakers good.

Oh wait...

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

^ They have five games in the next eight days. Plenty of opportunities to lose one so he can come in here again and talk about how they'll miss the playoffs and they're overrated.

Yeah, that's probably why the NBA vetoed the Lakers' trade for Chris Paul.

It's a league-wide conspiracy to keep the Lakers good.

Oh wait...

Now this is funny Yisman. Yeah Wantit is losing it over the Lakers. He should admit his prediction BOMBED and go from there...instead he is talking about conspiricies when not in hiding.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Wow, Lakers do it again and raise record to 27-16. Wantitall4Moi is under his bed face down as we speak. If they lost he would be in here in 6,5,4......like Yisman says , they got a few games in a short number of days so Wantit will come out and play on his terms. Back to back OT's so it has to be the NBA conspiracy at it again. :LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

yisman

EOG Master

NBA is obviously trying to keep ratings high by making the Lakers go to overtime and win every time.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Wantitall is REALLY in hiding. Lakers 5-0 last 5. 8-2 last 10 since those 2 bad losses. Still a very close race. That PG looks like he will help them too.

Wantitall quote of the day from the early season.....

ButI still say GS is better than them, especially if Curry is Healthy " :pop::pop::pop:

yisman

EOG Master

Golden State far better than the Lakers, even with Bogut injured.

Lakers are terrible, but NBA knows they're popular, so they rig it and have them win a lot of games.

Remember last year when the NBA rigged it so they'd beat the Mavs? Easy money that series.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

No comment from wanti about last night's obvious fix?

LOL. Yeah Wantit is waving the white flag. All he has to do is admit he was wrong an go from there instead on going nuts talking about fixes at this point. Big win by the Lakers last night at Dallas. Wantit can come in and go game by game the rest of the year and explain why they win or lose and then tell us he is 63-1 so far this year in the NBA on non fixed games. :houra

LMAo funy how this thread was absolutely dead whenlakers were in the shitter, now they win a game on the road against a pathetic Dallas team 9after losing two game prior to that) and suddenly theyre championship material.

When the real season begins you'll see how good they are. They still have to contend with April, they really cant help but make the play offs now with everyone else having key losses in personel, lakers only team this year that didnt have anyone hurt that mattered, only real injury they had at all was to blake for a few games.

As it is what you see is what you get. Think theyll be good next year? Nope, they'll be worse more than likely. No Howard for sure, no one will play with kobe and so until he leaves theyre what they are, a team people love and a good team to fade. despite their record theyre still upside down ATS wise. That is really all that matters to most people who gamble.

While theyre not going to be a lottery team they surely arent as good as their record are no where near as good as laker myopians think they are. Once they get their asses rolled up in the play offs again, hopefully by the Clippers and reality once again sinks theyll look around and see no draft picks, nothing of trade value for anyone, and still a little heavy on their salary cap.

The biggest success for the lakers this year was suckering someone into taking waltons contract off their hands.

yisman

EOG Master

is this lunatic really still refusing to admit he was wrong?

he was saying they'd miss the playoffs

and guy disappeared for long stretches whenever lakers did well.

so now that they're going to make the playoffs, they're of course going to lose in the first round. If they don't, it's because the NBA rigged it for ratings.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

is this lunatic really still refusing to admit he was wrong?

he was saying they'd miss the playoffs

and guy disappeared for long stretches whenever lakers did well.

so now that they're going to make the playoffs, they're of course going to lose in the first round. If they don't, it's because the NBA rigged it for ratings
\

You are correct on all counts. Wantit now goes from the regular season (which was the prediction in this thread) to NBA Fix jobs, the playoffs, and even next year. LOL.

Lakers have more experience and better players than some of those teams you predicted would beat the Lakers and/or give them a run for their money. Lakers have won a lot of big games like against Dallas on the road when they lost 2 straight and needed a win.

It is ok Wantit. I enjoyed the discussions and you has some good points and were right sometimes too. Just wrong about the Lakers and continue to be wrong. Can't win em all but feel free to give more opinions.

Playoffs thoughts? Favored to win it all? Or you want to wait until the matchups come out?

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Wow, Kobe shoots 3-21 and Lakers need big rally at home to beat a horrid New Orleans team. A win is a win but Kobe is not playing well.

Wantit is in full denial. :btj:

It does make you wonder how they are winning.

They suck

Yeah they have won just about evry single close game they have had, theyre really a bad team despite their record. Their ATS record proves that out. Completely upside down and then some, think theyre 32-20 Su and theyre 18-34 ATS. They were 3-14 ATS in March or something like that. 1-9 the last 10. So fading them has been free money all year but particularly nice since people started to think they were actually good.

Theyre a 3 game losing streak out of the 6 or 7 hole, April is their killer month the only thing that helps them is they play Spurs 3 times and more thanlikely spurs will be resting guys, so they prob steal one of them if not 2, when in reality they shouldnt win any of them. OKC will prob be resting people by then as well since it is the next to the last game of the season.

So while theyll probably make the play offs they surely arent better than I thought they were, they might actually be worse overall they just play better defense than I thought they would. Plus they havent had a single injury all year besides Blake missing a couple games. So they have played at just about the highest level they could and they are still trash. They just have 3 all star type players who can help them win a few close games against scrub teams that any good team would blow out by double digits.

yisman

EOG Master

So while theyll probably make the play offs they surely arent better than I thought they were, they might actually be worse overall they just play better defense than I thought they would. Plus they havent had a single injury all year besides Blake missing a couple games. So they have played at just about the highest level they could and they are still trash. They just have 3 all star type players who can help them win a few close games against scrub teams that any good team would blow out by double digits.

Amazing. You STILL won't admit you were wrong.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Yeah they have won just about evry single close game they have had, theyre really a bad team despite their record. Their ATS record proves that out. Completely upside down and then some, think theyre 32-20 Su and theyre 18-34 ATS. They were 3-14 ATS in March or something like that. 1-9 the last 10. So fading them has been free money all year but particularly nice since people started to think they were actually good.

Theyre a 3 game losing streak out of the 6 or 7 hole, April is their killer month the only thing that helps them is they play Spurs 3 times and more thanlikely spurs will be resting guys, so they prob steal one of them if not 2, when in reality they shouldnt win any of them. OKC will prob be resting people by then as well since it is the next to the last game of the season.

You are in BEYOND DENIAL mode. LA is also adjusting to a new PG and a new coach still finding his way plus Kobe is just not shooting well. They are double digits above 500 and wayyy ahead of what you said. THey play GS tonight a team you said might be better than the lakers, LOL. You have talked about Fixes, injuries, luck, NBA conspiracy, winning close games. You do not seem to understand that good teams with great players find ways to win. They are wayyy better than what you thought they were. There is still a long way to go including the playoffs which they are a lock to get into barring a couple of key injuries. We got a a lot of important time still left. Wantit, you refuse to admit how wrong you were. It happens. LOL. Now lets get ready for some playoff predictions.

J

joeybagadonuts

As I said in another thread, wantitall is just like HighTimes, he just writes much better.

You are in BEYOND DENIAL mode. LA is also adjusting to a new PG and a new coach still finding his way plus Kobe is just not shooting well. They are double digits above 500 and wayyy ahead of what you said. THey play GS tonight a team you said might be better than the lakers, LOL. You have talked about Fixes, injuries, luck, NBA conspiracy, winning close games. You do not seem to understand that good teams with great players find ways to win. They are wayyy better than what you thought they were. There is still a long way to go including the playoffs which they are a lock to get into barring a couple of key injuries. We got a a lot of important time still left. Wantit, you refuse to admit how wrong you were. It happens. LOL. Now lets get ready for some playoff predictions.

They lose their opening series.

if you really think this Lakers team is any good at all youre deluded. This team could easilly be 25-27 right now. They won a bunch of OT games, had teams cough up huge leads and got more than a few favorable whistles that helped them get an extra win here or there. Which like I originally said would be the difference maker this year as they would be in a pack with a bunch of teams with similar records, which is where they are going to end up as they struggle through April. If they lose 3 of the next 5 it gets really interesting. especially if teams do not rest players just to beat them to get them out of the play offs altogether. There first few games of the month are their best chances at wins.

GS today prob a win since GS is shit now and has injuries.
NJ they should beat them at home
Clippers loss more than likely
Hou coin flip but edge to Hou as they have 3 days off b4 the game
@ Pho Pho win more than likely as they are better and trying
@ NO Lakers might lose it but they shouldnt
@ Spurs Spurs easy if they play everyone
Den tough call denver faltering but still not horrible need wins to make sure they stay in playoffs
Mav Dallas is desperate but Lakers have their number but Dallas wins this one
Spurs at home, spurs prob rest guys and lakers squaek out a win, unless like I say they go on a losing streak and spurs see a way to eliminate them
@Golden St Like today GS going through the motions and dumping games for lottery improvement
@ Spurs, 3rd game in a week with them but Spurs should win easy if not resting guys
OKC whether they rest guys or not will tell the tale here
@ Sac lakers lost their first game there this year, might lose the last but sac isnt looking for wins thas for sure as the lottery games continue.

Thats the schedule. In reality 5 wins, more than likely dure to how season end they'll probably get 6 or 7. So more than enough to make the play offs. But it still doesnt mean the lakers are any good at all.

I said the best I could see them do was 35-31. If they win the 5 games I predict this month they will be 37-29 so I wouldnt say 2 games different is 'wayyyyy' ahead of what I said. More than likely they finish 39-27 which a bit better than I thought, but they also got better with trades. Not a lot better, but I would hope a guys they traded their first round picks for would improve them 3 or 4 games. Considering what you see now is what you will see next year. I dont think next year will be as incident free as this one was.

Either way in the long run this is better for guys who dont like the Lakers, no first round picks and no one looking to come here and play that is any good. Guys keep forgetting that not a single relevant free agent has come to the lakers since Kobe Bryant started playing there. No coincidence thats for sure. Also since they dont have any real tradeable assets left that they can afford to get rid of they cant trade for people either. Just a bad situation for them. They got away with it this year, sort of, as they will more than likely make the play offs, but they wont next year. These guys will all be a year older, and with the olympics this summer a lot more tired come next season.

PS, I have made 45 NBA plays with Lakers involved I am 38-7. A few of them ML plays, but the losses were also ML plays for the most part. So regardless of them making the play offs or not I couldnt care less. In the end it is about how much money I make betting the games theyre in. I basically made a years worth of profits on them. Simply because theyre the most over rated and over bet bunch of stiffs in the history of the NBA.

Yeah you guys can laugh but lakers are 18-35 ATS so just by fading them every game I am already at 35-18. I havent bet against them every game though but just about. To be fair some of the wins I counted were doubles as in a ML play and a spread play. But half a point each, just like I counted them as losses. BTW last night another spread loss so the record against them for me personally is now 39-7.

But I couldnt care less what a bunch of idiots on a forum think one way or the other. I just care what my bookie thinks.

So you guys can find some loser mentality sense of solace in laughing about how the Lakers arent going to be a play off team and how 'dumb' I looked. I 'll take the money I have won and buy myself some 'closure' for being so 'embarrassed'. LMAO you guys really are dumb if you think I care one iota about looking 'bad' by some prediction I made.

If anything I have been shown to be a lot more correct than I was incorrect. Sure lakers have won some games SU, but they cant cover shit these days. For 2012 theyre 30-19 SU and 16-32 ATS, thats 66% fade rate. So whule theyre winning the right to get swept out in the first round of the play offs guys that are looking at boards like this for information and opinions on how to GAMBLE have or should have been printing money betting against them.

his is why forum losers can never ever win, they not only dont understand what really matters, theyre so busy focusing on the shit that doesnt matter and trying to bash people for it they miss out on everything. Thats why it takes about 5 seconds to recognize frauds from people who might actually have a possibility of success.

High Times

EOG Master

Yeah you guys can laugh but lakers are 18-35 ATS so just by fading them every game I am already at 35-18. I havent bet against them every game though but just about. To be fair some of the wins I counted were doubles as in a ML play and a spread play. But half a point each, just like I counted them as losses. BTW last night another spread loss so the record against them for me personally is now 39-7.

But I couldnt care less what a bunch of idiots on a forum think one way or the other. I just care what my bookie thinks.

So you guys can find some loser mentality sense of solace in laughing about how the Lakers arent going to be a play off team and how 'dumb' I looked. I 'll take the money I have won and buy myself some 'closure' for being so 'embarrassed'. LMAO you guys really are dumb if you think I care one iota about looking 'bad' by some prediction I made.

If anything I have been shown to be a lot more correct than I was incorrect. Sure lakers have won some games SU, but they cant cover shit these days. For 2012 theyre 30-19 SU and 16-32 ATS, thats 66% fade rate. So whule theyre winning the right to get swept out in the first round of the play offs guys that are looking at boards like this for information and opinions on how to GAMBLE have or should have been printing money betting against them.

his is why forum losers can never ever win, they not only dont understand what really matters, theyre so busy focusing on the shit that doesnt matter and trying to bash people for it they miss out on everything. Thats why it takes about 5 seconds to recognize frauds from people who might actually have a possibility of success.

I can see from your posts that you obviously know the business and know your sports. But you are dealing with guys that are so jealous of the Posters that can talk sports betting that all they can do is to resort to bashing them and constantly feel the need to tell everyone how dumb we are......

You say some dumb shit in your posts but so does everyone else who posts about sports betting. I post dumb shit too. Big deal.

The only people that don't post some dumb shit are the posters who are not willing to talk about the business or betting. That is the only way they stay away from posting stupid shit. It's impossible to NOT say some stupid shit if you post enough.

The less you post the better off you will be, but that makes the forums suck. But the Kiddie club could careless about these sites or any bettor that would really like to talk sports betting. The little kids prevent many posters from contributing anything as all they are doing is trying to is make themselves feel better by causing trouble.

And this is the internet....

If I have to lose it's pretty awesome that it is on the internet (fantasy land) and not in REAL LIFE. I will take that anytime!

:cheers

It is ... what it is.........

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

Comparing you to HT was a pretty good comparison. You RUIN yourself, talking about fixes, NBA conspiracy, close games, injuries and much more. You never admit how wrong you are. This thread was about WHERE the Lakers would finish. How good or bad their record would be. They are 33-20 and that is wayyyyy higher than you projected. Still more time to finalize. Now your next PICASSO is predicting they get swept in the first round of the playoffs. LOL. You could learn Wantit from your mistakes but since you are never wrong....You want to talk about certain type of people like forum people?... The worst type of person to deal with is the one that is never wrong. And that is you Wantit.

Wantitall4you quote of the day:

Lakers are at .500 right where I think they will end the season. Or somewhere there abouts I figure 31-35. Will that be enough to get them in the play offs? I am not too sure. I think a few of those teams will be at 30 wins along with the Lakers and it will be a matter of tie breakers in some cases this year.

Previous winner of the Wantitall4moi quote of the day

Lakers benefit from playing in a shitty conference. But I still say GS is better than them, especially if Curry is Healthy.

yisman

EOG Master

You're the idiot here.

You told us the Lakers wouldn't make the playoffs, you're dead wrong, and you won't admit it.

You're a stubborn fool.

Exactly. And we all know you're not successful, no matter how many lies you tell us. We can see you for what you are, and that hurts.

You're the idiot here.

You told us the Lakers wouldn't make the playoffs, you're dead wrong, and you won't admit it.

You're a stubborn fool.

Exactly. And we all know you're not successful, no matter how many lies you tell us. We can see you for what you are, and that hurts.

I actually said they would be lucky to make the play offs. That they would, as constructed at the start of the season be fighting it out with 4 or 5 teams for the last couple spots, which is still a possibility. But as it is they probably have enough of a lead that even if they only win 5 games the rest of the way they still make it with a 6 or 7 seed.

I also didnt anticipate them being completely healthy all season, Bynum has yet to mis any time other than the suspension, Kobe hasnt missed a minute, and Gasol has played seemingly every minuteof every game all year. Other than Blake who missed a week or so they didnt have a single injury that mattered.

So while they are actually worse than I thought they would be in the grand scheme, they have amassed a better regular season record than I thought they would have.

Season still isnt over they still have 14 or so games left, they are still racking up minutes and the possibility of something happening is still there, but even if they lose one of the 3 guys that can actually play on their team it probably isnt meaningful enough to make them not be able to make the play offs. But it does give guys an excuse to say why they get bet in the play offs in an embarrassing manner.

If you go back and read the first couple posts I made about the lakers and the team they had I was extemely accurate in what has happened this year. Other than anticipating a Bynum Injury, which has been a sure thing in season past. If he somehow manages to finish out te year without getting hurt it will be the first time in the 8 years he has played that has happened. Intelligent and informed guys make prediction on things they can think have a high probability of happening. Bynum getting hurt was about as sure as it could get. He just happened to beat the odds (so far) this year.

Like I said I couldnt care less, I made money fading them because they are actually worse than I thought they would be over all, they just happened to win enough games to get thema cushion they probably wont lose. If they were 30-23 instead of 33-20 I would say they would still be a coin flip to make it. But those slim 3 games are the games I figured would separate the teams fighting it out for the 6,7,8 seeds. But Like I say of they go on a 3 or 4 game losing streak and these other teams continue to win it could get interesting thats for sure.

yisman

EOG Master

The Lakers are making the playoffs. Let it go already.

You said Golden State was better than the Lakers and now you're trying to say the Lakers are worse than you thought.
I'd give 10/1 odds for anyone who wanted to bet against them.

Yisman u fckn hamburger go back to Sbr and beg for points :LMAO

Never seen a guy value Sbr points as much as this broke dick fck

Always crying about how he hasn't received one of his badges :LMAO:LMAO

U can't make shit like that up

yisman

EOG Master

I don't beg for points anywhere, you deluded illiterate fukk.

Speaking of crying, I looked at your posts and all you do is bitch and cry over people at SBR who hurt your feelings. So now you're at EOG. You're not wanted here either, little boy.

Hope u get that badge soon u been crying about :cheers

:finger004

yisman

EOG Master

Not crying about any badge. :finger004:finger004

You quit crying about people who hurt your feelings at SBR.

I haven't mentioned any of that since I joined :LMAO:LMAO

Yisman u lost :shoot:

rainbow

EOG Master

PS, I have made 45 NBA plays with Lakers involved I am 38-7. A few of them ML plays, but the losses were also ML plays for the most part. So regardless of them making the play offs or not I couldnt care less. In the end it is about how much money I make betting the games theyre in. I basically made a years worth of profits on them. Simply because theyre the most over rated and over bet bunch of stiffs in the history of the NBA.
You are the BIGGEST LIAR EVER... And its no telling how much money you are losing LIFETIME. It wouldn't surprise me if you wasn't selling coke bottles and tin cans for a living... I would be willing to bet HIGH that you couldn't pick yourself out of a wet paper bag...:LMAO

You are the BIGGEST LIAR EVER... And its no telling how much money you are losing LIFETIME. It wouldn't surprise me if you wasn't selling coke bottles and tin cans for a living... I would be willing to bet HIGH that you couldn't pick yourself out of a wet paper bag...:LMAO

ahh now youre stalking me huh? Yeah it figures. Why would a guy who is as smart as you and works for a book in some supposed high standing job post on the forums in the first place? let alone stalk guys who have buried you and make stupid comments?

Just betting against the lakers blindly I could be 38-18 (37-18 at the time of that post) So how hard is it to think that by picking spots I couldnt have a record like that? I have actually bet ON the lakers a couple times this year when they were dogs.

Just more proof you dont have a frigging clue as to what youre talking about. But you have the half wits here fooled I guess with your fairy tale stories about working for a sportsbook somewhere and being some sort of authority.

But then again after rereading your post this might not be the guy who normally types under that handle you spelled everything right and it actually sounded like someone with an IQ above 70 wrote it. So kudos for either getting someone to help you make a post or get off that guys account. Whichever one fits.

rainbow

EOG Master

ahh now youre stalking me huh? Yeah it figures. Why would a guy who is as smart as you and works for a book in some supposed high standing job post on the forums in the first place? let alone stalk guys who have buried you and make stupid comments?

Just betting against the lakers blindly I could be 38-18 (37-18 at the time of that post) So how hard is it to think that by picking spots I couldnt have a record like that? I have actually bet ON the lakers a couple times this year when they were dogs.

Just more proof you dont have a frigging clue as to what youre talking about. But you have the half wits here fooled I guess with your fairy tale stories about working for a sportsbook somewhere and being some sort of authority.

But then again after rereading your post this might not be the guy who normally types under that handle you spelled everything right and it actually sounded like someone with an IQ above 70 wrote it. So kudos for either getting someone to help you make a post or get off that guys account. Whichever one fits.
I have to give credit where credit is due, you are the best RESULT PLAYER EVER... BAR NONE... HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE IN A CLASS BY YOURSELF???LOL...