LSU.............Better team wins
Florida St......Bowden to the BCS
So Florida.....Home getting over 7.....I'll take it

TB 269

OVBALL

EOG Addicted
OVBALL's PICK's

OVBALL's PICK's

UCONN ......home field and QB for Cards is out and like the pts.

LSU........Better team on both side of the ball and want it more then the bulldogs.

ARMY....Commander -in - Chiefs Trophy was stolen from the Navy campus this week....ARMY might as will just keep it after there win today!

ARMY/NAVY..OVER...lots of scoring today..both can run well.

TULSA......They win there first Championship today.

TB.....312 yds rushing

Rosemary

EOG Enthusiast
Connecticut
Connecticut : 5-0 ATS last five home games.

Colorado/Texas Over
Colorado : 14-5 Over on a neutral field.

LSU
LSU :10-2 ATS off an ATS loss.

Central Florida
Central Florida : 5-1 ATS off BB conference games.

Virginia Tech
Virginia Tech : 9-2 ATS as a favorite

TB: 251<!-- / message -->
<!-- / message -->

UCONN-
Right back with the Huskies. Pontential playoff/bowl teams that NEED to win most of the time don't, but the cover is a different matter. Whatever this line settles at, it'll be too high as long as it's above 10. Huskies have only lost 3 of last 21 at home and Cards can be paper tigers on the road. Take.

ARMY-
Right back with the Knights. Hmmm, right back, right back, I'm starting to sound like Maxine Nightengale. Anyway, if this were any other week with a longer card, I probably wouldn't use this game, in that all off Army's momentum may have got stunted with the week off last week. However, when it comes down to taking Colorado or this Bobby Ross team, I know who'll give me the better effort.

UCLA-
Throw it on ESPNU and watch last week's A&M/Horns battle and that's what you'll see here. High scoring, shootout football with a USC win, but no cover.

SOUTH FLORIDA-
On them Bulls this week. See sentence two of pick one and thats what happened to this team last week. Many writing them off for this week. I see no quit here.

CENTRAL FLORIDA-
Stay in the Sunshine State. Normal NCAA schedule would dictate us to stay away from this line switch game, but sending it in on the Panthers. Have the hot team here playing in their back yard against a team that is a lousy favorite. Line switches in our favor.

TB=233

Tulsa- they are 6-0 ats on the road this year.

VT-FSU- Under the total, Fsu has very little to offer on the offensive side of the ball. VT will control the ball and the clock.

Uconn- Uconn plays very well at home, but 15 from a team with a freshman QB on the road. gimme the points.

UGA- simply because everyone else on lsu. Dawgs can justify its season with a win here. The defense will step up and shut lsu offense down here.

Ucla- I take the 21 points in a shootout game. I think ucla should be able to score with the trojans.

Outlaw

EOG Enthusiast
1) South Florida- I expect a rebound performance and its a lot of points to get at home with a team that crushed louisville at home
2) Georgia- Dawgs have the home field and win a close one
3) Colorado- Too many points to pass up in a championship game. Texas wins, but not by 30+
4) Navy- Too much talent for Army to hang with. Blowout city.
5) Florida St- Is this finally the week FSU looks like a football team? I think so. FSU pulls the upset

:touchdown

TB= 197

Georgia- they show LSU who the better team is

Cen Fla - the better team this year

Army - this team is much improved this year

Colorado - yeowsah thats to many pts.

Fla St - They get their shiat together this week and pressure Vick

tb 210

ratbelly

EOG Veteran
UCLA - they have a good enough offense to keep this close.

Central Florida - I believe they are the MUCH better team here.

South Florida - They still are not getting the respect they deserve. I take pts

Army - This will be a close game, I think it will be low scoring and kept close, I have to take the points.

UCONN - They have a tough defense and will keep it closer than the line is.

Tie breaker = 214

T.Eastwood

EOG Senior Member
Navy-
Army has nothing for the seamen

UCLA/USC under
just seems to high to me should be more like 65

Colorado +
Decent football team getting 26-27, i have to take it

Central FL +
look to finish strong

San Diego st +
just like it

tb=200

akillies

EOG Veteran
Tulsa - the road is friendly to the golden hurricane
Georgia - home cookin for the b'dogs lsu overrated
Uconn - cold weather should help huskies and gound attack helps keep it close
Army - big rivals always take the dog in a close match
UCLA - big rivals always take the dog usc plays not to losee

Connecticut
Connecticut is 15-2 ATS after forcing 3+ turnovers

LSU
LSU is 12-3-1 ATS last 16 road games.

Tulsa
Tulsa is 6-0 ATS on the road this season.

Virginia Tech
Virginia Tech is 10-1 ATS last 11 road games.

<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:p>West Virginia</O:p>
West Virginia is 17-3 ATS last 20 Big East games.

Tie-Breaker : 326

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Tulsa minus the points vs U.C.F...Tulsa very strong on offense averaging 32.3 points per game, and about 400 yards of offense, while UCF gives up a less than mediocre 25.5 ppg and 404 yds per game..Tulsa defense has allowed only 7 td's vs 18 interceptions, so look for them to force UCF into a few t.o.'s that will be the difference...

Uconn plus the points vs Louisville...Cardinals starting QB is out, and the backup is green...Louisville not at all solid on the road, while Conn plays tough at home...Huskies have one of best Defense's in Big East, so this wont get out of hand...

L.S.U. minus the points vs Georgia...Tigers 4th in the entire nation in scoring defense, and can make enough plays with their WR's and RB's to control the clock and pick up 1st downs...Georgia, not so solid on offense, which spells doom against a D like Lsu's...

Virginia Tech minus the points vs FSU...the Noles have folded the tent a few games ago, and cant doo squat on offense...they are facing maybe the best defense in the country..Weatherford will not be able to have time to throw, which will lead to picks and fumbles galore...

West Virginia minus the points vs South Florida...even though W. Virginia has wrapped up the Big East and a BCS game, they are just that damn good on defense, that the Bulls will not be able to do much of anything..even if they go to backups on offense, Bednarik and the backup RB's are more than solid enough to be starters...WVU wins easily..

tb: 370 yds

Lexis

EOG Senior Member
Connecticut
Louisville is a much better at home than they are on the road, its been proven this season as they have struggled and lost on the road.

Georgia
I am still not convinced that the LSU offense can score points vs. a good defense, and it is facing a GREAT one here!

Tulsa
Take the better defensive team in a close game. Tulsa should also be able to move the ball on the ground better than Central Florida,

Virginia Tech
Virginia Tech is playing great and is looking to finish its season with a bang.

Florida International
Home field advantage should be the difference here.

tb: 356

Northern Star

EOG Enthusiast
Tulsa on the road giving points because they are right side
Army in the rivalry getting points
South Florida stays close after a West Virginia let down
Conn keeps it close at home
Florida state under the total, good defenses bad offenses

tie breaker 246 rushing, 46 total points :+thumbs-2

Northern Star

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
Colorado-Too many points. Colorado will come out hard after being embarassed. Texas will call off the dogs in 4th so look for the cover in 4th.

Navy-Navy better team finally takes lead in overall series.

UCLA-Fresno showed they are not as good and they played with usc. Rivalry game with too many points.

LSU-LSU likes Georgia dome. LSU has better defense and has the better QB.

South Florida-Both contestants had this selection in the Leroy tiebreaker

TB=245

bobofarabia

EOG Enthusiast
uconn- louisville not so great on the road they have nuttin to play for uconn does

Army has never lost 4 straight in this series, Coach Ross is 6-0 when seeking revenge in his career vs opponents' with a .600 winning %, Army's four wins since Oct 22nd represent the same win total the program had from 01-03!

Col- too much chalk
Likes the Buffs straight up in this one (just kidding) but to stay within the number.

South Florida seems to have big games against the big teams. They lost their chance at a BCS Bowl berth last week with the terrible loss against Uconn. Look for South Florida to come out strong and keep this close or get the straight up win.

UCLA Good luck to all.

tb 218

Evilhomer

EOG Enthusiast
USC - UCLA will be shown how bad their D really is.

Army - the Army defense has improved greatly over the last few weeks and is now giving up 25.2 ppg and just 328.1 total ypg

Louisville - Redshirt freshman Hunter Cantwell QB is for real!

VT - Virginia Tech's rushing attack has been outstanding lately. Branden Ore and Cedric Humes both had 100-yard games in each of the last two games, combining for eight touchdowns, while the Hokies compiled 610 yards on the ground.

South Florida - stumbled in the cold last week but will bounce back

tb 250

jisav

EOG Senior Member
Connecticut
With Brohm out and a UConn D thats can stifle good gameplans (esp at home) Ill take the points here.

LSU
I give the LSU coaching staff a bit higher grades than Georgia's for the season

South Florida
West Virginia has the BCS sewed up and might relax here. They wouldn't want to get any key players hurt for the big bowl game

San Diego St.
the better team lately

Florida International
game at home

tb 148

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated
VATECH: on a roll and covers well on the road

VA TECH/FSU: FSU offense is not up to par........they will need to keep it close w/ defense

SDIEGO ST: Just the better team, won't take a "vacation".

SDIEGO ST/HAWAII Over I just see a lotta points, a race up & down the field

UCONN: Injury riddled, but L'ville with a frosh QB on the road.

TB 263

ugh.......sorry for the flimsy reasons, forgot to post earlier with my fave plays.....4-0 so far with those & sittin on Georgia. My inattention sux.

weebs

EOG Enthusiast
Florida International- Scored 90 points over last two games.
West Virginia- South Florida lost to UConn last week and WV destroyed them a month ago.
Connecticut-Tough spot for a redshirt freshman QB.
Virginia Tech-FSU has no O-line.
San Diego State- Played well on road upsetting Utah and Colorado State.

tie breaker 286