To HELL w/steroids & MLB - US Senate should investigate Hawaii FB

Sam Odom

EOG Master
I still cannot get over the last 3mins of the 1st half SD St/Hawaii gm last night:+silly-2+ I'm still miffed:+signs9-1

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Down 21-7, the Warriors scored three touchdowns in the final 2:50 of the first half, including two scores in 13 seconds, to take a 28-21 lead at the break. The last two TDs, catches of 13 and 10 yards by Grice-Mullen, came off of San Diego State turnovers.

With San Diego State driving and looking to pad its lead just before the half, Ryan Keomaka intercepted an errant pass by Kevin O'Connell at Hawaii's goal line. He then scrambled 14 yards before pitching it to fellow cornerback Kenny Patton who fought his way to the Aztecs' 49.

The Warriors tied the game at 21 with 28 seconds left in the half on Grice-Mullen's second TD catch of the day, a 13 yarder. He scored again 13 seconds later after Hawaii took possession on SDSU's 10 on a botched handoff from O'Connell to Hamilton.

dirty

EOG Master
LOL.....Sam you are killin me.....I learned the hard way years ago when Timmy chang was a Freshman not to bet against the Team Formerly KNown as the Rainbow's on the Island Weird stuff Happens over there