I'm already thinking Seattle for the 2nd half...

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
...I mean I don't think Philly is going to be able to put any points on the board at all, and I'm sure with a big lead Seattle is gonna pound with Alexander the entire 2nd half...I know its early, but Seattle D is looking crazy...what do ya'll think?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
No reason to doubt you here......

Philly looks pathetic once again......

peteep

EOG Addicted
Lawrence said:
5dimes for sure will have a 2nd half team total

Knowing 5dimes they will have a 2nd half, 3rd qtr, 4th qtr, first 5 minutes of half, last 5 minutes of half and last half of 3rd qtr team total lol.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
peteep said:
Knowing 5dimes they will have a 2nd half, 3rd qtr, 4th qtr, first 5 minutes of half, last 5 minutes of half and last half of 3rd qtr team total lol.
thats why you gotta have them among the arsenal for sure...so many freakin options..:+excited-

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=wht-title bgColor=#16177c><TD colSpan=3></TD><TD noWrap>Spread</TD><TD noWrap>Money Line</TD><TD noWrap>Total Points</TD><TD>More </TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> Mon 12/5</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>251</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Seattle Seahawks</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> +3 -103 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>+158 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> OVER 17 +119 <TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#eeeeee><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> 06:00 PM</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>252</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>Philadelphia Eagles</TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> -3 -107 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap>-173 </TD><TD class=main_body_blk noWrap> UNDER 17 -131 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
I see Seattle trying to score at least one more td to put it away for good...not sure if eagles can even get a fg...lean to under and maybe sea...

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
shoulda gone with my gut and taken seattle 2nd half...and their goes my100th post :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited-

chief rage

EOG Member
You know the only people watching this snozze fest have a second half wager in. Im sittin on a large und 17 bet and am glad that FG missed.
:smoke

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Phily was horrible but I was able to re-coup by dropping the bomb on under 44.5 while the game was at 42 in-game. It was available thru the whole 4th qtr and some of the 3rd. I wonder how many got creamed on the over 44.5 with 42 on the board with a whole qtr to play?