So whos watching the Miami game?

dirty

EOG Master
I am on the Clips -5 and over 191.5 for the game and the Clips -4 and over 95 Second half.....going to be a Barnburner.

dirty

EOG Master
Thanks.....Yall to if ya got it.....did yall see that Dude just win the Car.....WTF....He about broke the Glass:doh1

dirty

EOG Master
If the Heat don't watch it the Clips will end this thing right here.....have watched alot of the Clips games this year and they usually put the games away with one Big Run at the end of the 3rd or early in the 4th......

dirty

EOG Master
Hard to Believe...But the Clips are good....especially at home... The Heat will be ok...IF Shaq stays healthy when he gets back...Not a better Tandem in the NBA than Wade and Shaq.....Maybe Duncan and Parker....But Shaq's big ass has to stay healthy

dirty

EOG Master
At least Mourning is a Capable Backup.....

HAAAA never heard that one Before......when Brand just dunked that ball.....they called it "A Brand Slam" haa...:D

and Walker is ofer 10 tonite...WTF.....now I know why we traded his ass off last year from my pitiful Hawks:doh1

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
i've been bitching and moaning about Walker since the day they signed him...he's too streaky, and often its cold streaky..

dirty

EOG Master
What a BS way to not get my over...needed 4 friggin points....Miami didn't even foul the last 45 seconds....:doh1

Dirty>> I was with you on the OVER.

A. WALKER!!! 0/10 FG 0/6 3PT

THE undisputed Master of Bad Shot Selection.