BEST ADVICE IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW INSIDE

pull ALL your fucking money tommorrow and pray you get paid in full

if you are gonna bet offshore put it in one of these 5 shops IF NOT you are fucked I dont care what Ken or Major or anyone says

CRIS
OLYMPIC
PINNACLE
CANBET(European action offsets loss in NA sports)
WSEX

these are the ONLy fuckers I will trust from here on out

BOOKS ARE GETTING MURDERED and thats an understatement

BettingProphets said:

if you are gonna bet offshore put it in one of these 5 shops IF NOT you are fucked I dont care what Ken or Major or anyone says

CRIS
OLYMPIC
PINNACLE
WSEX

AMEN!!!!

Middles hit all over tonight!!!!!

Sam Odom

EOG Master
I dont know about what u wrote although those Books you mentioned are SOLID!

Books got hurt on all Seattle teasers, Ov or Un

telling you guys right now MAJOR and SHRINK are right

and even some of those books I wouldnt have money there

take heed this is ACES GOLD ALL OVER AGAIN

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
"CRIS
OLYMPIC
PINNACLE
WSEX"

BP, you are right about the books you mentioned. They are solid and have been around along time.

BettingProphets said:

CRIS
OLYMPIC
PINNACLE
WSEX

your advice is meant well.......but I'll tell you 10000%,that if many people do as you say,and all pull out funds at once,the books will not be funded or ready.......even some bigger ones.

Books at least will be getting some big post up $$ for the bowls,which is good.Don't everyone go nuts pulling out $$ from every book you have.......

Coast2Coast

EOG Senior Member
So you're saying you don't trust the security and financial stability of most of the books that advertise here? You don't trust the books that sponsor contests here? You don't trust books that are promoted here? I'm sure Shrink might argue with that assessment. And you are encouraging people to create a run on the books ala the bank rush of 1929? Kind of alarmist aren't you?

I'm not saying you don't understand the problem, but I have a hard time seeing how your advice is sound. How does causing a liquidity crisis for books help the player?

Pancho Sanza

EOG Addicted
The sky aint falling.

There's enough squares like Betting noprofits, Identity and filibuster/madcapper out there to make sure the books are OK $$ wise.:+signs8-1