TryTryTry -- Here's Your SOCCER!!

szlem

EOG Enthusiast
dont' like the Barca pick
Udine needs at least a draw, Barca has nothing to play for. Barca is expected to play without Ronaldinho and Eto'o.
No bet for me, but I'd go for draw and under.. Don't like waering on the last stage of competition when so much is settled

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
szlem said:
dont' like the Barca pick
Udine needs at least a draw, Barca has nothing to play for. Barca is expected to play without Ronaldinho and Eto'o.
No bet for me, but I'd go for draw and under.. Don't like waering on the last stage of competition when so much is settled

Looks like YOU are right. Barcelona now PK +137 and Over is 2 and 2.5 -102

szlem

EOG Enthusiast
Bettor days said:
whats the best site to watch live soccer scores??:+clueless

livescore.com, betandwin.com

Looks like YOU are right. Barcelona now PK +137 and Over is 2 and 2.5 -102

we will see in less then 2 hours... it's only sport, anything may happen:+thumbs-2

matrix1429

EOG Addicted
Hey fili ,I bet 4 games and 3 went over already ,I had 2 over and 2 under and waiting and wanting undinese to stay under 2.5 so I can get 3 out of 4 ............thanks for juv over

TIMMY C said:
fili how can i purchase all your picks
I hope Timmy is being sarcastic here.

But remember, the ice is thin on Lake Filibuster.

No skating.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post92562 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal">12-07-05, 07:32 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right> #1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>CapnHandi<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_92562", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Enthusiast

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_92562><!-- icon and title --> Sports Forum Scams
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->3. Wannabe a service scam - the scammer laces all the forums with many selections often using different names and occasionally these selections win. If some innocent individual shows an interest they are befriended and soon told, "I can't keep providing you and all my other followers all of these winners free so I'm going to start a service and you have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor!"
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Jimmy Hoffa said:
I hope Timmy is being sarcastic here.

But remember, the ice is thin on Lake Filibuster.

No skating.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post92562 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal">12-07-05, 07:32 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right>#1 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>CapnHandi<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_92562", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Enthusiast

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_92562><!-- icon and title --> Sports Forum Scams
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->3. Wannabe a service scam - the scammer laces all the forums with many selections often using different names and occasionally these selections win. If some innocent individual shows an interest they are befriended and soon told, "I can't keep providing you and all my other followers all of these winners free so I'm going to start a service and you have the opportunity to get in on the ground floor!"
<!-- / message -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

JIMMY YES IT WAS SARCASM AT ITS FINEST I THOUGHT.