Betus/Omni

Caliente

Banned
Noticed that Betus/Omni seemed to be slipping from the warning radar. Lets keep the word out on this scam shop. They continue to steal players bonuses even after rollover requirements are met. Dont send this place a freakin penny. You would have better luck flushing your money down the toilet and trying to retreive it than sending money to Betus, requesting a payout, and actually getting paid. Once a fraud operation, always a fraud operation. I know for a fact that guys come to this site in search of good books. Betus floods the maiboxes with their pathetic bullshit magazine that they write and print themselves. If we dont keep the word out on this disgusting shop Betus/Omni, naive players and guys looking for a book may not know that Betus/Omni is a scam book. Pile on Chuck!!!!:+thumbs-2

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
Mike Foreman from BetUs offered to sponsor a forum NFL contest at another site with stolen funds from a poster named "MFG". That takes balls. Thankfully that went over like a lead balloon. The poster was partially paid after he agreed to a cockamamie bonus rollover.

Another player complained of being stiffed. Unresolved at this time. BetUs also stole over $100,000 from a doctor that SBR has verified. The Dr. gave up trying to get back his stolen funds.

Caliente

Banned
Raiders7201, you are false. Mike Foreman was there when he offered to do this contest with stolen money.I was personally ripped off by Betus/omni before Mike was there, but Mike has been made aware of the matter and refuses to do right. A guy like Mike can only do so much Raider. He is not the owner is he Raider? He doesnt write the checks does he Raider? Tell me Raider, does Mike know about and tolerate the magazines that Betus sends out that are a total lie and scam? You know the magazine right? The magazine that they print themselves , claiming that Betus, Omni, and Bet Reduction are the top three books in the world. Only problem is that they are all owned by the same scammers. For people like myself who dont use the computer much, and you receive one of these magazines, you might believe this and send them some money. I certainly did. And after getting a 7800 bonus and agreeing to their 4.5 rollover, I requested a payout. Yes, I had met the rollover. I was told to either forfeit the bonus or rollover money 10 times now. Why I asked. Because we only want recreational players. Only problem was that I had made three other deposits and they knew what kind of bettor I was. I took the rollover of 10 times and lost all of my money except the bonus. They took it anyways. When I asked Robert Eddy why, he stated," Why should we pay you? You arent going to play here anymore." No shit Robert! Can you believe that a book would refuse to pay you because they knew you werent going to play their anymore? This is Betus/Omni. A total scam operation. Dont fall for their 45% bonus. Once a scam joint, always a scam joint. Why guys like Raider stick up for places like this I have no idea. Raider, if Mike F. were the owner and went back and paid all the people who were ripped off by previous ownership, I would say great job! Play there. But this has not happened yet. If it does I will report it. By supporting scam shops you lose credibility. Let us know if they are paying you to support them ok.