Glaker.....

Have you taken a look at the ATP futures for the Aussie open....Trying to get a few in early to get some value and maybe an opportunity to hedge later....

Oceanboy said:
Have you taken a look at the ATP futures for the Aussie open....Trying to get a few in early to get some value and maybe an opportunity to hedge later....

I want to see how the first couple Auzzie tourneys go ...

I will say this ... I expect Federer and Hewitt to have a bad January; I also know that Phillippoussis is training hard in Lauderdale ... this may be his last good year.

Expect Dent to be a slob again after Winter break ...

James Blake will be my money maker in '06

Glaken said:
I want to see how the first couple Auzzie tourneys go ...

I will say this ... I expect Federer and Hewitt to have a bad January; I also know that Phillippoussis is training hard in Lauderdale ... this may be his last good year.

Expect Dent to be a slob again after Winter break ...

James Blake will be my money maker in '06

Blake close the year STRONG and should be able to build on that momemtum...I also expect Ancic to start strong as he had a very good finish to the year....

How about the ladies.....Dementieva at +3250 looks very decent while Hardenne at +645 is not too shabby.....

GreenDoberman said:
Safin at 25-1 is a very live dog. Although he's just as likely to flameout first round as win it all.

Dober ... I am concerned about how he will bounce back from the knee surgery ... Safin is not known for his training discipline....

OB .... The girls are an enigma to me at this point .... Demented seems to be playing her best game ever.

Safin will be out after the 1/4
Federer will make it to the final. My prediction is either agains Ljubicic, Hewitt or Nalbandian.
I`d like to see Nalbandian against Federer in the final.