CLEVELAND vs CINCINNATI

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Typically a close game?

Johnson stated at least 40 ppg the rest of the year for the Bengals.

HuskerFan

EOG Senior Member
offense is definitely on fire...but thats also a lot of points....i love them in those wacky 13pt teasers...

can any of the following teams not cover in this teaser this weekend...

seattle -2.5
cinny+1
denver -1
sd -1/2

and if your looking for another team can throw in atl+2 for mnf

I took Cincy -12 early. Don't think this one will be even close! Cinci playing with confidence and offense is rolling. They will score 35 on Clev.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I don't know how you can lay over a TD in the NFL with the backdoor always open at the end of games. A lot of talk about favs ths year, but I still think you stick to this general rule by most sharp gamblers.

The General said:
I don't know how you can lay over a TD in the NFL with the backdoor always open at the end of games. A lot of talk about favs ths year, but I still think you stick to this general rule by most sharp gamblers.

This year isn't going like most years. I've layed several Over 1 TD spreads this year and they've cashed in more than they have not. What is it about Cleveland that gives you any confidence they can score enough to stay with Cinci? I know there is always the opportunity for a let-down at the end of a game, but I'll go with the much better team here and see what happens.

tango papa

EOG Addicted
Agreeed on the "Don't lay more than 7 in the pros" til I saw myself losing money week after week. Ya can teach old dogs new tricks. What used to be a parity league is now filled with Haves & Have Nots. Bet the Haves, give the points.

highnine

EOG Addicted
I have no opinion on this game but these are a few of the things I looked at when capping it.

Do the Bengals have a letdown after finally beating a team with a winning record and does it matter that it was a division rival?

Browns only have one spread cover when they did not win the game. Browns prone to allowing return points in road games giving up 21, 17, 6, 13 last 4 road games.

Bengals are 3-0 SU, 1-2 ATS this year laying more than -7, all at home at around -9. Bengals been good getting return points this year.

betlou53

EOG Enthusiast
Does anyone have any insight into the weather in Ohio? I think Cinci will roll either way, but that will play a role in the over/under.

From National Weather Service:

Sunday: A chance of snow, mainly before 10am, then a chance for flurries. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. West wind between 11 and 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.

I really don't think weather plays a big roll in this game. It will be perfect football weather with two teams used to these conditions. Don't bet your hard earned cash on this one with too much emphasis on bad weather.

Good Luck