LEGENDZSPORTS $1000 Free NFL Contest Rules

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
You must post your selections and analysis in this thread. You must post a tiebreaker. You will be required to have a minimum of 75 posts on this website before you can win any prize money.

This is an OFFICIAL FREE Weekly CONTEST for all of you gamblers who want a chance to WIN a FREE ACCOUNT of $500, $300 or $200 at
www.LEGENDZSports.com

All you need to do is PICK 5 games ATS, sides only. Post them in this thread. You must provide a reason for each pick, even if it is only one sentence long.

We will use the CLOSING LINES from Don Best to grade.

There is only a 4-time ROLLOVER requirement before being able to claim your CASH.

Tiebreaker will be TOTAL Net Passing Yards by both teams MNF QB's in the NEW ORLEANS vs. ATLANTA game Monday night. Half points can be used and the winner will need be the closest without going over.

No ONE player can win 2 prizes in the Pinnacle and Legendz contests the same day. If a player is in the money for both, then I will give that player the highest award I can and then I will move down the list to give more players an opportunity to win a free account.

Please remember that I will be posting a thread asking for the guys with 5-0, 4-1 records and you must notify me of your results in that thread before the deadline I post.

Good luck and Thanks to
http://www.legendzsports.com
<!-- / message -->

briguy

EOG Enthusiast
Carolina
Tampa Bay: 5-15 ATS off a straight up win
Carolina: 28-13 ATS in December

Minnesota
St. Louis: 0-6 ATS after allowing 200+ rushing yards
Minnesota: 16-6 ATS at home off a win by 6 points or less

NY Jets
Oakland: 8-23 ATS vs. conference opponents
NY Jets: 5-1 ATS off 6+ losses

Indy
Indianapolis: 6-0 ATS in road games
Jacksonville: 3-12 ATS off BB ATS wins as a favorite

Washington
Washington: 12-3 ATS away vs. NFC West opponents
Arizona: 1-7 ATS as an underdog

Tie breaker- 377

Thanks a lot General and Legendz for my prize last week. I'm getting pretty lucky with these trend plays.

BigDaddy

EOG Master
N.Y.J.....jets 5-1 ats off 6+ losses
Carolina.... 28-13 ats in december
Houston..... titans 1-9 ats in december
Buffalo.... home field advantage
Baltimore....too many points too pass up

TB-410

Fordfield

EOG Addicted
New England 11-1 ATS IN ALL GAMES WHERE THE TOTAL IS BETWEEN 35 TO 42.
kansas City 12-25 ATS AFTER DIVISION GAME

St. Louis Rams is 1-0 ATS Vs Minnesota.

Cincinnati is 3-2 ATs vs Divison games

Green Bay 33-18 ATS in last 4 weeks of the season.

TB 325

jerbeek

EOG Senior Member
Going to go Anti-consensus this week since the squares have to lose sooner or later (I hope)

Buffalo - 89% of public on NE

SL Rams - 84% on Minny

Jacksonville - 85% on Indy

Cleveland - 93% on Cincy

Philly - 89% on NY Giants

TB - 420

gopherbob

EOG Dedicated
MINNESOTA: a good defensive team vs a poor road team.
CHICAGO: following the magical defensive team another week.
NY JETS: oakland gave up and has to cross the country
JACKSONVILLE: another good defensive team getting points
ARIZONA: more a bet against a team crossing the country giving points.

yards: 332

sakras

EOG Dedicated
Carolina
--------
Carolina can ensure themselves of a playoff berth with a win vs the tough Bucs. Carolina has played close tight defensive games on the road and come home now to route TB. TB's road record doesn't favor them in this one.

Minnesota
----------
Minnesota is playing at their best right now and are looking to get into the playoffs. Stl is going the other way giving up way too many points defensively. Minnesota wins by 2 tds.

Tennesse
---------
Tennesse was clicking offensively until last week vs the undefeated Colts. Look for the Titans to take it out on the 1 win Texans. Houston has already given up on the season which makes Tennesse an overwhelming favorite to win big.

SF
----
SF can keep this one close if they can stop the run. Seattle is known not to run up the score sitting their starters late in the game. Look for a backdoor cover with the 49er's.

Baltimore
--------
Denver will most likely win this game SU but I feel Baltimore will keep it close late in the game. Denver likes to rush the ball when leading which keeps the Ravens within 2 tds.

tb:455

tango papa

EOG Addicted
Legendz Leanz

Legendz Leanz

Minnesota: +10 TO's since Johnson replaced Culpepper Jax: Likin' lots o' points Cincy: +30 TO edge & on 2-0 ATS streak, Cle on 0-2 ATS streak KC: Dallas 1-2 vs AFC, giving points, & lost to Oakland!!!! San Diego: 4-2 ATS @ home, Mia 2-4 ATS on road. SD on 3-0 ATS streak TB: 329

waco

EOG Dedicated
1.ST. LOUIS - MINN OVER RATED. THEY HAVEN'T BEAT A TEAM WITH A WINNG RECORD. TOO MANY POINTS HERE
2. CHICAGO - THIS MIGHT BE A 3-0 FINAL. DEFENSE AND WEATHER MEANS UNDER BIG TIME
3. OAKLAND - QB FOR OAK MIGHT RUN FOR 100 YARDS AND MARTIN MIGHT NOT PLAY FOR JETS
4. GIANTS - PHIL HAS PACKED IT IN FOR THE YEAR
5. DENVER - WILL BE PUMPED AFTER LOSING LAST WEEK

minnyace01

EOG Addicted
MINNESOTA - good home team vs. poor road team. Vikes are on a run right now.

CINCINNATI - to much offense for the Browns rookie QB to stay close to.

NY GIANTS - hard to like the Eagles at this point and time. Giants just the better team right now.

SEATTLE - afraid of the letdown off of Monday night game, but they struggled at the end of the game the last time they played and that should be enough to keep them focused.

DENVER - just to much offense for the Ravens to stay in the game.

Tiebreaker - 355

Baltimore - Getting too many points. Denver loss last week may have some revenge factor, but Ravens D will keep it close.

Kansas City - Two words: Larry Johnson. Will run and run.

New England - Buffalo lost heartbreaker last week. Patriots are still reigning champs. Will cover spread.

Oakland - NY is a very bad team. Raiders not much better, but enough so, they get the victory.

Green Bay - Favre as QB vs. ?? Lions have no leader and no direction.

TB = 347

gbm

EOG Enthusiast
pittsburg ---even with 4to's could have beaten cincy late --close to a lock
cleveland ---cincy letdown here -rivalry
ny giants ---phily is done for the season
green bay --- can still play for the fans and played tuff last week
arizona ---playing much bettor recently

tiebrkers yards 338

BUFFALO- MEANINGLESS GAME LIKE THE PTS AT HOME
ST LOUIS- THEY WILL MATCH THEM SCORE FOR SCORE
JACKSONVILLE- THE JAGS WILL LOSE BUT IT WILL BE A CLOSE GAME SEE INDY WINNING BY 3-6 PTS
PITTSBURGH- VEGAS ISN'T STUPID WITH THE WOTLD ON CHICAGO I WILLTAKE PITT
CLEVELAND - CINCINNATI IS IMPROVED BUT SHOULD NOT BE MORE THAN A 10 PT FACOURITE HERE.

TB 333

Carolina

Pittsburgh
Chicago: 5-21 ATS away in December
Pittsburgh: 17-7 ATS off an Over

Cincinnati
Cleveland: 2-9 ATS away off a home game

Washington

New York Giants
NY Giants: 8-1 ATS vs. conference opponents

TB:- 341

One Putt

EOG Addicted
New England...Good spot to get it together against a team that will find a
a way to lose.
Chicago...No trouble stopping this offense. Will find a way to score some and
win outright.
Jacksonville...Came close in the first meeting. Home should help.
NY Giants...Will beat up this demoralized and beaten up team
Atlanta... Big lopsided win for the superior team

RealSlimShady

EOG Dedicated
Oakland......The Jets are pathetic!

New England......Buffalo is slumping and will get beat at home by at least 7.

KC....Chiefs beat Denver last week and Denver is a better team than Dallas. Outright Chiefs victory on the road.

Bears......Pitt probably will win the game, but I'll take the points with the stingy Bears defense.

Houston.....Battle of two bad teams....Take the points!

Tiebreaker: 425yds

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
Jaguars-Jags defense has given Colts problems in past. Jax is tough place to play and will be difficult for dome Colts. Both were picks in Stardust.

Bucs-Too many pts for this division rivalry

Jets-Fezzik best pick. Oakland new QB. Raiders cant handle cold.

Texans-Too many pts for Houston team playing better. Tenn banged up. Fezz pick in Stardust.

Browns-Dogs are due and this is classic over betting on favorites. Too many pts for rivalry. Browns stats are better than record. Iskoe pick in Stardust.

TB=415

Carolina

New England
New England: 13-3 ATS with a line of +3 to -3

Washington

Pittsburgh
Chicago: 5-21 ATS away in December

New York Giants
NY Giants: 8-1 ATS vs. conference opponents

THE POSTMAN!

EOG Veteran
1. Green Bay - brett is due for a win.
2. New England - dillon is back.
3. New York Giants - philly loses another all star, call it a yr.
4. Carolina - i just think that d is too much for baby simms.
5. Indy - f'ck it i'm on this train.

tb - 325:+clueless

muskatel

EOG Addicted
1. Indy: I'm a square player. I'll let the sharps play Jax.

2. Denver: Denver needs the win. Baltimore doesn't cover on the road & Baltimore doesn't have an offense.

3. Cincinnati: Cleveland is pathetic & Cinci is on the verge of breaking out to a Super Bowl candidate team (next year).

4. Carolina: Defense is helping Carolina cover almost every week. Foster playing well too.

5. Chicago: I always give the edge to a good defense when confronting a qb with a hand in a splint.

Tie Breaker: 361-yards.

opotus

EOG Veteran
Washington - Arizona still the same old Arizona, Washington better than their record, small enough spread

New England - Pats need to establish a streak if they want to have any chance to make noise in the playoffs

St. Louis - Minnesota's run hasn't been against very good teams, Rams a dome team, I'll take the points

NY Jets - Jets keep trying hard to win, and Oakland doesn't care anymore, and on the road

Dallas - KC in a prime letdown spot, playing on the road, Dallas still tough

TB=399

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Steelers. They will blow out the Offensive Inept Bears at home.
Patriots. Bills are hurting and will have no answer for Brady
KC. Dont think Dallas covers 3.5 here. KC is a solid team.
Redskins. Still something to play for. Arizona doesnt.
Packers. Lions are done done done. Favre will go out with some respect!

bobofarabia

EOG Enthusiast
the faves have been covering so let's go with some faves this week

cincy-whole lotta chalk but i think the browns are dead and done, cincy is just looking to good. 2 td win

pitt-has to win this game. da bears still aren't really tested, qb's will make mistakes, the steel curtain shakes the rust off this sunday

NYG-hopefully the line doesn't go even higher before game time. the eagles have had the roughest season out there this year, i think they are done and the giants have to win

Car-tb has to win but the panthers are the better team and will prove it at home

Was- should have a better record, had some tough breaks are coming back to finish strong, don't count them out. arz gots nuttin'

tb-301

pvcpipe

EOG Master
Buffalo
Great at home, crappy on road. Home this week. Playing a lot of home dogs as trend can't continue forever.

Jets
Tuiasa...Tusia.....I can't even pronounce his name. Not taking any away favs this week.

Tampa
Every person on this board is on the panthers, and not all you f'ers can be right.

N.O.
Fat line for a pretty mediocre Atlanta squad. Like the Saints outright.

Jax
Not a colts hater, but pointspread tax too high for faves and especially indy.

tie break: 400

chonk

EOG Enthusiast
Carolina
Beaten TB 5 straight.

Indy
Offense is running on all cylinders and Jags won't be able to keep pace with Garrard at QB.

Chicago
This will be decided by a late FG.

NYG
I don't know how the Eagles will be able to score.

Green Bay
Dome team playing in GB in December. Easy cover.

tb-416

Betmonkey

EOG Veteran
St Louis....MINNY can't be that good that quick??
Jacksonville....They can get within 9pts...they seem ready
DET....I think they lose by 3
TB....I like getting that many pts in a DEF game
NE...THey pull it together for the end of the season.

495 yds

stump

EOG Veteran
arizona - wash 2nd straight road game, too inconsistant
dallas - kc off big win, dallas off 2 straight losses, dallas' season here
indy - jax not in indy's league
pittsburgh - chicago's streak ends
denver - rout

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
tenn: huge offensive performance here due to gr8 matchups at wr and cb

chic: who are steelers? chic tuffer than ya think

new eng: start playoff drive; find a way to win and cover

cinti: going strong now; can browns stop em even once

oakland: just plain due for a real performance today

tb = 243.5

gl

:smoke

highnine

EOG Addicted
Bucs
Big game for both teams. Think this will be field goal game so will take dog.

Bears
Too many point as this likely gets to 7 by game time. PIT QB hurting.

Jets
Raiders change QB's and are favored? I know Jets been pitiful lately but will take the points.

Eagles
Not as bad as Monday night game. Line inflated.

Chiefs
Have rushing advantage.

TB=393

sell24

EOG Senior Member
Saints - they covered the first time plus Atlanta has been sucking

KC - ill take the points with a hot team in a must win situation

Bears - wow my third dog .. im done for but this dog's defense got some bite

Skins - i like this teams defense and zona's lack of it

Giants - eagles have packed it in after mondays debactle

tb =334

THE HITMAN

EOG Dedicated
CAROLINA: possibly the best team in the NFC. They walloped Tam first time around and now they are at home. Special teams advantage, Foster is ready & Tam may have kicking problems.

CINN: A lotta points to spot, but I just feel like they are ready to put a licking on the poor road performing Browns.

MINN: Seems like two teams headed in the oposite direction. STL has a lotta injuries.

WASH: Ariz doesn't have much besides their receivers, Wash in the thick of a hunt.

GBAY: They are gaining 30 ypg more than they are allowing, still playing hard. Det, with new coach, are looking towards next season. Det 4-33 last 37 on the road.

TB 356

jam

EOG Veteran
Chicago
Ben won't finish the game after the Bears walk through the Pitt O-line like a hot knife through butter.

NY Jets
The Raiders have written the season off. There's no way that Tuasusppo or whatever the hell his name is gives them a better chance to win than Collins.

Cleveland
Frye played ok last week and Droughns can run on the Bengals. I'll take a shot with this many points.

Denver
I see a 4-TD win here. Shouldn't be close enough to even worry about the backdoor cover.

Green Bay
Favre is being ridiculed by the media. I expect him to rise to the occasion with a big game.

kbhirsch

EOG Addicted
NEw England: Buffalo is in disarray and New England is starting to round into playoff form.

Washington: Despite all the close losses, they are still in the playoff hunt and won't blow it against the Cardinals.

Cinci: With the loss of Braylon Edwards and a rookie QB, Cleveland's offense should sputter and no one can hold the Bengals offense under 30.

Green Bay: I think Favre will finally have a Favre-like game. The Lions look like they packed it in about 8 weeks ago.

Pittsburgh: The Bears lost both starting safeties, so Pittsburgh may be able to put up 17-20 points.

TB = 335

following posting legendz from different forums. These guys have all proven themselves as top cappers. pick is followed by capper.

baltimore (dawoofdaddy)
seattle over (SSI)
jax (Sherwood)
tampa (fezzik)
philly (tomorrow's newspaper)

Chicago
game where the two teams are going in opposite directions take the points

Tennessee
will kick the Texans ass again

New England
Brady vs. Losman enough said

Minnesota
again two teams going in opposite directions

Carolina
the team to beat in the NFC, took care of Vick and company last week, will take care of Simms and company this week

tie breaker: 365

dryflyheaven

EOG Enthusiast
1. Jax
The only three games this season in which James was held under 100 rushing yards all came on the road. Jacksonville is tied with Cincinnati and Denver for the NFL's fewest turnovers (13).

2. NY Giants
Barber has rushed for at least 100 yards in four straight games against Philadelphia. Philadelphia is 0-4 in division games this season after winning its previous 10.

3. Seattle
San Francisco has lost 20 of its last 22 road games and has allowed an average of 35 points in dropping all five contests away from home this season.

4. Dallas
Kansas City has lost six of its last seven on the road against NFC opponents.

5. Green Bay
The Lions have lost 33 of their last 37 road games, including 16 of the last 17 against NFC North opponents.

tb-388

hroberts

EOG Veteran
Tampa Bay Defensive game, so I will take the dog in a close one

Buffalo Home underdog agianst a depleted NE secondary

Detroit Alot of people think Farve will rise up, but he is over the hill

KC Teams are moving in separate directions

Chicago Everyone loves the Steelers and the Bears are yet to get their recognition they deserve. Gotta love them as dogs here in a tight defensive battle.

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
1)buff/new england ...every1 is on the pats you know what that means gimme buffalo (selection bills)

2)tampa/ carolina most people are on the panthers (8-2 margin)once again gimme the points (selection tampa bay)

3)indy/jaguars home team getting points indy has to play poor one week hopefully this is the week (selection jaguars)

4)ny giants/ eagles i feel the eagles will play in this game they can only get better ?? (selection eagles)

5)wash/ ariz every1 is on wash ( 9 to 1 count) gimme the points
(selection arizona)

423 tb