Guys 1000 posts for IDENTITY!!!!!!

Well, only 991 so far, but we are about to get there!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all for the great time thus far in the early stages of EYEONGAMBLING.COM. Let's continue to CRUSH the man and keep lining our pockets with the man's cash!!!!

Good luck and let's get em tonight BABY!!! MAY'N!!!!!!!

:mutley
Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Congrats ID and Thanks for your participation.

You do keep things a little more interesting around here. :+signs8-1

Great work ID .... are you excited about the Fox Reality Channel? Gonna have American Idol on FIVE days a week !!

Congrats ID:+thumbs-2

Anyone know out of the 1000 posts how many had the word madcapper in them:+clueless

Only the biggest attention whore on the forums would start a thread about it's 1000th post when it has 991. The suspense is building, shemale!

kosar - you are one of the bigger stalkers ever at the forums. congrats on that accomplishment, little guy!!!

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>02-02-06 08:30 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 129153" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>kosar</TD><TD class=alt2>Only the biggest attention whore on the forums would start a thread about it's 1000th post when it has 991. The suspense is building, shemale!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
This should be nominated for post of the year!

Mr ID,

From the looks of your contest record with MC the only one getting crushed is you. But since it's only monopoly money I guess it doesn't really matter that much anyways. But for the record, try to reach a milestone before you celebrate it next time.

IDENTITY said:
kosar - you are one of the bigger stalkers ever at the forums. congrats on that accomplishment, little guy!!!

Have I ever addressed you before, Pat? I didn't think so. Not sure how i'm a stalker, but good luck with your plays. :+thumbs-2

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
kosar said:
Have I ever addressed you before, Pat? I didn't think so. Not sure how i'm a stalker, but good luck with your plays. :+thumbs-2

Pat? ID is a guy? Or is it Patricia?

dirty

EOG Master
Seems to me that abviously the bashers in this Thread do care ......If you didn't you wouldn't have posted now would ya.....:+clueless

Thanks dirty. You are a good friend and I appreciate your assistance with these ghosts, stiffs, and bashers.