Monday MIDNIGHT GAME: Louisiana Tech at Nevada-Reno

I know it's early to start a thread going on this game but you'll thank me tomorrow after we have some input going.

So far, I'm liking Nevada -pts in this one. Any thoughts out there?

I'm 2-0 tonight so far with 'Nova and the Mavericks.

I will cap it off tonight in the midnight express special and take Nevada -9.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated
My play

My play

I'm going with LA Tech (+9.5 on Bodog), for 1 unit.

My reason being: that in the first meeting LA Tech simply could not bye a 3 point shot, which they rely on pretty heavily in their offense. they were just 3-26. They also had many more turnovers than normal (16), and Nevada scored 24 points off the turn overs.

LA Tech is a solid 6-1 ATS this season as an underdog, and they are also 2-0 ATS revenging a home loss. I think the first meeting was just a bad game, and they were very uncharacteristically sloppy. I think they come out much more focused tonight. Won't shoot nearly as bad, and won't have as many turnover, and really give Nevada a run for the $$$.

Best of luck to all playing this game tonight.:cheers

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated
Sure glad I did not play the M/L. I was VERY tempted to. What a horrible way that would be to loose a 4/1+ money line. Very easy win, getting the 9 - 9.5 points. LA Tech is a very under the radar team. I was very impressed how sound they are on the glass. Paul Milsap is also a ligit superstar, that can carry that team down the stretch.

BigDaddy

EOG Master
CHALKbreaker said:
Sure glad I did not play the M/L. I was VERY tempted to. What a horrible way that would be to loose a 4/1+ money line. Very easy win, getting the 9 - 9.5 points. LA Tech is a very under the radar team. I was very impressed how sound they are on the glass. Paul Milsap is also a ligit superstar, that can carry that team down the stretch.

Theres no way you could have lost if you would have played La Tech on ML before the game started there was a nice guarenteed profit at halftime with a possibility of winning both bets if you would have taken nevada -6- 2nd half line to guarentee yourself a win either way + JMO it was a bad beat though for la tech ML players!