ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING MY SPORTS PICKS

From now on, I will be posting them on a daily basis in the appropriate SPORTS FORUMS...

And, for the first time in many years, I will be handicapping Baseball, too...

Have a great day...

THE SHRINK

Thanx for sharing!

It would be nice to have kind of a "subscription" with pinny: "Two units on whatever THE SHRIK is suggesting"

It's always great to have your picks, Shrink. And good to hear you will be back with baseball. You need to post another one like two years ago when you took the Red Sox to win the ALCS when they were down 0-3 to the Yankees!

Reload said:
It's always great to have your picks, Shrink. And good to hear you will be back with baseball. You need to post another one like two years ago when you took the Red Sox to win the ALCS when they were down 0-3 to the Yankees!

YEAH BABY!!!

Good to know you remembered...:cheers

the glue

EOG Veteran
Game 4 at Fenway was the best game ever.... Thanks Shrink.............. The night they reverse the curse baby....:D

The Shrink has taken me and my family to so many nice places, but nothing tops that one...Thank you..

:+wink-2+ GO RED SOX....

THE SHRINK said:
From now on, I will be posting them on a daily basis in the appropriate SPORTS FORUMS...

And, for the first time in many years, I will be handicapping Baseball, too...

Have a great day...

THE SHRINK
Its about DAMN time Shrink LOL.. :D :cheers :D

waco

EOG Dedicated
I decided to take all your picks that you post. You won't hear from me if you have a losing streak. i am just glad you are posting your picks. i hope you post them early for me to see. let's get rich on the Shrink's picks. Good luck

Did yall see the guy come in and HIJACK shrinks thread with a pick on every NBA game tonight. I thought it was funny.

"From now on, I will be posting them on a daily basis in the appropriate SPORTS FORUMS..."

daily?

Do you really expect to be able to finish a year ahead by betting EVERY day?

Is that really what a prudent gambler does?

Whoops...

Forgot to say NICE CALL call on Syracuse last night.

Bit of a nailbiter, but a win is a win!