What Are Your Favorite Teams?

The only team I am passionate about is the Portuguese National Soccer Team.

I have soft spots for

Calgary Flames
Toronto Raptors
Toronto Blue Jays
Any Portugese club in the Champions league or UEFA cup.

But if any of the above that i have a soft spot for lose a big game it doesn't stick with me. It may sting for an hour or two but I get over it quickly.

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..team #1 : The Ohio State Buckeyes..

team #2 : whoever is playing michigan (that state up north)

gl

:cocktail

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
Lawrence said:
-Dolphins
-Hurricanes Football
-Heat
-Marlins
-NY Football Giants

isn't it illegal in certain states to have 2 favorite NFL teams??? :+wink-2+
If they do not get this whole ordeal taken care of It will be like baseball to me............pull for anyone but the yankees!! :)

I love the:
Dolphins
Kentucky Wildcats
like:
cubs
pacers

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
sabian06 said:
lol..Fins far and away #1, but I am from NY, and the Giants were my favorite team as a child, so I always have a special place for them

sabian06 said:
If they do not get this whole ordeal taken care of It will be like baseball to me............pull for anyone but the yankees!! :)

I love the:
Dolphins
Kentucky Wildcats
like:
cubs
pacers

Sabian I hear you went to a basketball game today?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I cannot explain but I have come to really not have a favorite team in any sport. I associate that with gambling because if I put my heart in the way, then I better my chance of losing. The Colts are as close to a fav as I can say. I find myself rooting on many teams, typically when I have a wager on them only.

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
Glaken said:
Sabian I hear you went to a basketball game today?

yeah went to the wildcats game today.........if you want to call it a game:frustrate :frustrate :frustrate

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
fla gators actually have a better team; screwed up in middle of season; worth a look going into march madness:

jmho

gl

:smokesmal

Glaken said:
Imagine that some Swedish teams :doh1 :+cool-1+

Hehe, for several reasons I need to have my head examined for trying to learn about US-sports. Given the softness of the lines of the local sports it has to be a crime to bet on anything else.

On the other hand:
1- the Swedish section of EOG is rather thin and this community is a reason in itself to be interested in (="Bet till U Drop") US sports
2- Beating US sports is being a Major Leaguer. Who can resist?

kelp0027 said:
fla gators actually have a better team; screwed up in middle of season; worth a look going into march madness:

jmho

gl

:smokesmal

Haven't followed the Gators BB much this year.... are they still a 3 pt shooting maniac team?

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
nah glak the gators actually are a bigger threat inside now but they set tons of picks and probably 15-20% are moving picks..........:+frustrat

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..gators do have nifty inbounds play under there own basket: skinny white guy starts out in one corner; they fake a lob; alley-oop; into the middle to their brawny black guys; then skinny white guy ends up in opposite corner to drain open look trifecta...

..nifty play; broke ky's blue backs

jmho

gl

:eek:

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
kelp0027 said:

..gators do have nifty inbounds play under there own basket: skinny white guy starts out in one corner; they fake a lob; alley-oop; into the middle to their brawny black guys; then skinny white guy ends up in opposite corner to drain open look trifecta...

..nifty play; broke ky's blue backs

jmho

gl

:eek:
yeah they also have another nifty play where noah takes 4 steps while he's spinning and...........hold on isn't that a walk though??? :D

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
sab:

reminds me of back about 1947; rupp's team at tha garden; his entire offense based on tight screens; every one called an illegal pick...

but not to fret...

adolph revised the offense at ht; and bluenation came back for big win over ccny

gl

:+thumbs-2

take home message: a foul or traveling call is what the zebras call

jmho

gl

:smoke