tis why i dislike pinnacle

MCP

they are cowards. defend them all you want, they are cowards. they play with the juice way too much...i dont care if they will take 100k, they are cowards

gonzaga -8 -147

that is ridiculous... move the line. what if this was someones only out and wanted to bet Zags? that line is unbettable.

Caliente

Banned
I saw that and was like wtf. I go to my book Heritage and bet Zags -10. I lose by a point. I only wish i had -8 at pinny-147 and get a win instead. if you like a game, then dont let the ML change your mind. lets say you want to risk a grand. whats the difference if you win 909 or 760? dont be greedy. Its like this in bases. if you like a team to win then dont even look at the line. Thats a lesson i learned long ago. and Im not talking about a spread. only ML.

Hey jackass-

The line either has value, or it doesn't.

If the line is "off"...then grow a fuking brain and bet the other side.:doh1

Cowards they are not, geniuses...yes....cowards...no.

If I was a bookie, I'd boot your ass with that attitude so fucking fast your head would spin. You can bet either side, at reduced net vig, a vig lower than anyone else, and you call them cowards?

THe epitome of a shmuck, right here folks. Sorry I have to be so harsh, but this is the most idiotic post I've ever seen.

Good luck (which means I hope you slow the losing down)

Iron.

Ironlock said:
Hey jackass-

If I was a bookie, I'd boot your ass with that attitude so fucking fast your head would spin. You can bet either side, at reduced net vig, a vig lower than anyone else, and you call them cowards?

THe epitome of a shmuck, right here folks. Sorry I have to be so harsh, but this is the most idiotic post I've ever seen.

Iron.

Yikes , i hope Iron doesn't get mad at a guy named Cee in the future :)

MCP said:
they are cowards. defend them all you want, they are cowards. they play with the juice way too much...i dont care if they will take 100k, they are cowards

gonzaga -8 -147

that is ridiculous... move the line. what if this was someones only out and wanted to bet Zags? that line is unbettable.

You are more stupid than I am.

GL and God Bless

MCP let me get this straight, you had zags for 2nd half at -8 at pinny?

-147 juice is a steal with -8, what are you complaining about? I had them at -10 with -120 juice.

Try playing at Bodog then you will reaaally find out what's the juice is all about.

801 Miami Heat (2H) -4? (-130)

830 Gonzaga (2H) -10 (-135)

and it's like this all the time, go look they still got them up, and you complaining, you would have win

Caliente

Banned
after the post ironlock just made I would call him the biggst idiot ever. its not that serious moron. get a freakin life ironass!
UWIN, you get stupider with each post!

Royalbasher said:
after the post ironlock just made I would call him the biggst idiot ever. its not that serious moron. get a freakin life ironass!
UWIN, you get stupider with each post!

Loyola was the play

Gl and god bless

Good post Ironlock- I've seen this complaint over and over again and it makes absolutely no sense. If you don't see any value then pass on the play and look for numbers at another book.

btw...I didn't know cowards took the limits that pinny takes...in my eyes...the joints that charge -110 and take nickle limits are the cowards.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
I NEVER LIKED PINNACLE BECAUSE OF THE GOUGING ON THE JUICE THEY ADVERTISE -104 JUICE BUT YOU WILL NEVER SEE A GAME -104 EITHER WAY THE ALWAYS GOUGE YOU ON THE FAVORITES.I ALSO DONT LIKE THE FACT I SEND ALL MY DEPOSITS WESTERN UNION AND PINNACLE WONT PICK UP THE CHARGES UNLESS YOU SEND THEM A DIME OR MORE WICH MEANS YOU HAVE TO SHOW WESTERN UNION YOUR LICENSE.

BOYS F-CK PINNACLE JUST GO TO WWW.BETCASCADE.COM AND GET -105 ON ALL GAMES AND TOTALS ALL SET NUMBERS AND NO GOUGING.PLUS THEY PICK UP THE WESTERN UNION FEES IF YOU ARE SENDING UNDER 1000 DOLLARS.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
We should ought try and teach the guy our ideas and opinions not blast him for his opinion. Sure fire way to keep newbies from asking questions, but I guess I have reason to care and some do not.

JMHO

Good day

:+wink-2+
:+cool-1+

:D

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
THAT ONE GAME WORKED OUT YOU WOULD HAVE FELT PRETTY STUPID IF YOU LAID -147 AND LOST WICH HAPPENS MORE TIMES THAN NOT.TO CHARGE THAT MUCH JUICE ON A LINE IS A JOKE SO WHAT IT WORKED ONCE IN THE LONG RUN PINNACLE IS RIPPING YOU OFF END OF STORY.

The First post on this thread had dropped the gambling IQ for EOG by at least 10 points Southward, meaning we should get more sports books interested in advertising here, soon...

I dunno whether to laugh or cry so I'll just smile...:+wink-2+

THE SHRINK

Pancho Sanza

EOG Addicted
BEANTOWNJIM said:
I NEVER LIKED PINNACLE BECAUSE OF THE GOUGING ON THE JUICE THEY ADVERTISE -104 JUICE BUT YOU WILL NEVER SEE A GAME -104 EITHER WAY THE ALWAYS GOUGE YOU ON THE FAVORITES.I ALSO DONT LIKE THE FACT I SEND ALL MY DEPOSITS WESTERN UNION AND PINNACLE WONT PICK UP THE CHARGES UNLESS YOU SEND THEM A DIME OR MORE WICH MEANS YOU HAVE TO SHOW WESTERN UNION YOUR LICENSE.

BOYS F-CK PINNACLE JUST GO TO WWW.BETCASCADE.COM AND GET -105 ON ALL GAMES AND TOTALS ALL SET NUMBERS AND NO GOUGING.PLUS THEY PICK UP THE WESTERN UNION FEES IF YOU ARE SENDING UNDER 1000 DOLLARS.

Hey squarepants, cascade screws with the juice too.:doh1

Duke

EOG Senior Member
we really have some uninformed posters here if people think that pinnacle are cowards and they are gouging lines. also, if you are not playing with multiple books, where you can shop for lines, you are truly an idiot and are costing yourself money.

Caliente

Banned
At least I go after true scam shops ;like Royal and Betus/Omni. Here we have a guy bashinh a top book in Pinnacle.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
YOU TELL ME PANCHO YOU SEEM TO KNOW EVERYTHING OFFSHORE YOU F-CKING CLOWN JJGOLD WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU YOUR A JERK OFF.GOT IT JERK OFF.

HEY PANCHO GET OUT AND PICK ME SOME FRUIT BEFORE I YELL IMMIGRATION SAY HELLO TO YOUR UNCLE LENNY FOR ME.

MCP

THE SHRINK said:
The First post on this thread had dropped the gambling IQ for EOG by at least 10 points Southward, meaning we should get more sports books interested in advertising here, soon...

I dunno whether to laugh or cry so I'll just smile...:+wink-2+

THE SHRINK

As do your college basketball plays, we will call it even...:+thumbs-2

Ironlock said:
Hey jackass-

Iron.

lol-my man in rare form. :cheers