Who Plays poker On-Line and Where?

peteep

EOG Addicted
PokerStars is the best. Party Poker is much better now since they changed the software. Love the fact you start with 3000 chips in MTTs and 2000 in SNGs.

I did alot before a month ago. I am taking some time off because I was starting to slip some. My name was JRock7997, and I mainly played one table sit and goes. I will be back in about another month or so.

peteep said:
PokerStars is the best. Party Poker is much better now since they changed the software. Love the fact you start with 3000 chips in MTTs and 2000 in SNGs.

When I get back into the swing, I plan on trying Party again. That was always my big grip with them was the tourneys sucked.

peteep

EOG Addicted
The Devil said:
I had a 4th in the Sunday $215 main event at Poker Stars about 6 weeks ago....nice payday......

Thats awesome. I remember watching that final table.

The Devil

EOG Master
Peteep,

That was fun....after that guys on PokerStars actually thought I was a good player....boy did I fool them....

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Just downloaded Pokerstars & once again like the majority of sites, Horrible, Horrible software.

I know that doesn't make a difference to many of you , but it does myself.

EOG Software (World Online Network) is clearly the best/smoothest overall that I've seen yet......

peteep

EOG Addicted
Hache Man said:
Just downloaded Pokerstars & once again like the majority of sites, Horrible, Horrible software.

I know that doesn't make a difference to many of you , but it does myself.

EOG Software (World Online Network) is clearly the best/smoothest overall that I've seen yet......

You serious? EOG/won has the worst software. One of the reasons I dont play there. I hate the placement of the cards and it is so choppy. Pokerstars has awesome software. Maybe it takes some getting used to....but it is above and beyond 90% of the others. UB has good software as well.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
peteep said:
You serious? EOG/won has the worst software. One of the reasons I dont play there. I hate the placement of the cards and it is so choppy. Pokerstars has awesome software. Maybe it takes some getting used to....but it is above and beyond 90% of the others. UB has good software as well.

Maybe I just have different taste peteep, but I've been a software "geek" all of my life and have always been pretty picky with my games, etc.

I see EOG/WON 's software/graphics as very crisp & very clear.
The chips & the cards go down very neatlycompared to the other sites' software where the table looks cheezy, the cards are just kind of put up there like "chit-chit-chit", and overall is just Blah.......