Very Important......read this

Again.Want to post this in a time when the drama level at this site is through the roof....I really like this site.....minus the drama.Let's get back to great info and winning $$$.....read this,and tell me something,is all this drama really worth it?

When things in life seem too much to handle,when 24 hours ina day seem like not enough....remember the story of the maynaise jar and the beer....

a teacher stood before his class and had some items infront of him.wordlessly,when the class began he picked up the maynaise jar and proceeded to fill it with golf balls(your big rocks.what you fundementally believe)He asked the class if it was full.they agreed it was.

So the teacher then took a box of pebbles and began to pour it in.he shook the jar lightly,and the pebbles filled in the open areas.he then asked if the jar was full and the class agreed it was

The teacher then picked up some sand and poued it in the jar.Of course the sand filled everything else.He then asked if the jar was ful and the students gave a unanimous "YES!"

The teacher then took 2 cans of beer and poured it in thus filling everything else.the class laughed.

"Now,"said the professor.I want you to recognize that the jar is your life.The golf balls are all the important things.Your family,friends,health,favorite passions.....things that if everything else was lost in your life,it would still be full."the pebbles are the other things that matter like your job,house,car.....the sand is everything else,the small stuff.

If you put the sand in first,there is no room for the golf balls and pebbles.the same goes in life.If you spend all your time on the little things,then you will have no time for the things that are important.pay attention to the things that are critical to your happiness.play with your children.Go for mediacl checkups.take your partner out to dinner.play another 18.there will always be time to clean the house,fix the disposal."Take care of the golf balls first.the things that really matter.Set your priorities,.the rest is just sand.

One of the students inquired what the beer represented....

the proffesor smiled."I'm glad you asked.It just goes to show you that no matter how full your life may seem,there's always room for a couple of beers>"