URI vs Temple tomorrow

beaner1236

EOG Addicted
Wed 3/8 529 Temple -6 -102 -260 OVER 118.5 -105
09:00 AM 530 Rhode Island +6 -108 +228

Im going with URI here tomorrow against temple in the first round of the A-10 tourney. We are playing great ball right now, and it seems that the seniors just dont want the season to end. We beat temple two games ago in our house, and we just had a huge win in dayton as 7 point dogs. Dawan Robinson, our senior leader, was just names All 1st team A-10 and boy does he deserve it. When this guy wants to score he scores. Between Mack and Dawan being from Philly, I really expect them to give this game 100 percent to get bragging rights when they get back home. They also always step it up againt philly teams, also apparent this season like wen we won in lasalle. I see us keeping this game very close, and hopefully getting a nice little win!! Good luck

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated
Nice write up Beaner!

I like the call! RI is a very good underdog team coach Barer. I could see a lot of people jumping on the chalk here, and getting burned.

Hope your team, not only covers, but brings home a win! Could be a nice little M/L bet to take a shot at.

GO RAMS:+thumbs-2

beaner1236

EOG Addicted
thanks chalk. i dont know what it is about playing philly teams that wakes this team up, but we play like a completely different team. I could not believe when our five senior starters started against temple two games ago, and started on a 12-2 run!! I DO think a m/l play has value here, although I am nto going to play it so that I so not jinx my team. Go Rhody!