PITT 22 LOUISVILLE 2

I have been watching this :doh1

L'Ville is playing horrible

Looking forward to the 2nd half line

BigDaddy

EOG Master
I swear if i had the under it would have definately went to O.T. I cant pick a winner in CBB

What an ending intentional foul decides the game!

Caliente

Banned
What kind of idiot takes an over in a 23 point game? Who didnt know Pitt would hold the ball and there wouldnt be fouls at the end because of the lead? Thats why you cant hit A GAME. NO LOGIC.

Caliente

Banned
i stopped watching when it was 25 point game in second half. how in the world did it get to 5? Was it ever less than 5? Unreal if you had Pitt -4.

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Royalbasher said:
What kind of idiot takes an over in a 23 point game? Who didnt know Pitt would hold the ball and there wouldnt be fouls at the end because of the lead? Thats why you cant hit A GAME. NO LOGIC.

How did your huge bet on Seton Hall work out? if you can show me a stat that proves if a team is up 23 at the half the game goes under in the 2nd half 52% of the time in NCAAB? if not STFU!

Caliente

Banned
thats what second half betting is for. i admit I was off on setan hall but got it back on second half Rutgers +2. its pretty logical that taking an over in a 25 point game is stupid.

peteep

EOG Addicted
Royalbasher said:
thats what second half betting is for. i admit I was off on setan hall but got it back on second half Rutgers +2. its pretty logical that taking an over in a 25 point game is stupid.

If by "logical" you mean an instance of following the shortest trend available to you, then you hit it on the head. If you can show us stats, please do. However it looks like you have fallen into a trap of being very shortsighted.

Caliente

Banned
Not big on trends. Just common sense. Im not saying to necessarrily take the under, but taking the over is just stupid.