Beat THE SHRINK Contest .... NEW Site To Make Picks

Please go back and register at the new USA Today site. For some reason the picks from CBS won't post.

USA Today March Mania

Pool Name is "EOG.Com"

Pass Word is "SHRINK"

pioneer

EOG Dedicated
I'm in....11 people signed up already for the eog group.

ps to Glaken: damn your capitals!!!! it took me forever to get the EOG.Com and SHRINK right!!!!!

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
YEH ME TO THIS IS A CROCK OF SH-T THE SHRINK IS ONLY ALLOWING CERTAIN MEMBERS TO PLAY.HE DOESNT WANT ME IN THIS BECAUSE HE KNOWS I WILL BURY HIM.

MCP

you guys are not using the correct capitalization...

in hindsight im sure whoever created that pool wished they used all lowercase.

BEANTOWNJIM said:
THIS IS A FRIGGING JOKE I TRIED LOGGING IN 5 TIMES AND NOTHING.GLAKEN COULD YOU GIVE US MORE DETAILS.:frustrate

Read the rules in Post #1 of the picks thread.

17 people have had no trouble :rolleyes:

beantownjim,

did you register first?

Are you entering a private league or putting it in the "create" slot?

I just tried it and had no trouble. Took me less than five minutes to register, find the pool, and enter a losing bracket.

You should really stop projecting your subconscious self disdain onto other message board posters and inanimate objects like ncaa bracket software. It really screams "small penis" and I know the guys at the Irish Social Club would have a field day with that information.

Just trying to help.

shortbus said:
beantownjim,

did you register first?

Are you entering a private league or putting it in the "create" slot?

I just tried it and had no trouble. Took me less than five minutes to register, find the pool, and enter a losing bracket.

You should really stop projecting your subconscious self disdain onto other message board posters and inanimate objects like ncaa bracket software. It really screams "small penis" and I know the guys at the Irish Social Club would have a field day with that information.

Just trying to help.

:+expressi

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
THIS IS A GOD DAM JOKE I JUST MADE ALL MY PICKS NOW HOW THE HELL DO I GET MY PICKS POSTED IN THE FORUM.THIS REALLY SUCKS.I HAVE DUKE AND TENNESSEE IN THE FINALS.

BEANTOWNJIM said:
THIS IS A GOD DAM JOKE I JUST MADE ALL MY PICKS NOW HOW THE HELL DO I GET MY PICKS POSTED IN THE FORUM.THIS REALLY SUCKS.I HAVE DUKE AND TENNESSEE IN THE FINALS.

Click on view bracket and then copy and paste.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
GLAKEN GET LOST I DONT KNOW WHAT THE F-CK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT PASTE AND SEND, THIS SUCKS.BEANTOWNJIM IS OUT AND SHRINK NEXT TIME YOU RUN A GOD DAM CONTEST COULD YOU MAKE IT A LITTLE EASIER TO UNDERSTAND:+angry1-5 :+angry1-5 I JUST WASTED A HALF HOUR F-CKING AROUND WITH THIS CRAP.I DONT KNOW WHY I WASTE MY TIME WITH THESE MICKEY MOUSE CONTEST'S

MCP

Jim, the only tricky part was getting the capitalization right.. other then that, any 8 year old would know how to register, make picks and copy and paste.

and a contest with no entry fee with 3k to first place is hardly mickey mouse.

"I JUST WASTED A HALF HOUR F-CKING AROUND WITH THIS CRAP.I DONT KNOW WHY I WASTE MY TIME WITH THESE MICKEY MOUSE CONTEST'S"

Retards need not apply...

Caliente

Banned
just to make it clear, Im in. Even though im not a poster due to keeping my word, I am still a EOG member and reader. My final four is Duke, Uconn, Kansas, and BC. My finals are Conn and Kansas. Champ is Kansas. Unlike Royal, Im sure EOG will pay if I nail it this year. thats it.

Royalbasher said:
just to make it clear, Im in. Even though im not a poster due to keeping my word, I am still a EOG member and reader. My final four is Duke, Uconn, Kansas, and BC. My finals are Conn and Kansas. Champ is Kansas. Unlike Royal, Im sure EOG will pay if I nail it this year. thats it.

Royal go ahead and post your bracket in the Official thread and I will approve it. Thanks

Glaken

MCP

royal you swore you'd never post again, and to be in this contest you had to post.. you broke your word.. but after hearing you on those tapes I knew you would :)

Royalbasher said:
i put in my picks under user name Sugarbear. How do I get you picks? I dont know why I used this name.

Just click "View Bracket" after you submitt your picks and copy and paste your picks. If you are having trouble email me your USA Today username and pass word and I will do it for you.

Caliente

Banned
Last post. just read something by beantown that to get paid you had to post like 5000 times. is this true and are there any other strings to getting paid? Thanks!

Royalbasher said:
Last post. just read something by beantown that to get paid you had to post like 5000 times. is this true and are there any other strings to getting paid? Thanks!

No thats not true. Thats just Beanboy being a nutjob. :+cool-1+ :cocktail

Caliente

Banned
i see you got my bracket. thanks glaken. One last question. Any strings attached to getting paid if you are lucky enough to win a prize?

Royalbasher,

There are no strings attached...

I do believe one must have 50 posts.

Apparently, a couple of our advertisors have shown interest in sponsoring this contest, so either one of our them or yours truly will be accountable...

THE SHRINK

pioneer

EOG Dedicated
Royalbasher said:
i put in my picks under user name Sugarbear. How do I get you picks? I dont know why I used this name.

I don't know why you did either(probably something to do with habitual lying). But since there is no poster "Sugarbear" on the member list, let alone a Sugarbear with the required 50 posts, I would suggest that you delete that entry and enter under your real poster name. According to the rules of this contest, Sugarbear is not eligible.