Guys late night BOMB going....

yes bigdaddy, but we need more points!!! We have a parlay on the two 2h plays as well!!!! Seattle just croaked!!!!!!!!!!

:hung

BigDaddy

EOG Master
IDENTITY said:
yes bigdaddy, but we need more points!!! We have a parlay on the two 2h plays as well!!!! Seattle just croaked!!!!!!!!!!

:hung

Hope they get them for you i just put a little on Utah no total:cheers

BigDaddy said:
Bank i clicked on your banner thinking there was a bonus and all it took me to was your profile:+clueless

:+wink-2+ :cheers

I hope it was a jock cause I would expect it from some one(clicking the avatar), but defenetly not you...................how do you like it?:cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master
BreakTheBank said:
:+wink-2+ :cheers

I hope it was a jock cause I would expect it from some one(clicking the avatar), but defenetly not you...................how do you like it?:cheers

I think its cool:D but misleading:rolleyes:

I don't think I can have a web page linked to this avatar, I would have some more fun with it.

Dirty can I link a web page to this avatar?

Uncle Butternutts

EOG Addicted
2h utah -1 -105
LOCK AND LOAD (7 units)

W

2h utah/phx OVER 105
UNLOAD (6 units)
LOSS

We have a parlay on the two 2h plays as well!!!!
LOSS

Take the OVER 106.5 2nd half Seattle game.
LOSS

Also take Seattle +7.5

LOSS

1 and 4?

ouch!

well, i gotta give you credit..thats better than i would have expected.:D

uncle b - what do you get out of posting this? do you think it makes me feel better after losing over $2k late on those games? I was up quite a bit cuz of my plays earlier on mia 1h and minn 2h and houston 2h, but still, it does not feel good to rub in the losses. you should be ashamed of yourself and the mods should get rid of you. you are poison to this site and u should pay back ken the money he gave you.

Uncle Butternutts

EOG Addicted
You goofy little attention whore.

Did i start this thread? was i the one begging for attention?

1 and 4

Anyways, my bad, i should have said "CONGRATS!"..

I mean, you have definitely done much, much, much worse.

Keep up the good work little buddy!

bananas buddy! bananas !

:D

ID it's looks like it been a bad week for you.........But I'm not going to feel sorry for you this time, ask next time what people think about a wager you like instead of calling it a whatever how many units you did. I gave you my opinion about Seattle game, you should have gone with them, one bet, and that's it, but you didn't have to jinxs it for both of us. They didn't cover my 214 over, after scoring 118 in the first half. I'm mad..............................

General and Dirty...

ID made a special thread with a link to it's plays.

Fix this damn problem, keep this bitch in check please.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Ignore it and don't recognize it and it shall go away. That applies to a lot of problems in life. When you feed it, then it gets more powerful.