SADDAM AND AL-QAEDA-- The Truth keeps coming out

dirty

EOG Master
To this day, liberals like to tell us that there was no connection between Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden, and thus no reason for the Bush administration to invade Iraq. But as time goes on, there is more evidence to the contrary. More proof came yesterday of a relationship between Saddam and Al-Qaeda.

The Pentagon posted a document [pdf] online that was a letter from somebody at Saddam's intelligence agency indicating not only Al-Qaeda was cozy with Saddam, but also the Taliban. But it gets better.

The letter says Osama Bin Laden was in contact with Baghdad, and even mentions he may have visited. The documents also make mention and show a picture of our good buddy Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, leading Al-Qaeda terrorist in Baghdad.

So what does all of this prove? What some have said all along: there was an active link between Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein. Oh, and Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction, too. Of course, Osama Bin Laden could be captured in Iraq and Democrats still would never concede Bush was right to invade.

Caliente

Banned
I agree with you 100% Dirty. Imagine that. Islam is backwards and evil and the sooner we as a nation recognize this fact the better off we will be. Islam will never change. Its been violent and evil since its inception. 100% conversion or die. Abolish islam!!! Liberals DIE!!!!

shoebox

EOG Veteran
The funny thing about this is that the connection wont get nearly the press that the supposed "non connection" did. Our press and Politicians are a joke.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Bush couldn't get re-elected today if Roddy Piper was his opponent. I am glad to see on News that a decent majority of Americans realize they were wrong in voting for him. We ALL make mistakes.

dirty

EOG Master
Exactly Devil

And Polls are skewed and mean nothing......Only Polls that matter are the ones that Target Registered Voters....Thier the ones Voices that count....Not these stupid straw polls where they call 30,000 people and only a third of them are Registered Voters.....People who Vote have no Voice in this country..

shoebox

EOG Veteran
General, I dont think people who voted for him believe they made a mistake, thats what the press wants u to believe, I feel much safer with Bush in office.

So what? G Dub's daddy had connections with Saddam and Osama. Big freakin whoop.

As far as no attacks on our soil... we didn't really have a big problem before. Now that we had one attack in the last 30 years, the fact that we haven't had one in a few is not any indication of the success of the Bush adminstration. All that adminstration has done, in my opinion, is to generate a ton of unneeded fear. Worthless.

The General said:
Bush couldn't get re-elected today if Roddy Piper was his opponent. I am glad to see on News that a decent majority of Americans realize they were wrong in voting for him. We ALL make mistakes.