Huge value today..............

don't wanna post to jinx,but my hometown team is playing one of the worst teams in the NHL......last time they played Pitt beat them by 1.....they have lost to pitt this year more than the sens....lol

anyway,we are extremely hot now,and have regained 8th playoff spot in the east......Pitt has called up guys that are trying to make next years team,while we have a shot to make 1st rd noise......

that's all I will say.gl guys

huge vale today there.....- 1 1/2 + a lot of $$

for those into info,David Aesbisher will start today.....good to give Huet some rest,and a greqat spot for d. to have a great game

peteep

EOG Addicted
Hope you're right Lab. Would rather see the hot goaltender stay in, but hope Aesbisher can step it up.

I hear ya.....only spot I like is against the pens here.......did you go to saturday night's game?

also,we gotta at least train and eat next time you're in....you make me feel like a shitty h:+signs8-1 :cocktail :+cool-1+ ost

peteep

EOG Addicted
Blacklab said:
I hear ya.....only spot I like is against the pens here.......did you go to saturday night's game?

also,we gotta at least train and eat next time you're in....you make me feel like a shitty h:+signs8-1 :cocktail :+cool-1+ ost

Yeah I fired you an email since we left yesterday morning. Watched the game at home wishing I was there.

We will be going for the playoffs so we will do dinner for sure.

Do you own a gym in Montreal?

yes.....if you train,then bring your gear.....have some interesting guys here......some olympians and so forth.....you will enjoy it.Very different way of training......

I don't drink,or smoke,so dinner is on me

LOL.....I turn on the TV and it's 2-0 first 5 mins.....swear I had no idea..:+signs8-1

hope since I never mentioned the teams name,there is no jinx

peteep said:
Hope you're right Lab. Would rather see the hot goaltender stay in, but hope Aesbisher can step it up.

good post here.....

ml won,and team total won......but when you score 6 goals,expect to cover the puck line as well......

Huet is the man.only shot is with him backstop