general - please ban parkcityrep

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
ID, people are just poking fun, kind of like you do trying to frustrate people with that dog and calling them "little guy"....

Don't take it so personal......

ya know what hache? you are right my friend. im just gonna put them on ignore. i just dont get why the mods here would want dirty posts to stand when many FAMILIES read these forums. but if they want filth at their forum, i guess that's what they want them to contain. nothing i can do about it. thank you for the support, hache man. you, jrock, dirty, and many others here are class acts.

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

dirty

EOG Master
ArchieBunker said:
Yeah, nothing like getting the family around the computer, popping some popcorn and reading a sports forum. :rolleyes: :+signs8-7

NOw that is some Funny Chit :+cool-1+

Make her happy already...

Put PCR to a vote like the others were and get it over with, he's not going anywhere.

The UNION has his back.

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
IDENTITY said:
glaken - as long as parkcityrep is not on post review, i will not be posting here at eog. please make the right call here, sir.
Take care.

you gotta be kidding me!!!!!???That's all it takes to hurt feelings around here???Some of you wouldn't make it 1 day at my workplace without running out crying because you were picked on....:+signs8-7

andrew748

Banned
still posting then IDENTITY?

this is proof of your lack of class and shows that you have no honour for your word. :(

it seems to be fine for you to insult and annoy, but when you get some back you act like a child,

so i suggest growing up or EOG is going to be a forum full of posters on ignore.

pax britannica.

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
andrew748 said:
still posting then IDENTITY?

this is proof of your lack of class and shows that you have no honour for your word. :(

it seems to be fine for you to insult and annoy, but when you get some back you act like a child,

so i suggest growing up or EOG is going to be a forum full of posters on ignore.

pax britannica.
i agree andrew.......i see ID burning people ALLL the time and he/she gets burnt once and that's it throws up the white flag......

degenerategambler

EOG Enthusiast
IDENTITY said:
why the mods here would want dirty posts to stand when many FAMILIES read these forums.

What families?? The Adams Family maybe......LOL, yea me the wife and the kids gather round the computer so we can all catch up on the gambling action of the day and to find out whats new in the forum world. My daughter is enthralled with scalping and middling But most of all the whole family tunes in to see what fuknut is making a jackass of themselves in the general forum. Will JJ come back? What scam will be pulled next? What book will go from A to Z with the drop of an ad? We can't wait to uncover the answers together as a family on the gambling forums.