THE TRUTH ABOUT MOFOME

I am only going to do this once and will not respond to anything but everyone here needs to know the truth about this guy..He is a welch.

so here is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Mofome did place 2nd in ncaa football contest with 20 people from another site. myself as well as a reputable capper there(kemiho) were going to pay mofome and all others paid spooky...I asked where to send my money and kemiho's and mofome asked me if I could bet it for him..I said yes..sure i figure worst case he wins more of his own money and best case lose and i dont have to send money to somewhere i dont know. I have someone that can vouch for the fact i placed the wagers...in first week mofome got up somewhere around $2k. I asked where to send..on phone he told me let it ride..it is true..i did not get some bets in for him....5 or 6 winners..maybe 2 losers...anyway...
then the bad steak hit...mofome got down $500. His GIRLFRIEND sent me a check for the money. yep should have been a sign when i got the check from the girlfriend......anyway...since he paid i trusted him..plus felt bad he had lost it all. well bad streak got worse and he got down over $4k...I cut him off, he told me week after week that he was sending check but one never came...then he disappeared...i finally catch up to him and he tells me he tried to commit suicide and all this and that and was starting new job and would send the money....of course this was bullshit....anyway...he left the site we were on and i lost the contact info i had for him and i said...hey water over the dam.....then he pops back up...i offer him half settlement..he says yes...ktb you great guy for offering me this all kind of compliments..of course money never comes....he disappears again....first time banned..2nd time dont know...pops back up....i offer it again...then he starts shooting his mouth off as you all know he can do...i get pissed...said some things i should not have said in a drunken rage.....eventually i do offer him to wipe the whole debt free if he will just be a man and admit his debt.. he was so much of a bitch he would not do that even..
this is just an fyi...NEVER TRUST MOFOME...HE IS A WELCH AND A SCUMBAG. MY 10 MONTH OLD SON IS MORE OF A MAN THAN HE WILL EVER BE...he is also know banned from that site for good
his unit bets are 5 and 10 bucks so dont believe the hype.
notice he copies the wagers but never the amount.

thats it....will not respond or say anything else about it
but you all deserve to know the kind of guy you are dealing with.
IM OUT

mofome

Banned
yeah, that makes a lto of sense. shannon, my ex girlfriend ans still good friend, doesnt have 500$ to her name. shes a wonderful person, but was and is working thru college.

interesting story.

did i not, before u said anything, mention why and whom the check was sent from? yes, of course i did, i am open and honest. Unlike u, i dont have to lie about life.

there was NEVER a loss that was not in for me. only winners, totally 1800$ and the biggest was an 800$ winner on the Michigan wolverines in hoops which i put in the night before the game, a day ahead of time.

not only do i have a winning record in every tracked sport, but baseball im well over 100 units a year and thats in les than half a season each year.

I was up 3500$, not 2K. I hadnt played one parlay, but then i laid it all on a 4 teamer for 3500 so that u could be free of the debt u claimed u could not send. at one point u said u wouldnt send that much in the mail, at one point u said u are palnning on life with a child and cant afford that loss, and at one point u claimed to me that ur wife was keeping close tabs on the money. so, obviously, u werent even putting these plays in, instead hoping that i would lose what u owed me. this guy also cliams to have millions of dollars burried in different locations. i dont even know what that means

ur lying here, and u lie everywhere. I was banned from FW b/c i ripped people and made fun of touts that lost, like urself. JB, a guy that i cant stand, banned me for making fun of his deleting of every post. so what...i would do it again. JB is a clown and thinks that being a mod makes him the god of the board. no one is there anymore, wonder why

I have taken care of a 900$ debt for a member of FW and a friend of mine, i dont lie, dont cheat, dont follow others plays, dont make up stories liek KTb, dont take bets and never put them in b/c they win and dont bet parlays...unless im trying to put UR mind at ease and let u not worry about the debts. i was happy with myself, turning 200$ into 5300 in 2 weeks was impressive for me and i was proud of that alone...not worried about ur debts. if i owed someone millions as i claim i owed u, and could free myself of that debt by cliaming i owed it on a board that is dead, i would assume that would be an ok option. but, ive never owed money and im not gonna lie to make u go away....

have a nice life...and thanks for never being trustworthy. and thanks fo telling me u want to kill my sick mother. classy, im glad i told u about her situation...u are a kind man

LAST REPLY...
AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET U FREE....

PM FROM ANOTHER SITE FROM MO TO ME..

wow sounds great. I will try my bst to get you money a soon as i can. 500 is this week without a problem. Thanks for being such a good guy to me. Makes me feel better about things. I also like doin plays with you since i like havin someone here tot alk with on a more personal level from time to time. When i get some more money i might just send it to you in the first place and then play. So i will send you the money i can afford to bet and if i win I win and if i lose you already have the moeny. I really enjoy your input and pullin for some of the same games with ya. And i love to hear how your fam is doin. You are a guy i respect a lot! as you well know by now. I promise not to make another wager on anything until i pay you first. Hopefully this summer so i can be back for bases. gl to you and your family! And with your new businesses...when you get a chance let me know what it is you are taking on. I'd love to hear about it bud.

:+signs8-7 :+signs1-1

mofome

Banned
the edit button is fun.

and yes, u were a good friend until u stiffed me out of my money. and yes, i stated that i sent u 1400. Again, when u tell the truth, ur stories and claims dont have as many holes as yours do. Im glad that u finally admitted to not putting me in for 1800 in wins. was nice of u.

for one, ive never put any of your PMs out there for people to see, b/c its a PM and i respect that. but u, clearly, are not a man of any moral fiber. emails and PMs, i will keep b/w u and i. Tho u lie and cheat me, you are still my brother in this world and i do not hate u. nor will i ever wish harm on your family, as u did with me.

bye KTB, how many last words do u need? Im very kind and will always send nice emails and PMs. many times u told me u are going to ride my plays and how hot i am and how much u repsect me. U have also apologized for not putting in my wins, which is why i hadnt made it public on other forums. but you go to far, and lie. you are a jealous guy and u cant stand losing to me in everything we have done. U call yourself a millionaire pro, but u lose to a guy who was 24 at that time and is just coming up in the game, year in and year out. ive been the best baseball capper on FW since i was 21/22 with spooky/leb and scbaileyboy. ive had the highest recorded/tracked units. i wno the football contest over u...i have never lost, so how could i owe other than my promise to you, after some beers, that my 3500 ktb bail out) parlay would win. is there any othre way to explain a 3500$ 4 teamer from a guy that never plays parlays and built up from 200 to 5200 in 2 weeks without one parlay? u know i did it to help u and make u feel better about owing me. U have thanked me over the phone even. You are an embarrassmen to your family right now. go dig up the millions u have burried and buy yourself some honesty

good day
hell, even when ur dog, maximus, passed away i put a note on my signature that he and u were in my prayers b/c i knew how much he meant to u. no one else did that, i did b/c i cared about ur heart and happiness nd wanted to let everyone know that, the fact that he meant sometihng to my friend, meant he meant a lot to me as well
bye

(again, i stated that i sent u 500 and then 900 more when i could. seeing as i did not collect that 5300 from u and promised u that the 3500 would hit and it did not for u...and u made me feel as if ur child wouldnt be able to go to college, i stopped and sent u some money when i got it. I was 23/24 at that time, thats not exactly what i said, and i cared about u a lot and was ALWAYS kind to u. I never put ur Pms about ur hard nights, losses, begging for plays, apologizing for not having the money, not putting my wins in, or anytihng else out there for people, b/c i repsect the privacy of a PM.)

the same cannot be said for you, but if u think u typing thise here bothers me, you are mistaken. I do wish the best for u, i did send u 1400 that i said i would for blowing that huge play u said I lost for u. When i win i used to pay back college loans (have paid back almost 13.5K in loans aleady from plays alone) and i use it for presents for my mother or my gf. Im sad i dont have one now, but a few things are looking up. :)

lying, cheating people, and calling people fucking idiots wont get u far. A shame that the 24 year old (now im 25) had to bail u out of 5300 in debts just out of the kindness of my heart. im not too drven by money, if i was, i likely would have flown to bama and confronted your silly self. but, u have to live knowing that u cheated me out of wins and that money, i, do not.

BigDaddy

EOG Master
posted by KTBCRUSHER

I am only going to do this once and will not respond to anything but everyone here needs to know the truth about this guy..He is a welch.

thats the only sentence i have to read to know this is a lie.

mofome

Banned
as someone who doesnt find humor in lying, i cant figure out whats worse about this guy.
1) he lies and fabricates the most ridiculous things
2) admits he didnt put in 1800 in wins
3) claims to have let someone he never met build a 7843546343$ debt
4) claims to have millions of dollars burried all over the world
5) posts PMs or personal emails in other forums
6) tells someone, whom trusted him with knowledge of his sick mother, that he wants to kill her
7) Touts himself
8) Admits i never played a parlay until i was up 3500 and then suddenly went all in a 4 teamer. As if someone who built up from 200 to an actual 5300, in 2 weeks, with straight plays, would suddenly want 3500 on a parlay.
9) tries to make me look dumb, but admits i went from 200 to "2k" in a week. (5300 in 2 weeks actually). but thats impressive none the less
10) calls someone else he doesnt know a "fucking idiot" in his 6th post here.
11) is a tout that only plays games -200 or higher favs
12) Doesnt find it useful posting where he used to be, but now follows me here
13) Says he is done with a thread, but then comes back
14) tells someone he needs money for his kids college funds, and then claims to be a millionaire
15) Says he gave a "welch" a way to get out of a 4K debt by merely posting that he lied, but that "welch" did not take the offer. Why would a "welch" not post "yeah i lied and now we're even and i dont owe 4k, and i think ur a homo and this and that...." someone of such low class, would surely take that option, i would imagine.
16) Thinks that everyone in the Middle east should be killed. everyone.

i will stop there

:+signs8-7

bigdaddy,
someone i know on here that i have known for years asked me to post that pm that he sent to me so i did...
my mistake to try and inform and i should not have responded....trying to stay away but the more lies he tells and the more people he fools...such as yourself it seems made me agree.

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
BigDaddy said:
posted by KTBCRUSHER

thats the only sentence i have to read to know this is a lie.
tell ya what big daddy we were on the same brain wave there:+waving-5

Caliente

Banned
Is it just me or does it seem apparent that mofome and kbjc or whatever he calls himself are both like crystal junkies? rapid detox is a great invention!!

Kind of funny... posts too damn long though... could use more name-calling and insults....

The "who's a bigger fraud" routine grows old real fast.