Anyone have the ROYALS +250 or more today???

Just posted my ticket in the baseball forum...I should be bashed for popping in here so late...but I wanted to share. Winning those type of plays always makes my day. Took a shot simply on the value of the line...did not expect to win this one.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Clip Joint said:
Took a shot simply on the value of the line...did not expect to win this one.
Thats why its so important to have a decent sized bankroll...if you're working with not that much (as I am right now) you cant afford to or are more hesitant to take value shots like these...with a decent sized B.R., its a different story..nice hit

Lawrence said:

It isn't over yet...and I probably jinxed myself...LOL

But was feeling very lucky to even still have the chance to win that one...had to talk myself into taking it. This is when the baseball fan/follower in me has to take a back seat to the gambling/value side.

I don't like the Yankees...but I would figure they could beat KC at home pretty easily 70% of the time. But if KC can win 30% of the time with that line, that is very profitable for KC backers.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Clip Joint said:
This is when the baseball fan/follower in me has to take a back seat to the gambling/value side.
i cant count how many times I've talked myself out of something like this with good value simply based on "Fan Thinking" like "No way KC can beat Yanks."...

*sorry for the early "nice hit"...

Lawrence said:
i cant count how many times I've talked myself out of something like this with good value simply based on "Fan Thinking" like "No way KC can beat Yanks."...

*sorry for the early "nice hit"...

This happened to me so many times when I first started gambling...I would never take value (probably didn't even realize what value was at the time). I use to think there were a lot of "sure things" that I shouldn't bet against even though I was smart enough not to eat the chalk.

As far as the "nice hit" comment...I brought the jinx about myself and deserve a loss for past posting a ticket...LOL But like I said, just wanted to share as that one is feeling really good right now to even have open.

coconutman said:
I said it before and i'll say it again .... you fade the Yankes against KC, Colorado and Tampa Bay.

Made an absolute killing on Tampa Bay last year against the Yankees. I don't remember their record but I believe they even won the season series against the Yanks and they were getting +200 or more every time out. I remember cashing a couple +300 or higher against the Big Unit.

nevell hall

EOG Veteran
dessens went two innings got all 6 batters out and they bring the bum sisco in and the yankees are gonna still win this one.

ZZZSpeedster

EOG Enthusiast
Clip Joint said:
It isn't over yet...and I probably jinxed myself...LOL

But was feeling very lucky to even still have the chance to win that one...had to talk myself into taking it. This is when the baseball fan/follower in me has to take a back seat to the gambling/value side.

I don't like the Yankees...but I would figure they could beat KC at home pretty easily 70% of the time. But if KC can win 30% of the time with that line, that is very profitable for KC backers.

I don't mean to be an ass here, but I just had to say something

I saw this post a little bit ago, I just shook my head

now I am shaking my head and smirking.....You have to know that is the jinx of all jinxes

I know it def. had value.........watch me jinx myself now for the top of the 9th :eek:

nevell hall

EOG Veteran
of all people cannot believe clipjoint made that post. No doubt yankees were gonna win when they brought sisco in. oh well get em tomorrow!

coconutman said:
He posted the ticket in another thread... which i think.. was the jinx thread.

LOL...

I 100% agree!

The funny/worst part is losing the run line play also...I was thinking worst case scenario I pull a small profit on the +1.5.

:cheers

Definitely got what I deserved for past posting a ticket.