Embarrassed to post this KC ticket late...but had to share

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=left width="54%" bgColor=#003366 height=35>Wager Description</TD><TD vAlign=center width="30%" bgColor=#003366 height=35> Wager Amounts</TD><TD vAlign=center align=right width="15%" bgColor=#003366 height=35> Result </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#000000 colspan="4"><TD></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffebcd><TD width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Apr 11 12:07pm[/FONT]</TD><TD align=left width="32%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Baseball - Pending[/FONT]</TD><TD width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]2500.00 to win 6750.00[/FONT]</TD><TD align=right width="15%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] [/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffebcd><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 1. Baseball - Kansas City Royals - moneyline (+270)
for the entire game held on Apr 11 at 12:05pm [pending]
[/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#000000 colspan="4"><TD></TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffebcd><TD width="22%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Apr 11 12:08pm[/FONT]</TD><TD align=left width="32%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Baseball - Pending[/FONT]</TD><TD width="30%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial]2500.00 to win 3875.00[/FONT]</TD><TD align=right width="15%">[FONT=Verdana, Arial] [/FONT]</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffebcd><TD width="100%" colSpan=4>[FONT=Verdana, Arial] 1. Baseball - Kansas City Royals - runline +1? (+155)
for the entire game held on Apr 11 at 12:05pm [pending]
J Mays -R must start and C Wang -R must start for action
[/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I don't like to past post but was not around this morning. If you look in my thread from yesterday KC was the only team I was considering. Took a shot for a combined 1 unit and it is looking great so far.

I will take a +250 line or higher almost every time regardless of the matchup in baseball. Too many things can happen and if you can hit 30%, you make a nice profit.

The other reason I am embarassed to post this is I even took a bad line. Much better than +270 was available when I made this play.

I am hoping they can hold on...there is still a lot of time left and the KC bullpen is horrid.

Feeling pretty lucky and shocked right now and wanted to share.

:cocktail

mofome

Banned
Looks good friend!!!

didnt know u were interested in anything other than the Giants!

nice play!!!!!!!!

:cheers :+thumbs-2

mofome said:
Looks good friend!!!

didnt know u were interested in anything other than the Giants!

nice play!!!!!!!!

:cheers :+thumbs-2

Pure value play here...didn't think they had a very good shot at winning. Like the odds a lot better now.

mofome

Banned
regardless of the reason, I LOVE to see it!!! :) That would be a great hit to start the day!!!

:cheers

mofome

Banned
no need to laugh, Clip is a good man and someone i think that would help anyone here, that, regardless of money, is something i respect.

there is time left and i cant say i would be terribly pissed if i lost, knowing this guy wins

mofome

Banned
MadCapper said:
The LOL wasnt made too laugh.

Its just that its been a very extreme day.

Sorry CLIP. Sincerely.

yeah, we all know u are a good guy and no disrespect was meant. Just that he is probably breaking his fist into a wall, so i would just have respect for my fellow cappers, as i know u do. ur one of the best guys here, MC

MadCapper said:
The LOL wasnt made too laugh.

Its just that its been a very extreme day.

Sorry CLIP. Sincerely.

No problem man...it is just another play.

I deserved a lot worse for past posting a ticket when they were winning. LOL

mofome

Banned
Clip Joint said:
No problem man...it is just another play.

I deserved a lot worse for past posting a ticket when they were winning. LOL

why worse, you're our friend.

I'll get tomorrow's up early...now that I am in for the series, I will play KC until they win or the series is over. They very well could get swept, but 1 win in the series guarantees a profit.

sabian06 said:
jinxed it clip thought ya had it man

This whole thing is hilarious to me...I was cracking up when I found out because of a few things:

1st...you NEVER past post a play because it is winning.

2nd...I posted that this wasn't over and I probably jinxed myself.

3rd...I was outside on the phone for the 8th and 9th innings so I learned that the play lost by reading a thread on here rather than checking the score.

LOL

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
Clip Joint said:
This whole thing is hilarious to me...I was cracking up when I found out because of a few things:

1st...you NEVER past post a play because it is winning.

2nd...I posted that this wasn't over and I probably jinxed myself.

3rd...I was outside on the phone for the 8th and 9th innings so I learned that the play lost by reading a thread on here rather than checking the score.

LOL

man that is terrible......next time before you come back into the house spin 3 times counter clockwise go to the fridge first pop open a beer.....down it as fast as possible........then go check the score........because if it is bad well then hell at least youve done got started on the drinking :):cheers

Yea...no biggie. It is just another play. Losing on big dogs never hurts too bad. It is the thrill of having a shot at the end that is exciting.

I am fortunate to be in a position where the money part doesn't hurt. I should not have posted the amounts as bet size is really irrelevant.

The funny thing is when I first started gambling a $50 wager that would have ended like that would have drove me nuts. After a few years of this stuff, I think most can relate that one game doesn't really affect you too much one way or another.

I get a lot more upset watching a Clippers game like last night with no money on it.

mofome

Banned
Clip Joint said:
Yea...no biggie. It is just another play. Losing on big dogs never hurts too bad. It is the thrill of having a shot at the end that is exciting.

I am fortunate to be in a position where the money part doesn't hurt. I should not have posted the amounts as bet size is really irrelevant.

The funny thing is when I first started gambling a $50 wager that would have ended like that would have drove me nuts. After a few years of this stuff, I think most can relate that one game doesn't really affect you too much one way or another.

I get a lot more upset watching a Clippers game like last night with no money on it.

lol, exactly why i wasnt stressed when the yanks went down 3, handi was trashin my plays and things were not looking good. I simply wished Clipman luck and, as always, there are more plays and a long season ahead. we're all going to lose big plays, people who dont do this for real, can get too caught up in one play. whether it be a 10 unit loss or a 1 unit loss, they all suck but they are never the end of the world. Dont bet what u cannot afford and always know that there are games to be capped the following day

gl to u clip

mofome said:
lol, exactly why i wasnt stressed when the yanks went down 3, handi was trashin my plays and things were not looking good. I simply wished Clipman luck and, as always, there are more plays and a long season ahead. we're all going to lose big plays, people who dont do this for real, can get too caught up in one play. whether it be a 10 unit loss or a 1 unit loss, they all suck but they are never the end of the world. Dont bet what u cannot afford and always know that there are games to be capped the following day

gl to u clip

Exactly...and for me, every play is for the same amount. I don't vary bet sizes so no game hurts more than another unless I am eating heavy chalk which is very rare.

The one today was a unit broken down into 2 plays for 1/2 unit each with the heavy dog ML and then a small dog line on the run line.

If you watch or stress too much on each play, life is hell. Trust me, I have been there. LOL

These days I try not to watch games I have money on (although it is rare that I can stay away from it for too long...lol).

mofome

Banned
yeah i have a problem with always wanting to wager on the games which are being televised, lol. I used to go nuts over every loss and never enjoy a win. Winning was always more of a relief, than anything else. Now, after years of doing this and being tracked and bashed and praised and all....i keep things pretty even. Most know that i dont get too rattled if im being bashed out plays, tracking, or anything else. Ive lost games, been called a million names, and had plays the "were losing" throw in my face. but, fortunately for me, this is what i do and i have seen it all, im not 22 anymore and i can relax and enjoy the games and pull for others if my play is gonna come up short. I would have, sincerely, been happy for u if the KC play hit, and i think u know that. being called a liar wa a bit much for me, but being a an honest person, i dont have much to hide and that will always be shown in the end. people had reason to question me before and im new here. all is well and if my play loses, a friend somewhere likely won. I will end up doing well for the season and im confident in that. we're here to support, talk, laugh and win some games together. EOG is a family and im glad to be a part. Hard to beat it.

gl with the giants, ive played them -2.5 for a unit, thinking of upping that a unit on the RL. Morris always has a solid whip and houston is a very light hitting team. Bonds touch one of today i think as well