Second half systems

Cannon

Banned
3-1 so far

3-1 so far

Give me
Phoenix + 2 1/2
Phoenix under 106 (May regret not taking the over put the Mavs will run out of gas like they did against G.S. Hope Phoenix does not score 70.

I can bite Phoenix under 70 as a team, but under 106 total for second have....................you way off. Lock and load, they comming out shooting.

Cannon

Banned
Well got a 4-2 for the 2nd halves.

Well got a 4-2 for the 2nd halves.

Yea I should have taken the over but I thought Dallas would quit and run out of gas. It could have been an 0-2 but I did not take Dallas the second half. Man was that ever a screw job if you had Dallas. 4-2 at $200 each works for me every night. I will keep posting mey second halves. Dog went 3-0 today the second halves. They have been steady money for 3 weeks.

Good job tonight.

I’ll be around to give you my opinion if I’m going to have one the game, and play your picks as well.

I use to play second halves a lot few years back, and use to follow big favorites that are down at the half to get the value out of the game, most of the time they come back.

I lost track of it thou, can’t remember when was the last time I actually concentrated on those plays, but if you play them I will be around, see how it goes for the next couple of games and the playoffs.

Good Luck.

Cannon

Banned
Traps

Traps

I have found that taking the points across the board in the second h
aves is the best way late in the season. Wednesday Clippers- 9 1/2 and Dallas -7 1/2 both big favorites in the second half lost. It seams most bet the favorite to dig out from a bad first half and you pay a price to bet the favorites. If you bet straight dogs you will make money for the week this time of year and perhaps be on the side of the book.
You can track the system I bet for second halves.

I bet the dogs for 2 units in each game unless it is pick em.
I am supposed to bet opposite of the total in the first half.
I should have bet Nicks over but I went against the system because I was stupid to think both teams would stink it up in the second.

Also I should have bet Phoenix over in the second but like an idiot I thought Dallas would be tired so I turned another winner into a loser.

The system was 6-0 but I turned a 6-0 into a 4-2 like a dumbass.

I bet second half unders for 3 units and second half overs for 2 units.

You can post the plays tomorrow if you want to help some of those who need it as I might not post tomorrow.

Thanks, this system will make you money for the week. I have been on it for a little over 3 weeks. It is very simple to do. Good luck.