Has anyone here every thought about calling it quits on the FORUMS?

Please, if we can have an HONEST discussion about this. Sometimes I feel like I have wasted sooooooooooo much time on here. I mean let's be honest. There are many scammers on these boards, many touts, many stiffs. Are these the people we should be spending so much time with? To me, I just don't get it. I would leave, but posting is kinda addictive. Does anyone else ever feel like they should hang up their posting handle and spend the time more productively?

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

UTOPIA

EOG Addicted
I know what you mean.

Selfishly, the only thing I care about is my own Handicapping. I only visit the Forums after my plays are in.:+eyes-13+

Caliente

Banned
Omnivorous Frog thought about it, but then remambered he didnt have a single friend in the real world and that if he was the same prick he is to people in the real world, he wouldnt last a day. Therefore Frog is back here being the same old prick!

Personally no, but I can see why people would. There are a lot of egos on a forum, and 10x it with competiting rival forums. Nothing more tiring than reading that.

Think about it all the time...then I realize I have no life and therefore nothing better to do. Awesome.

I think for most, if they ever quit posting, they'd at least still lurk...there is far too much good information for someone to just turn their back on, unless they planned on quitting betting all together.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Since I started posting I have not thought about stopping. Even if I was not involved in the capacity I am I would still be a gambler. As long as I am a gambler, I will utilize the information on the forums to learn. I like to think I am just beginning a journey not looking to cease it now. My passion to assist posters and sports books alike is as strong as it has ever been. Even if not gambling, there are so many useful forums out there on anything you want to pursue.

Mark's Moneymakers

EOG Dedicated
yes, i have too. but these forums are fun and great. i usually take a break once in a while 3-4 weeks a couple of times a year. this past year we had a death in the family and i did not hardly post at all for two months. i really missed it. it is easy to bet burnt out too, especially when you are picking losers. but when you are hot, you can't wait to post.

The Devil

EOG Master
Where else can you joke around with people you don't know.....Insult people you don't know....Share information with people you don't know....and all in your spare time......

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..it is true: i get addicted to posting on forums; this is my third; but my first where i actually met fellow posters in person;

it is difficult to quit; but once you stop; it's hard to go back..

gl

:cocktail

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
I believe many, or most of us have considered at one time or another, to maybe try and stop posting or hanging out at forums such as this one.

However, it all comes back to what we love, and what we all have in common.

There are several of us that don't have the privelege of being around others who share the same interests in our daily lives. Where I live, I have only had one other good friend that was ever as interested in sports & wagering as much as myself. At EOG we get to mingle with those that actually "understand" the way we think, which may be a little bit different than the average person......:cheers

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Royalbasher said:
Omnivorous Frog thought about it, but then remambered he didnt have a single friend in the real world and that if he was the same prick he is to people in the real world, he wouldnt last a day. Therefore Frog is back here being the same old prick!

Well let's hear from one of your friends David1.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post2523406 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>degenerategambler<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2523406", true); </SCRIPT>
RX Member

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2523406><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by degenerategambler
What are the odds this isn't hypothetical at all? Could dear old David have found another book to screw him over?

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Ok, seeing as how this was sent to the rubber room, I might as well type in what I think as opposed to what I thought was acceptable for the forum. Obviously, main forum is like romper room.

David, what the fuck is wrong with you? You must have a fucking target on you the size of a fucking billboard. How is it that someone with as much money put offshore that you have manages to find away to get fucked over as often as you do? Are you really that fucking stupid? Why do you want to parade your idiot ass all over the planet, saying look how fucking stupid I am? I get taken everywhere I put money and I'm too fucking stupid to learn from it. And to top it off I'm a lying sack of shit. I put 10s of thousands offshore and yet I never have fucking play to post?? Are you a trust fund kid? Where does someone as retarded as you even get the money that you have managed to lose offshore??
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Is The Shrink your friend? The General? Roberto? JC? Except for your own ghosts David1, I would say your freinds fail to support you on any forum, on the entire planet. What a lying sack of shit!

Best Wishes...OF :+signs8-7

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Man DG, edgy? I think it is about as accurate as you can get. Are you working on an autobiography for him? I wish I would have written it. But I won't use it any longer if you think that. I am sure I can come up with something edgier. Thanks for the post though, a classic.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

Zanoback

EOG Member
Forums are nice if you have different options (forums) to look at. If you just wait for a poster to post something new, it does get boring. I'm speaking about all forum in general, not only this site.

With that said, I like this site because it's easy going and has many additional information available.

Thanks for listening.

degenerategambler

EOG Enthusiast
OMNIVOROUS FROG said:
Man DG, edgy? I think it is about as accurate as you can get. Are you working on an autobiography for him? I wish I would have written it. But I won't use it any longer if you think that. I am sure I can come up with something edgier. Thanks for the post though, a classic.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

Actually OF, its probably my finest work, I guess I do my best work when I snap, post it wherever you like..:+waving-5

Caliente

Banned
Frog, you proved my point idiot! Shrink, general, and Roberto are not my friends and i never considered them my friends. Friends are people you hang out with Frog. You consider the forum posters and moderators your friends and thats exactly what I said. Because you are such a prick, you wouldnt last a day in the real world ,so after you got caught past popsting and exposed for your BCN scam, you took a break and now you are back being a dick to people you dont even know, but thats right, your only friends are here in the forums. What a sad and pathetic existence you live. You are too big of a dick in the real world so you come to the forums for friends. Hilarious!!!!

I wont post as much in the spring and summer time come on folks get outside get some sun, walk, bike, play tennis, golf, camp fish there is life besides sitting behind your computer.

Ill be back in full gear come football season.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Royalbasher said:
Frog, you proved my point idiot! Shrink, general, and Roberto are not my friends and i never considered them my friends. Friends are people you hang out with Frog. You consider the forum posters and moderators your friends and thats exactly what I said. Because you are such a prick, you wouldnt last a day in the real world ,so after you got caught past popsting and exposed for your BCN scam, you took a break and now you are back being a dick to people you dont even know, but thats right, your only friends are here in the forums. What a sad and pathetic existence you live. You are too big of a dick in the real world so you come to the forums for friends. Hilarious!!!!

David, I have finally grown weary of your posts. They have ground me down with redundant idiocy. You win, I will ignore you and all of your ghosts. It is a top FROG priority. David1 must go. No, that was the RX, how did that work out anyway? Quality of that site went up tenfold with that banishment. Bottom line David, I am of the opinion you are a poster dreg. A person who posts are of such low quality they should be ignored, and I will have an enhanced experience. Do you have a preoccupation with male genetilia? Parting shot...

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

jimmy hoffa - i see you are online, sir. please stop evading the question. do you have a problem with me, yes or no.

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

ID- Hoffa and Frog have a little thing going between them if you know what I mean.

I've thought about leaving the forums but it is free entertainment.

raiders72001 said:
ID- Hoffa and Frog have a little thing going between them if you know what I mean.
Yawnnn...

I'm a little behind schedule and late for my nap Raiders. Get back to me and we'll set up a play date for another time.

ZZZzzzz.....

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
Thought about it. To me the biggest turn-off of any forum is seperating the Truth from Fiction. We all have opinions on most everything, but facts vs fiction is hard to seperate at times.

Caliente

Banned
Wow, Frog posted here above at 12:30 that he was putting me on ignore. He was done with me. Yet if you go to the "Are the forums a jinx" thread, he is still going at me. And he expects people to follow his picks and respect him? Ha Ha!!! 6 hours later he is still wasting his time with me. Wheres your credibility? How can anyone trust you when you blatantly lie like that? First you promise that you werent here to insult posters like me and ID. That was a lie! And now your latest lie. Sorry about the Sixers buddy. Tough break. That must be pretty embarrassing for you hu? Just admit it. I mean that was your lock of the day Frog. Here you have the stupidest guy on the forum liking the opposite team and he is right on. Ouch!! Thats got to hurt. How can anybody take you seriously now? I mean, you were all over the Magic. You typed up reason after reason why the Magic would cover. Here comes dummy David liking the Sixers with some real good reasoning and he beats you. Man. Hey, look on the bright side, you could always move to another country and start past posting again. Now we all know why you had the need to past post. Your picks suck!!!!!Fade Frog!!

The General said:
There is no shame in being and posting forum junkie.

But dont let it control your life like these feuds on here in most cases these people have never met each other and all the time and energy they waste in attacking each other.

Life is short enjoy it.

Dickyw

EOG Senior Member
Not sure but I think we may have reached an alltime forum low with this thread. What a dumbass I am for opening this thread knowing that it would be silly. It seems ID has a little crush on poster Jimmy Hoffashe/he actually asked a poster "Do you like me?yes or no" Happy Easter guys, oh and ID