NEW CAPPING SUPERHERO!!!

mofome

Banned
CHALKMAN has graced our boards!!! some of you know him as KTB_KRUSHER

everyone welcome the new capping superhero to our boards!!!

:+excited-

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
alright now mo chill out..... ok to throw a few logs on the fire every once in awhile but lets refrain from dropping the whole gas station on it

mofome

Banned
sabian06 said:
alright now mo chill out..... ok to throw a few logs on the fire every once in awhile but lets refrain from dropping the whole gas station on it

The man screws me outta 5300 and then has the nerve to talk shit to me, come on now, just some fun, its in the dump

:)

but, if u dont like it, i will refrain. ur a bud and i respect ur thoughts

but, i like chalkman :(

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
mofome said:
The man screws me outta 5300 and then has the nerve to talk shit to me, come on now, just some fun, its in the dump

:)

but, if u dont like it, i will refrain. ur a bud and i respect ur thoughts

but, i like chalkman :(
well if we throw the gas station on it our fire is screwed........we keep throwing logs it will just keep firing for a lonnnnnng time..............you will see ;)

Cool Hand

EOG Member
Having read that thread, it is very interesting to note how your language and sentence style changes in that supposed PM from you...additionally, i can see someone (you) winning a bet between two anonymous but competitive internet posters. and i can see if one were to win, to gamble those winnings further, especially when the loser appears to be reluctant to part with the funds already won. KTB disputed none of this. But i don't believe the person who lost (KTB) would be willing to extend CREDIT to someone after the fact if in fact they began losing. Especially if money were tight and he had a child on the way.I don't see how anyone could believe KTB's story as it really makes no sense at all.

mofome

Banned
eh well, i never was losing till i went on a 3500$ parlay for him....i played no parlays and won 5300, 1800 of which was not put in for some reason, and then he said he couldnt pay, so i was like ....well fuck this sucks...but he felt bad...which is nice and all....so i just said put me in on this...3500$ parlay from someone whom never plays parlays. screwed me outta 1800 in wins and then couldnt pay what he claimed to have put in, so i bailed him out. u, if u read a lot from me and i stay here, will come to realize, i could give a shit about the money....what drives me is winning for my friends and the competition. i could be homeless and be happy with the family and friends that i have....25 million couldnt change that, so i just say...well fuck it man...parlay it. funny thing is...i was close as hell to hitting lol

u can look at this guy on here and see what hes about. but trully, i dont like things going to this personal of a level, i would rather deal with things b/w two people. I care for the guy and made a post for he, and his soon to be, nephews just 2 days ago...i care about everyone. i can talk a lot of shit on things and am opinionated, but none of that changes what matters the most.

but...to each their own....im happy 100% of the time and just want to help. people think im a terrible person for claiming to be the best, well, no one has ever proven otherwise and so what if i am or am not.....not like i wouldnt be there for anyone if they needed a friend in a real life situation. but u get some people behind a computer and things go off....

ummm...money never was tight..yes child was on way but so what...
i never claimed half the shit he says..millions buried around the world????
its ok if you dont believe what was said cool hand...no biggie...
of course his sentence style changed...he was sooooooo happy that i was trying to help him and being nice about it as you can read...
mo is 2 people..the one online and the one in reality...we used to talk multiple times per day on the phone when he was gambling and even before because we are both vols fans...that first led to what kindof became a friendship....
anyway, what happened happened..i am telling the truth...he lost the money..there was never a $3500 parlay....but whatever..
i am tired of it..i tried to be a good guy..give the guy a break and he fked me...lesson learned....and i kept letting him bet because he had had his girlfriend send me some money he owed one time so i thought ok and thought he would did out of the hole.....
long story huh....didnt want to get back into it but he has been spouting off for a week without me responding so here was my response...
when all this came out at freewinners i actually had people to back my story..he didnt..so he came here..plus he got the boot...

mofome

Banned
Fiction can be sooo fun. I explained, in detail, what happened. i even, in a prior post, made mention of the fact that i used to view u as a friend. nothing i have stated is not fact. then again, i cant go running around playing, plays of the decated for 371 units at -210 following each day i get killed. lets see, a real capper or a .....?

tell these people, in all honesty, u didnt tell me u had TONS of money BURRIED in different places. U cant, honeslty (not that honesty seems to be a concern of yours) tell people that.

U have admitted to not getting in 1800 in wins and u cant tell anyone that i did not, charritably, sacrifice all my winnings back to u with a 3500K parlay. Did i NOT lose on a 4 teamer on a hail marry in dallas? 3 hit and then that one missed, as i was Kinda hoping it would, for U, but still wanted to win since i hate losing at anything. If u can tell people here that i NEVER made ONE parlay and then "lost" ALL that i won with a single multi thousand dollar FOUR teamer, then u should be ashamde of youself, as im certain u are.

I DO have money in places....did not say millions.:+signs8-7

im not going to continue this because it is giving your meaningless life some meaning so that you have something to do with yourself each day..
i have proven facts that you lost and brought over the pm where it proves more that you lost...you were humble with me in private and in public you try to deny...over there you NEVER mentioned a $3500 parlay or any of these things..you never claimed i owed you money...but over here new crowd..new story..i get it..mine has never changed..never will...cause mine is not a story..its the truth.....hey its cool..i trusted you i got screwed.....
i will never see the money...i know that now..your a welch and that's cool.
its over..
no more.
good bye mo

mofome

Banned
you say its over all the time. on freewinners i never discussed the details b/c i have respect for PMs and all u were telling me about your family. Hell, when ur dog died i was heartbroken b/c u were soooooo down about it and could the guy ur best friend u ever had. Dogs are great and i LOVE mine, so i was a friend to u. Simply put, i dont post personal busniess out there as u did and i wouldnt tell someone i wanted to kill his ill mother. ur Stories have holes and i am just telling it like it is. I went up 5300, u didnt put in many wins, then u couldnt pay, then im putting in multi thousand dollar parlays to bail u out. simply put, u can not state that i did not put in that 4 teamer, my first parlay EVER thru u, with all of my winnings. u stated u couldnt send money in the mail, then ur wife was keeping tabs on the money, then ur having a child and so on...so i said ok ok ok....let it go. u said u felt terrible so i said ok i will let it ride on this 4 teamer and it lost on a hail marry. i was charritable to u...but look at u now

nice thanks i get

but then again, this was well over a year ago and i dont expect much from a guy that makes me feel abd for him and then cheats me outta 5300. u still enver explained all the wins that didnt get in and why all the losses were in.

all that said, i still psoted to u a couple day ago that i hope things are going well for u. i care about u, b/c ur a person, regardless of your actions, and i wish u well

we all know u dont actually wager what u claim on here and cannot be taken seriously. eh, doesnt matter to me, i want u to have friends here, just stop trying to pull down someone that whooped ur ass ine everytihng u ever did.

gl to u today. i heard there may be a 600 unit -250 POY coming out shortly, tho, that could have just been a rumor

let me know. oh yeah, so now u do have burried money. interesting. around here we have homes and wallets to keep our money in. banks even

Cool Hand

EOG Member
mofome i was agreeing with you, and then you give me a negative reputation (even after I boosted yours).

:smackdown why ya gotta smackmedown like that :( :( :(

mofome

Banned
Cool Hand said:
mofome i was agreeing with you, and then you give me a negative reputation (even after I boosted yours).

:smackdown why ya gotta smackmedown like that :( :( :(

LOL mine came up as negative, so i said poo on cool hand

:(

i just thought we were friends. and what are points? I can, and will, have something done about this!

Cool Hand

EOG Member
haha man, i don't know how it works, i just got here :)

... I log in today and see a red flag next to my name with some comment about "shameless behavior" :eek:

I think, was I really -that- drunk last night?? Had no idea what I had done to piss anyone off lol

mofome

Banned
Cool Hand said:
haha man, i don't know how it works, i just got here :)

... I log in today and see a red flag next to my name with some comment about "shameless behavior" :eek:

I think, was I really -that- drunk last night?? Had no idea what I had done to piss anyone off lol

LMAO, i never heard of that myself. I just got a message in my box from Cool Hand that says im poo, so i said ur poo poo as well

but, i can have my rating thing for u changed. i thought we were friends, so i was sad when u ripped me like that, thats all.

lol

Cool Hand

EOG Member
you got a message from me saying "you are poo" ???

rofl that wasn't me dude!! :doh2

i dont think ive ever called anyone "poo" especially after asking what they liked in the day games

mofome

Banned
Cool Hand said:
you got a message from me saying "you are poo" ???

rofl that wasn't me dude!! :doh2

i dont think ive ever called anyone "poo" especially after asking what they liked in the day games

LOL na, its just that i get some comments that are green and seem to be good, and then i have 2 that have a gray color and are bad, and then urs was the only other gray one for me, so i figured u left me a poo rating.

so i called mama and cried it out

dirty

EOG Master
negative REP is signified by RED......if it is Black/Grey or Green then it is by your Rep Power....

Just becuase it is not Green doesn't mean it is negative...

mofome

Banned
was unaware, i hope my review for coolman can be changed then. :(

i dont entirely understand it still, but i do moreso than i did 3 minutes ago

Cool Hand

EOG Member
thanks for the explanation dirty, if you could "clear" my record that would be great

also i'm certain i clicked on the "approve of this poster" (or at least that's what I was aiming for!) for mofo, so not sure why he would get a 'grey' card from me? i was definitely trying to give him positive feedback.

sorry for the confusion and thanks for keeping these forums running well. i've only been here a short time but like these boards a lot more than some of your competitors :+signs8-3

dirty

EOG Master
Grey is good...it just means you don't have enough posts to have a Green one...

and Glad you like EOG...We aim to please

mofome

Banned
There ya go coolman! i tried to give ya some good posts, but i am not allowed to post to the same person more than once i guess :(

mofome

Banned
BOS -140 2 UNITS
PHILLY -160 2 UNITS
STL -180 2 UNITS
NYY -280 1 UNIT

HES BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-280!!! H YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

mofome

Banned
the one and only, KTBKRUSHER

u certainly have recognized this if uve ever had the displeasure of reading one of his posts

these listed are chalkmans plays for the day