I am the Truest, Total 37-42-5 +19.87 (4-0 10 unit plays, one inside)

mofome

Banned
Last night was ok, few things kept it from being a huge night and i wasnt able to get out all my early values. But, that being said, many people rip the +300 plays and the units i lose, per tracker, on posting all the values i see for different players. I know some people will have an all dog parlay and some will want a +250 to add to a low risk parlay, so i tried to get those values included in my plays, but the rips for losing a value posted at such a high value were a bit boring. it seems that people are more excited about being able to post high YTD units, regardless of whom they help. I like to try to offer a little something for any kind of player and do so as early as posible. but, i will turn my attention towards just, semi-selfishly, posting plays that will look great on my little eog resume. Still, i wont sell anyone out with a line under -150 (or even -130) b/c those are the games everyone in the world likes. playing them, at the right time, has value, but we all know they should win and i feel like a sell out posting such crap. what can i say, i like a challenge. I will post no favs today. nothing with a value under -110.

CHC + 100 (5 units)
SD +100 (3 units)
Nationals U 8.5 +100 (6units)
Phillies -110 (5 units)
SF -110 (4 units)
OAK RL +125 (6 units)
BALTIMORE -110 (10 units)***
CWS [-1] +105 (6 units)
DET [-1] +100 (4.5 units)

Losing is not an option.

plays i am giving out for everyone to play are in dark gray or black, the others are some top values and plays i will be adding to my card. The dark grey and black plays will be tracked on a seperate tracker as well as being tracked with my total.

jasnlcas

EOG Member
how much is a "unit" what system do you use to find your "value" and as always GOOD LUCK! :D

to me a unit is 1% of my starting bankroll, or $20, and to follow you today it would cost me half of my starting bankroll. 1 bad day = near death 2 bad day = death.

i must be certain that you do not measure your bankroll that way. i am a newb so people explain (in as much detail/lenght as possible), your strategy and betting system.

mofome

Banned
jasnlcas said:
how much is a "unit" what system do you use to find your "value" and as always GOOD LUCK! :D

to me a unit is 1% of my starting bankroll, or $20, and to follow you today it would cost me half of my starting bankroll. 1 bad day = near death 2 bad day = death.

i must be certain that you do not measure your bankroll that way. i am a newb so people explain (in as much detail/lenght as possible), your strategy and betting system.

hello friend, thanks for your questions. everyones unit is different, im not sure if u are saying that my top 5 recommended plays would put u half out of ur bankroll, or if playing them all, could put u in that situation. I dont use any "system" to find my values, i just go by the values the linemakers give me. I dont make the lines, i find the values. I "could" lose everything today and be fine still, but, to be honest, the chances of this card, for what im giving out, not turning out a profit, is about the same as the chances of your house turning into a giant waffle. if u have questions about any game, my track record, players, money management, women, or anything else, let me know. Im here for u and my friends, so lets get things started off well. I will tell u this, u picked the right capper to follow.

Ask any and all questions and i will address each one as well as i can and with as much detail as u may require. People may talk shit b/c im confident, but those people dont realize that only a confident man would be willing to, and care a Lot about, putting other peoples money on the line. I care about the well being of the players and their results much more than i do for my own.

gl to u

good question.....just curious Mofo,what % of your BR is a 10 unit play.....

what I do is divide my units in half to give me my % of BR

therefore,if I have a 4 unit play,it comes out to bein g a 2 % br play......so anything over 4 units is a large play

what format are you using?

thanks in advance and good luck

mofome

Banned
roach23 said:
GL today buddy.

What's with all the black and white?

whats wrong, no shit talking today or sarcasm? haha dunno man, just bringing a different game now that people cry over units lost from +400s and all, i dont feel the need to get plays and values out asap nor do i feel like putting out values for parlays or other plays is needed here, so im just gonna type them up. I like the look. U dont?

roach23

Banned
mofome said:
whats wrong, no shit talking today or sarcasm? haha dunno man, just bringing a different game now that people cry over units lost from +400s and all, i dont feel the need to get plays and values out asap nor do i feel like putting out values for parlays or other plays is needed here, so im just gonna type them up. I like the look. U dont?

I was never talking shit on your plays...go back and look. I was being sarcasctic and busting balls a little though. But no, none today.

The look is kinda grim. But maybe it conveys that you'll all business.

mofome

Banned
Blacklab said:
good question.....just curious Mofo,what % of your BR is a 10 unit play.....

what I do is divide my units in half to give me my % of BR

therefore,if I have a 4 unit play,it comes out to bein g a 2 % br play......so anything over 4 units is a large play

what format are you using?

thanks in advance and good luck

I have had multiple 1 unit values posted each day, but todays card looks great to me. I will have 1 unit plays, but then i dont see why i would post them if most people that chose to follow will only take the larger plays. I mean posting my own plays is well and good, but i mostly do it so others can see my top values. Lab, i know ur a great capper and post ur values and units regardless and uve been making a killin this year. a 10 unit play, which i typically wont have more than once a week, will be a 5% br play for what i have online. So, ive found value today, putting about 44% in, on an individual account. I have 3 onlines i use and 2 locals. these are my plays and units for my total wagering. but u, lab, i know wager with more br than i, as i could see from earlier posts. 1K is a decent sized play for me, while i know u play much larger. when i hit age 26, im moving up in the world tho.

mofome

Banned
roach23 said:
I was never talking shit on your plays...go back and look. I was being sarcasctic and busting balls a little though. But no, none today.

The look is kinda grim. But maybe it conveys that you'll all business.

Roach, thats what i wasnt saying man, haha, u were getting sarcastic with me and bustin my balls. if people, friends, didnt bust with me a bit and make fun of me, this place would get old. My best friends at home and i rip on eachother all day, just luv. and yeah, im kinda business these next couple days, got to show out and put a few in their place. as we get to know eachother a bit better, i will expect u to rip on me more often, lol. im not a sensative capper, like some here, and i love the rips from friends and think of it as being all good with things.

so what u lookin at today?

roach23 said:
GL today buddy.

What's with all the black and white?

It sure looks like the weather outside my windows. About to rain, and will be like so all day long. Good, I can stay inside and watch some baseball and drink margarita all day. :cocktail

mofome

Banned
tbonestk said:
It sure looks like the weather outside my windows. About to rain, and will be like so all day long. Good, I can stay inside and watch some baseball and drink margarita all day. :cocktail

haha, that sounds like a plan bud....where u at? here in DC, its warm outside, but the clouds are coming in...

roach23

Banned
Not sure what i'm gonna take yet.

I like your Philly and SD plays. I'm probably also gonna be on them. I think i'll be going against you on your Chisox play.

Also thinking about Baltimore Under and SD under.

mofome

Banned
roach23 said:
Not sure what i'm gonna take yet.

I like your Philly and SD plays. I'm probably also gonna be on them. I think i'll be going against you on your Chisox play.

Also thinking about Baltimore Under and SD under.

Glad we agree on a couple. Im, certainly, not going to hit them all, so i hope the ones that we do not agree on, are ones u hit

:cheers

jasnlcas

EOG Member
mofome said:
[/color][/b]

hello friend, thanks for your questions. everyones unit is different, im not sure if u are saying that my top 5 recommended plays would put u half out of ur bankroll, or if playing them all, could put u in that situation. I dont use any "system" to find my values, i just go by the values the linemakers give me. I dont make the lines, i find the values. I "could" lose everything today and be fine still, but, to be honest, the chances of this card, for what im giving out, not turning out a profit, is about the same as the chances of your house turning into a giant waffle. if u have questions about any game, my track record, players, money management, women, or anything else, let me know. Im here for u and my friends, so lets get things started off well. I will tell u this, u picked the right capper to follow.

Ask any and all questions and i will address each one as well as i can and with as much detail as u may require. People may talk shit b/c im confident, but those people dont realize that only a confident man would be willing to, and care a Lot about, putting other peoples money on the line. I care about the well being of the players and their results much more than i do for my own.

gl to u

mofo,
thanks for the quick response but this didn't answer either of my questions :D

i'll ask again. specifically as possible how do you find your value?
from what i gathered from your later responses is you dont know wager in units. you just use the unit figuretively to show how strongly you feel about particular plays?

once again i am new, and the two people i was going to follow this year both told me they choose their plays mostly on instinct. this concerns me as our instincts change like the wind. this is why im looking for someone to ride, it is easy for me to view a post and punch in the plays. it is hard for me to stay focused on picking winners every day for 6 months.

once again good luck. and my house wont be turning into a waffle today :+excited-

mofome said:
I have had multiple 1 unit values posted each day, but todays card looks great to me. I will have 1 unit plays, but then i dont see why i would post them if most people that chose to follow will only take the larger plays. I mean posting my own plays is well and good, but i mostly do it so others can see my top values. Lab, i know ur a great capper and post ur values and units regardless and uve been making a killin this year. a 10 unit play, which i typically wont have more than once a week, will be a 5% br play for what i have online. So, ive found value today, putting about 44% in, on an individual account. I have 3 onlines i use and 2 locals. these are my plays and units for my total wagering. but u, lab, i know wager with more br than i, as i could see from earlier posts. 1K is a decent sized play for me, while i know u play much larger. when i hit age 26, im moving up in the world tho.

very good answer.....thanks for responding

5 % br play is very big.I will look at the play if you like it so much.I was leaning to playing angels today medium.I'll look closer at the play.

I usually will only denote a play over 3 % to "inside info" or injury info ahead of line move,but you obviously know what works for you.Again,nothing but luck the rest of the way.good luck

mofome

Banned
Blacklab said:
very good answer.....thanks for responding

5 % br play is very big.I will look at the play if you like it so much.I was leaning to playing angels today medium.I'll look closer at the play.

I usually will only denote a play over 3 % to "inside info" or injury info ahead of line move,but you obviously know what works for you.Again,nothing but luck the rest of the way.good luck

thanks a lot lab, means a lot coming from someone like urself. thus far my wagers of 10 units are 4-0, but i do realize there is no chance they will go unbeaten for the season. I have a few reasons why i like this play so much and i have actually played them for a bit, not a lot more, but a bit more than my own personal 10 units, but i couldnt think of being as silly as to post a wager larger than 10 units at -110. Not a fan of chalk and not a fan of giving out plays that are not realistic for readers and friends to play themselves. I see good value in this play and hope to hear your back from u regarding this one. if u end up bumping the angels from a medium size wager to something larger, i may consider laying a 1-3 units on the angels, to avoid the bigger loss. there is unlimitted money to be made, but certainly not to be lost. Not in my case anyway. thank u and lets have a great day.

mofome

Banned
jasnlcas said:
mofo,
thanks for the quick response but this didn't answer either of my questions :D

i'll ask again. specifically as possible how do you find your value?
from what i gathered from your later responses is you dont know wager in units. you just use the unit figuretively to show how strongly you feel about particular plays?

once again i am new, and the two people i was going to follow this year both told me they choose their plays mostly on instinct. this concerns me as our instincts change like the wind. this is why im looking for someone to ride, it is easy for me to view a post and punch in the plays. it is hard for me to stay focused on picking winners every day for 6 months.

once again good luck. and my house wont be turning into a waffle today :+excited-

I post the units i am actually wagering. I also make other plays. the units i post represent the value i see in them at a specific line. when i post the early lines, as i have done 95% of the days this year, i post lines anywhere from -130 to +410 that i think have value, at that price. I try to get values out for wagerers of all walks of life. some people, reegardless of my beliefs, will play parlays or want to add the value of a large dog to a play they are already on. I, as someone whom has done well with this, just try to give out values at all price ranges, each day. well, not at -200 or anything silly, but at values i think other readers can use. I do not think that there are any cappers reading my threads that dont understand that a -200 is likely to win and also know that the chalk could feed the hungry. cappers will play a -200 they see value in it and thats that. however, a reader, may not be able to afford a loss at 10 units on a -200 and i would never want to give someone that advice, i feel it would be irresponsible. i may play something like that myself, but i dont think anyone is here to post that they are up so many units if they have done so without trully being able to help those that visit looking for some true values. its extremely easy to show a 50 unit profit if u merely bump ur units on huge favs day by day until u hit, but my job, i feel, is to give the average player something worth while and sometihng he/she can do. While i talk a lot and make my jokes, i consider putting out my plays a responsibilty more than i do a reason to boast any profits. people following and winning with my plays is what gets me so excited, i could lose my ass off and be just as happy as i am if i go undefeated, personally, but what motivates me are the people here playing with us. knowing a friend, like urself, won something of significants, whether it be 20$ or 4K on the night and that it makes ur night better, well, thats what keeps me ticking. I can and will take the shit when i lose, as i should, but the joy i feel when i see some of my friend win, well, that makes anything worth it.

I dont play in instincts, i play based on values that the linemaker gives us. My instincts told me the Yanks would beat the hell out of the royals a couple days ago at -400. Im not going to give that out, lol. I know every player on every team, so i have some knowledge to pull from. Some, idiots, would take me saying that i know all the players in the league as being arrogant, i can assure its not arrogance. I just know them, nothing more. Actually, that fact likely means its time for me to get a girlfriend. lol, more an indictment on my own life than anything else, lol. but, u have to be careful what u say around cappers these days, they can be awfully sensative.

if i have not answered your questions, or if u have any other ones, please, let me know

gl to u and lets all not live in waffle houses today
lol

mofome

Banned
Colon was throwing 88 last time out
Colon has been rocked both times out this year
Colon isnt 100%
Ana is the 2nd lowest scoring team in the AL
Ana has no one capable of hitting a lefty with any power with vlad looking to pull everything
Bedard is one of the best young pitchers in the game
Mazzone has bedard getting ahead of hitters
Os top of the lineup is set with newhan in and matos out
Ana has a very hard time putting together any rallies

those are a few

Good luck man. Knock em dead today.

I had a question about your units also. Do you really risk 49.5 units in a day? Not bashing...just curious.

Just speaking from experience, I would not recommend ever playing over 5% of your bankroll on any one play.

How much is a unit as far as the % of your bankroll?

Hit them all today! :cheers

mofome

Banned
mofome said:

for clip.

unit comes out to be about .5%

Gl to u and i hope to see your plays out shortly!! thanks as always for the well wishes and advice. I know u have been doing this longer than i have, and all the learning and friendly advice i can get, i will take. Lots and Lots for me to learn, i know.

thanks again clip!

:cheers

mofome

Banned
Of couse, my percentage could be slightly off, but thats about what it is for me. we all know that my math skills are lacking. lol.

mofome

Banned
so trully, today, i have 5 plays. the others are in for me, but not the 5 im handing out for today. looks like my CHW play is a dud.

Last 7 Days
-------------------
4/8 3-3-1 -4.99
4/9 6-4 +15.55
4/10 2-4 -6.50
4/11 4-5-2 -0.97
4/12 4-9-1 -5.55
4/13 6-7 +11.40
4/14 2-4-1 -4.10
-------------------
Total 37-42-5 +19.87