Saturday Bases.....(44-40, +15.36 units, ytd..)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
adding the late games that i like...tread carefully, as we are 1-2 on the early games......

Atlanta (-119).....3 units (fav play)

Atlanta -1.5 (+186)....1 unit

Cubs/Pitts over 9 (-101).....2 units

Cubs (+108).......1 unit

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
nice thinking bills, but no such luck....some days just seem to be destined like this...it really sucks.....its like every good break you got on another day comes back to bite you on the same day....lol.....Texas has 3 hits today, and 4 runs, cuz each time they get a big hit, is after Harden has walked batters.....conversely, we get men on, and then dont get the hits....Give Texas credit, they are hitting when "they need to".....

And on 3 straight pitches no less. My over looks good, my Texas ml and rl bets now in more trouble though...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
-back......
df2k5 said:
how fast things can change.. back to back homers... its all tied up now

OMG...back-to-back-to-back

But still, it took us 3 home runs, to get back what they got with "1 hit"...

just not a good omen....but sure glad they jumped back in, thats for sure...we have life again:+cool-1+

hahaha that has got to be the most entertaning 2 minutes of baseball ive watched this season.. and we still have no outs

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
df2k5 said:
damit chavez was a foot short on another one

Yeah, actually when he hti it, i thought he had it...but should have known, its just looking like one of those days today..

MCP

no arguing your success bucs... but can you please explain the reasoning for taking a home team -1.5 ? please dont consider this piling on.. because ive always heard from the sharpest of sharp... you dont lay the runline on a home team

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
MCP said:
no arguing your success bucs... but can you please explain the reasoning for taking a home team -1.5 ? please dont consider this piling on.. because ive always heard from the sharpest of sharp... you dont lay the runline on a home team

Because thats where i saw the "value" MCP....i looked for a very strong outing from Harden, and felt if he did what i "thought" he would do, then they would win by 2 or more runs.....so i saw much better value in the (+) money, for the chance that they would win by 1 run.....if Harden was off, and got hit hard, then i figured they probably wouldnt win anyway....

Obviously i was wrong....

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Royalbasher said:
Werent you 1-3 in the early games? I noticed you said 1-2. Tigers, Cinci, & A's. OOOps!!!

Yes, RB, i was 1-3 in the early games......when i posted however, i was 1-2.....but thanks for keeping track of me, and every word i say.....i know you are a stickler for "honesty"......

billsfan142

EOG Enthusiast
Royalbasher said:
Werent you 1-3 in the early games? I noticed you said 1-2. Tigers, Cinci, & A's. OOOps!!!
Pay attention to the time of his posts....Your in such a hurry to pile on and bash that you dont even realize he posted only 30 min after a's game started......

kelp0027 said:

..whatever you do bucs: do not watch that wash game;

you'll start crying...

lol

gl

:+wink-2+

Hahaha I agree, but im exteremly happy we even have the lead

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..you're right 2-1 after 6 innings..

but 3 wash basestealers thrown out; and one man out at home plate; gave away 4 outs in 6 innings

lol

gl

:+signs8-7

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
kelp0027 said:

..whatever you do bucs: do not watch that wash game;

you'll start crying...

lol

gl

:+wink-2+

Yeah, i have it on cbssportline, and am watching the braves on mlb....

but it did read like a little league game, i was like wtf, when i saw what was going on....but like DK said, with all that happening, feel lucky to have the lead at all...

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Bucsfan67 said:
adding the late games that i like...tread carefully, as we are 1-2 on the early games......

Cubs (+108).......1 unit

i actually missed these but was reading the forum when they were posted just missed them, there is so much crap posted is these bucsfan daily threads that you can easily miss these, and I did scan it once thinking there might be some night action. (must have breezed by it). It my fault for missing them. Anyway

anyway as a mod BUCSFAN can you put ANY new pics into the first post of the thread, ( ie with the first set of plays, so ther is one page to look for picks during the day and 85 "other posts" made in the thread if you choose to read them great! if not great! That way your great plays are one place and one place only?)

hopeyou guys hit these of course but I was shocked to read about the late plays and then went back so see the post I missed missed missed.

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated
Bucsfan67 said:

Cubs (+108).......1 unit

JUST GOT BACK FROM DINNER MISSED THE LATE PLAYS

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
trytrytry said:
i actually missed these but was reading the forum when they were posted just missed them, there is so much crap posted is these bucsfan daily threads that you can easily miss these, ( crap from other posters giving pitch by pithc updates and making a hundred posts in a thread each day) and I did scan it once (must have breezed by it). It my fault for missing them. Anyway

anyway as a mod BUCSFAN ou can put ny new pics into the first post of the thread, ( ie with the first set of plays, so ther is one page to look for picks during the day and 85 "other posts" made in the thread if you choose to read them great! if not great! That way your great plays are one place and one place only?)

hopeyou guys hit these of course but I was shocked to read about the late plays and then went back so see the post I missed missed missed.

No, i wouldnt even dare TTT, cuz royalbasher, or someone else like that, would immediately come running, and say i edited something else in my post, changed a line, changed a game, changed a record, something....i mean its always something every day, that i do wrong (supposedly)..yet you NEVER see me going into these guy's thread pointing out there losses, their mistakes, anything else......but i am learning to consider the sources......as a rule, i dont usually add plays anyway, but today, there were a few early games i liked, and only a couple of late ones, so i figured i would wait and see how the early ones went, before i decided to play them for how much....also i thought one of the lines would move in our favor too, but it basically stayed the same....the way today went tho, might be a blessing that u missed them, unless you were fading, if so, then im sorry you missed them.......

CP, like i told TTT, might be a good thing if u missed them, the way today has gone so far..

billsfan142

EOG Enthusiast
bucs i think this homeplate ump is fading u on the bravos......all 3 of those strikes on smoltzy were outside by 6 inches.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Every guy who doesn't like laying 1.5 on the runline, why don't you just lay
-1 or play it as a pickem? You guys are acting like Bucky is controling your money. On the other hand say Bucky releases a play like Chicago and you want to take a shot, instead of playing them on the ML, play them on the RL and go for greater odds. There is no law that says you (the player) has to ever lay 1.5 runs.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
billsfan142 said:
bucs i think this homeplate ump is fading u on the bravos......all 3 of those strikes on smoltzy were outside by 6 inches.

Well that last one sure was......if they gave smoltz that pitch he would have a
no hitter tonight....then the guy was picked off of first, and they called him safe, even the SD announcers said he was out...but so far, it hasnt hurt, lets hope it doesnt....sure wouldnt hurt to get an insurance run or 2 here...

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Where is everyone playing these -1 lines at anyway...i have accts at alot of places, but have never really looked for them, as i like the value on the -1.5....but where is the best place to play the -1 lines?

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
kelp0027 said:

pinny; you gotta hit the "drop-down"

gl

:cocktail

well, now i can see why i never have bet them, cuz i play at pinny all the time, and i still dont see them...when i hit the drop down i see, mlb, mlb team totals, mlb second chance, mlb alt runlines, and mlb 1st 5 innings