Jimmy Hoffa Would Your Wife Know This ?

I'm sitting here at the kitchen table working and I was watching the Pirates - Cubs game, T is cooking for tomorrow and I said why don't we mute the game and listen to some tunes; so she goes over there and puts a CD in and the game goes off...I say OH NO ITS THE WORLD SERIES !!! She turns around and says oh sorry I didn't know it was the World Series :rolleyes: . And dude she was series ... I look at her with that "you have got to be kidding me look" and she says "dude I hate baseball" :doh1

G

Mrs. Hoffa

EOG Member
Ironically I go by "T" as well because of my first name. With all apologies to your "T", yes I would know if it were actually the World Series because of media exposure it receives.

Mrs. Hoffa said:
Ironically I go by "T" as well because of my first name. With all apologies to your "T", yes I would know if it were actually the World Series because of media exposure it receives.

Hey there, well clearly I'm not a baseball fall...I admit it :) I'm a hockey and baskeball gal myself. And I ask you, why is it that I am doing all the cooking LOL....

T

The Devil

EOG Master
With all due respect to the two 'T's...

You are doing the cooking (1) because you are better at it (2) because it is womans work...Now I should be in hot water......:+wink-2+

The Devil said:
With all due respect to the two 'T's...

You are doing the cooking (1) because you are better at it (2) because it is womans work...Now I should be in hot water......:+wink-2+

Dude you're right on with #1 -- ain't no doubt :+signs8-3
#2...hmmm does that mean the check is in the mail??? LOL

T.

Mrs. Hoffa

EOG Member
Glaken said:
Hey there, well clearly I'm not a baseball fall...I admit it :) I'm a hockey and baskeball gal myself. And I ask you, why is it that I am doing all the cooking LOL....

T
Honestly T, I only know what sports season it is based on what Jimmy is watching. And as far as why we do all the cooking, I suppose it would be because our mothers taught us well and Glaken cooks as good as Jimmy. If I didn't do all the cooking there would be a famine here.

dirty

EOG Master
Gaylacker and Hoffer I know ya'll are in touch with your Feminine sides Well.....but damn please quit Ghosting as your signifacant Other or acting like she is posting under your name :+signs8-7 :cocktail

dirty said:
Gaylacker and Hoffer I know ya'll are in touch with your Feminine sides Well.....but damn please quit Ghosting as your signifacant Other or acting like she is posting under your name :+signs8-7 :cocktail

T wants to register and is working on a name .... there goes my only place to hide Dirt bag :+cool-1+

Mrs. Hoffa

EOG Member
Hey Dirty
From what I hear, the less you say, the better. As far as Jimmy being my ghost writer, I will give you proof. Tonight I am cutting up a roast that is fresh out of the oven. Stuffed with garlic, which Jimmy knows nothing about except to say "what is this?"
Someday I will tell you just how little Jimmy does around here.
Please keep him busy for awhile, I still have potatoe to mash.

Mrs. Hoffa said:
Hey Dirty
From what I hear, the less you say, the better. As far as Jimmy being my ghost writer, I will give you proof. Tonight I am cutting up a roast that is fresh out of the oven. Stuffed with garlic, which Jimmy knows nothing about except to say "what is this?"
Someday I will tell you just how little Jimmy does around here.
Please keep him busy for awhile, I still have potatoe to mash.

What time is dinner...sounds delicious T! I've got brunch duty and G has dish duty but he doesn't know it yet LOL :cocktail the other "T"