Easter Plays, so lets go....+10 units 2 of the last 3

mofome

Banned
-10 unt plays move to 5-0 YTD
-The new section with only plays i am giving out for everyone (not including every value i see on the day) will be tracked as well. call them dark plays:
-Day 1: 3-0 (+15.20 units)
-Day 2: 2-4-1 (-4.10 units)
-Day 3: 3-2 (counting the phillies as a loss) Lost the lower valued plays at 5 units a piece X 2 and hit the 10 unit, and both 6 units plays which i hope JRock will track here for me.
-over all record for value graded, tracked and posted will be out tonight or tomorrow.

Today, will feature no lines laying anything over -130 as always, and have a all the value picks that i see for peolpe interested in them and where i see the early line looking as if it has some value. thats why i post a lot of lines, just giving an idea of where i see value. and then the plays i am giving out as my dark plays for everyone to take. Lets go....

ATL O 9.5 (1 unit)
Milwaukee O 8 (4 units)
Phillies -115 (4 units)
Indians -115 (4 units)
Angels -105 (7 units)
Boston -1.5 [+100] (4 units)
Oakland U 9 -110 (1 unit)
Milwaukee -102 (2 units)
Florida -2.5 [+250] (1 unit)
Phillies -2.5 [+210] (1 unit)
White Sox -2.5 [+220] (1 unit)

had a great day today, so lets continue on sunday. as always i wish everyone well and more than anything, have a geat easter. Extra hug for everyone in the family and take pictures.

gl guys

mofome

Banned
Boston is now a no play for me. After looking into it more, just not i play i am gonna hand out for tomorrow.
Phillies i may bump up. Kinda worry about the Myers curve in Col, if hes not getting that pitch down in the zone, could be a lot of runs in this one. I, however, think that the phills will put up plenty of runs to get the W.
Still looking at some games.

gl

roach23

Banned
GL on Easter buddy. I like the Phillies as well. Which might be a bad thing cause we both liked the Phillies tonight and they shit the bed.

mofome

Banned
roach23 said:
GL on Easter buddy. I like the Phillies as well. Which might be a bad thing cause we both liked the Phillies tonight and they shit the bed.

I disagree, the man can only hold us down for so long. Tomorrow, hes met his match.

does anyone else hear a dog barking? man, wtf

no, i mean an actual dog. shit, where is rerun

BigDaddy

EOG Master
You can get millwauke +111 at 5dimes

Just letting you know :cheers

keep those 10 unit plays coming:+thumbs-2

mofome

Banned
BigDaddy said:
You can get millwauke +111 at 5dimes

Just letting you know :cheers

keep those 10 unit plays coming:+thumbs-2

once again, im screwed by thegreek. They will pay for this, and pay dearly.

I wish i had a 10 unit play for tomorrow, that would be fun, but im poo and couldnt find one.

mofome

Banned
Angels -105 (7 units)

This is my top play of the day. John Lacky, the 6-6 Righty is now 27 going into this season. a 6-6 Sp developes a bit slower than a shorter guy, typicaly, b/c there is much mroe to their wind up and harnessing in their stuff. While Lackey never trully struggled a great deal with walks, he never was able to find the corners until he started putting things together at the end of the '04 season. Lacky has turned control and great natural stuff into making himself a power pitcher and one that has the ability to dominate with either his fastball that will hit 97 or his big curve which has decent bite to it. The orioles faced a tough righty today in Bartolo colon and they really didnt have a whole lot of great ABS, tho they were able to come up with the win. Lacky, at this point, is throwin better than Colon and should give the orioles top 2 hitters, Mora and Tejada, trouble with his sinking fastball. if he is able to stay on the ouside with Gibbons and pitch tejada inside with his FB, he should be able to keep the Os at or under 4 runs. The Angels also feature a dominant and well rested BP. Last year the Angels had the orioles number and facing going into monday down 3-0 in the series vs D cabrera, the Angels need a win here. shields didnt pitch today and Krod has been rested the entire series, which means the Angels wouldnt, likely, be scared to pitch either of them more than 1 inning if Lackey can get them into the 6th inning with the lead. Lackey is typically a slow starter, but his last outing vs the rangers proved to me that he is locked in.
The Orioles will be throwing out Kris benson tomorrow who comes into the game with a sub 2.00 era and a 2-0 record. With Mazzone, benson has really worked on his change up and he has been getting decent movement with that pitch. that being said, the difference in velocity b/c he heat and chage is not terribly significant. he leaves his breaking pitches up too often and his Curve just isnt an above average MLB pitch at this point. His numbers this year are, in part, a product of facing the Drays twice and doing so without Huff or Cantu in the lineup the last time out. the Orioles have no Long relief and benson is not an inning eater, only reaching 200 innings once in his career. benson will not strike many people out and if figgins is able to get on base, which he can do in a variey of ways, the angels should be able to use the hit and run when the count in is their favore. The orioles are desperate in the pen, they already sent down dubose, are fed up with brower and halama isnt the answer to any teams problem, well, not the team he is playing on anyway. So they would likely turn first to recent call up Chris Britton. Britton has a nice arm and could be a set up man at some point, but hes yet to play a season over A ball and his being on the team is just a sign of how things are in the Baltimore pen. Rleal also ahs anice arm, but he has a lot of trouble keeping the ball downa nd hes more of a thrower than a pitcher, so its not likely that the Os can stay out of the big inning if benson cant go 7+.
There are more reasons, but i have named 2 players here that no one on this forum has even heard of and im not sure who exactly likes/wants write ups, but i will give them if people are interested. I can write up any game, for anyone, whenver they may need. Actually, helps myself as well.
So tomorrow, with Lackey on the hill and the Well rested Ana Bpen behind him, i like the Angels to get a win in baltimore tomorrow afternoon

mofome

Banned
JRock7997 said:
Mofome....can you clarify the statement in the last thread towards me. I am easy to confuse.

hey bud....just over the last 3 days i have made a section where the plays i am actually giving out are in. today i made them, as stated, in the dark gray/black and 2 days ago in blue. I was getting people not wanting me to give out all my values and instead the plays only i wanted to give out. so, those are what im actually giving out and the most important part of what im gonna need tracked on here. the values i post, for people whom may want to ask who i like on a different game that im not on so much, are listed and can be tracked as well, but i got emails with people asking me to just set aside the games that i actually want for them to play, and i have made note of them now and will continue to do so, at the request of a few members

thanks so much, ur doing me a huge favore and its Very much apprciated

:cheers

handiman

EOG Member
Any chance you might be able to post the plays you're playing or giving out in 'blue' again as the dark black combined with the grey can be difficult to distinguish at times. (why did you change in the 1st place anyway?) :+signs8-3

mofome

Banned
Change from Blue? eh just wanted an all black and white post, not much thinking into it. Sure i will post them in blue, np bud

Last 7 Days
-------------------
4/9 6-4 +15.55
4/10 2-4 -6.50
4/11 4-5-2 -0.97
4/12 4-9-1 -5.55
4/13 6-7 +11.40 *** 3-0 +15.50
4/14 2-4-1 -4.10 *** 2-4-1 -4.10
4/15 3-6 -6.10 *** 3-2 +11.80
-------------------
Total 40-48-5 +13.77*** Best Bets 8-6-1 +23.20

mofome

Banned
ATL O 9.5 (1 unit)
Milwaukee O 8 (4 units)

Phillies -115 (4 units)
Indians -115 (4 units)
Angels -105 (7 units)
Boston -1.5 [+100] (4 units)
Oakland U 9 -110 (1 unit)
Milwaukee -102 (2 units)
Florida -2.5 [+250] (1 unit)
Phillies -2.5 [+210] (1 unit)
White Sox -2.5 [+220] (1 unit)

nikster

EOG Member
Thanks for the write-up on the angels play.
and thanks for all your posted plays.
So far on CLE -115 pinnacle.

Good luck
nikster:+cool-1+
glta

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

.i'm so blue....

..over you..!!!!

nice pix today..

i smell sex

gl

double cherry pie..!!!

hgl

:cool: :smokesmal

mofome

Banned
hroberts said:
GL MOFOME I am on the under in the LAA/BALTY GAME

hroberts, should have known i couldnt count on the brewers pen today. But sheets seemed like a decent value here. and then to come home and see that Maroth shuts out the Indians, well, thats something which will happen once ever 43 years, lol

GL to u, hope ur having a great east bud

mofome

Banned
nikster said:
Thanks for the write-up on the angels play.
and thanks for all your posted plays.
So far on CLE -115 pinnacle.

Good luck
nikster:+cool-1+
glta

thanks nikster, im sad abuot the Clev game, but ANA is lookin ok in the 9th. Maybe i should write them all up for good luck

lol

mofome

Banned
kelp0027 said:

.i'm so blue....

..over you..!!!!

nice pix today..

i smell sex

gl

double cherry pie..!!!

hgl

:cool: :smokesmal

LOL! I dont mean to make you blue, maybe its was my clev play that did it to u, that made me blue as well

:(

mofome

Banned
thanks freerain! and as always, i will have a play on the sunday night game. we're 1-0 and +3.00 units on that.

mofome

Banned
Philly leads 1-0. glad i laid off boston, would have pushed but seattle was the play.

hope the phills can close out and we can get a win tonight

freerain

EOG Member
I got home and will watch the game tonight and will be with you whatever you are on.

Happy easter's mofo. :+waving-5

mofome

Banned
Phillies game cashes for another winning day.

If we can find a 3-4 unit value tonight and cash, we could top 30 units over the last 4 days. Not sure if that value is there tonight though.

mofome

Banned
freerain said:
I got home and will watch the game tonight and will be with you whatever you are on.

Happy easter's mofo. :+waving-5

thanks freerain! happy easter to u as well!!

I will do my best to find us a win tonight to cap off our easter!

Cool Hand

EOG Member
congrats mofo, great to see the phillies hang on!

i was never worried :smoke

haha, ok, i was damn worried. but they came through!

mofome

Banned
Cool Hand said:
congrats mofo, great to see the phillies hang on!

i was never worried :smoke

haha, ok, i was damn worried. but they came through!

thanks and congrats to u as well! now lets find ourselves a winner or two in the ngiht game

mofome

Banned
yeah, still having truoble believing that the high scoring indians didnt manage a run today, but life goes on.

hope we find a winner tonight

mofome

Banned
Hennessy making his 28th career start tonight. Still looking at this one, getting a better feel for it.

mofome

Banned
stepped out for a while, sorry wasnt able to post the play for tonights game.

dig game for tomorrow

gl guys