Doc Mercer

you make some very valid arguments in your quest to demolish president bush and everything Republican, however do you not agree that the democratic party is just as bad? They just aren't in any position of power right now and aren't under the microscope in the way the Bush is.

IMO, it's time for a new party. The two party system and party politics has to go. As do the millions of dollars in campaign funding and lobbyists...

Just my .02.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Demolish?

Noooo ... I am tired of this administration as I cringed the day Bush was
APPOINTED to office by Daddy's cronies in Florida ... I have a buddy in
Austin that sued then Gov Bush and won a quick settlement out of
court as a lot of the issues surrounding Bushs life (coke busts, insider
trading, affairs, etc) are issues the "Great Man" would prefer to be
kept out of the public spotlight ... Hell, why did the SOB have his drivers
license ## changed back in 95???

Cheney is most corrupt politician in our lifetime ... he makes Nixon look
tame and this team has destroyed everything America used to stand for

The Dems have nothing but fems on their side of the fence outside of
Feinstein and the Repugs will offer in 08 the same ol crap from a party
that no longer stands for Morals

I agree with ... problem is I dont see that really coming into play any
time soon

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
I have voted Republican and Democrat ....

Bush's term in Office falls in life with the rest of his life so nothing is really suprising if you have followed his track record

08: Hilliary as the front runner??? OMG ...

McCain: too much of a weenie based on the last few months

Frist: yeah, why not Al Capone??

If the Dems are serious, take Clark as VP as he will shread anything the Repugs can throw out and get someone fresh that has guts like Feingold

Give me a serious candidate and not the usual bullshit commentaries

So doc....are you trying to tell me that you are intelligent enough that you realize the tremendous mistake it would be to have Hillary in office.............

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
What I am saying about Hilliary is the reason I did not cast a vote for Bush:

a DISASTER waiting to happen ...

There was NO DIFFERENCE between Kerry and Bush:

both are wacko Skull & Bones Members / Both are from Money / Both are Flip Floppers on every issue / One has the personality of a tree and the other cant complete a sentence without sounding like a complete airhead

I would like to see a fresh face and someone that is more concerned about America than their Party

pressitup

EOG Senior Member
The problem w/getting someone that is truly good at the job is that ,the best for it........don't want it.
Who wants to put up w/the scrutiny?
"Excuse me Sir, is it true you once popped a bra strap on a young lady while in the sixth grade? Or ripped a fart in church?"
You say you want someone that doesn't carry their party's agenda? All the media cares about is ratings and sweeps. They don't care about any fallout or ramifications.
Everyone has an agenda........
Louis Ferricahn(proud that I can't spell this name) said the GOvernment was slow to respond because they wanted blacks to die. And he saw them blow up the levees to kill more people........ridiculous.
If you were in charge of a group of people that were first responders, would you send them in an area that was not secure? Their lives are in your hands. You can't put them at risk.
I'm kind of all over the map here, because there's a thousand things I could say but time is limited.
The biggest problem is.....People have no idea what the job of any of the branches of government are. If they lose their job, or gas goes up a penny it's all the Presidents fault. People just want someone to blame, when 90% of the time it's theirs.

Press

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
The "Media" .... there is a good one:

If it is truly the "liberals" who are the immoral decadents of our society, as their pundits in the talking head media claim....Rush, O'Reily, Hannity, Coulter, FAUX News, etc...

Why is it then that the Red States have a much higher rate of crime, incest, divorce, and domestic violence, then the Blue States do?

Diane Feinstein and Ted Kennedy are two HUGE reasons I won't vote Democrat.

I have voted both ways as well, hell I voted for Clinton.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Bill Clinton made bad personal choices but America would love to have him instead of Bush right now

Agree with Hilliary and for every Feinstein and Kennedy I will match you with DeLay and Frist

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
It stinks from BOTH ENDS ...

problems for the Repugs is they are in charge so they have to expect the
fire and no other way around it cause ya cant blame Clinton as that game
has passed

In many ways I am glad Diebold did their "magic" to get Bush back in office
as he gets to try and clean up his own mess so enjoy the next few years
as things are rapidly dissolving and I think we are heading into some few
"challenging" times

I'll agree on this:

When a college football coach doesn't get the job done and wants to remain at the school, he starts firing position coaches.

Bush is replacing his position coaches and coordinators at a pretty rapid pace.

doc mercer said:
The "Media" .... there is a good one:

If it is truly the "liberals" who are the immoral decadents of our society, as their pundits in the talking head media claim....Rush, O'Reily, Hannity, Coulter, FAUX News, etc...

Why is it then that the Red States have a much higher rate of crime, incest, divorce, and domestic violence, then the Blue States do?

I haven't seen that but there are a few potential reasons that have more to do with demographics such as income level and things like that.

In my opinion, it is the LIBERAL Left who is ruining this country and I don't care what any media says.

For instance, how do you explain a dude raping a 12 year old repeatedly over a 4 year period getting 60 days in jail?

The right definately isn't having any of that nonsense.

Liberal pansies are responsible for politically correctness and it's outlandish rationale. Hell, it's politically incorrect now, to say something is politically correct because you could be insinuating that that the term is only being used to appease people or whatever.

Hell, in california books you now have to use SNOWPERSON rather than snowman.

WTF is that all about? Who gives a fuck. Maybe we've always CHOSEN to make a snow MAN. If we want to make a snow woman, we'll put two bulges on the chest.

SNOWPERSON...get the fuck out of here with that pansy bullshit.

Administrative Assistant: What was the first fucking thing that came to your mind?

SECRETARY.

It is what it is, changing the name doesn't change anything. It doesn't make your job any more important, or sound any more important. You still do the same shit.

If you campaign to haave your "label" changed, it just screams of personal insecurity.

No child left behind...yeah, that's a great idea. Let's drag down all the kids who want to learn because of the 2 or 3 kids that don't give a shit.

No failing grades? WTF? We better not hurt their feelings! It might actually prepare them for the REAL WORLD.

(rant over)

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
the LIBERAL Left who is ruining this country

Really?

Well with the RIGHT in charge of everything from the White House thru the Media that viewpt dont have a lot of meat on it

What is ruining this country starts on the homefront and to blame the 'LIBERAL" sounds like rhetoric we would hear from Rover or Coulter

The inner core values of this country has dissolved totally and like Rome, this country is burning from within ... we are a morally and financially bankrupt country with very poor leadership at the top and a media driven to drive home the propaganda that Rove wants America to hear

Americans are getting squeezed on many fronts and what is scary to me is the Dems dont have anyone with balls outside of Feingold that will stand up and tell Rove to shove his bullshit and start being accountable for policy actions that are crumbling this country

This country is in deeeppppp shit and Roves "vision" is wrong

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Short:

From a buddy of mine that fits in line with your discussion earlier about "Liberals" destroying this country:

Liberal'. It's time to take that bull by the horns, and slam it in their faces. Their kindergarten name-calling is no longer effective. Their record over the past six years will make the words Republican and Conservative dirty words for a long time to come.

Corruption of mammoth proportions, with more to come. Lists of the convicted, indicted and investigated Republicans should be in the pockets of all Dem candidates attached to the 'Conservative' and 'Republican' labels.

Katrina, Pentagon Spies, Outing of covert agents, Abramoff, Tom Delay, Duke Cunningham, Defense Contractor corruption, Scooter Libby, Safavian, Claude Allen, Adam Kidan, Scanlon, the Dept. of the Interior, Domestic Spying, four Republican Governors indicted and convicted, Coingate, lies that took us to war, and on and on ....

It's time for Liberals to take over the reigns from the corrupt hands of Conservatives or watch the water continue to rise and sink this ship ...

dirty

EOG Master
Re: Doc Mercer

That was when Doc was first here.....Not the end... doc had many good qualities when he first got here....

Hey YNOT Lets go meet so we can wish death on people together shall we :+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5

Call me

Toodles

ynot

EOG Dedicated
Re: Doc Mercer

That was when Doc was first here.....Not the end... doc had many good qualities when he first got here....

Hey YNOT Lets go meet so we can wish death on people together shall we :+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5:+waving-5

Call me

Toodles

I'll have a Limo waiting at the airport, please forward your travel arrangements.