What grade do you give Betonsports?

JC

EOG Veteran
D

They have an open stiff job that they have no intention of paying, but they are still open. That makes them an easy D.

I funded my account last week and currently playing there, if I'm going to have any problem getting my funds back you will hear about it, I will blast them all over the board, and in case I get paid, which I’m sure I will you will also hear about how fast that was.

JC don’t make me worry to early. Never ever had problems with books where I played, and I’m not looking forward to having problems with them.

I personally like them, they offer some props that other books don’t.

The_Man

EOG Senior Member
Shit book. Would never send funds to any book that has stiffed a player, past or not. Good luck at BetOnSports.

I can never justify that stiff job that too place many years ago when G was around...

It is wrong!

However, I have no problem recommending them to a Friend, Family Member, and I personally have been playing there for many years without one bad incident...

THE SHRINK

BigDaddy

EOG Master
i like the book a ton of betting options never 1 problem and have had an account at bet mill longer and always paid on time!

THE SHRINK said:
I can never justify that stiff job that too place many years ago when G was around...

It is wrong!

However, I have no problem recommending them to a Friend, Family Member, and I personally have been playing there for many years without one bad incident...

THE SHRINK

:+thumbs-1

aceduecetrey

EOG Addicted
I dont like the interface (do not have the option for round robin parlays)

and

I think 24-48 hours to process a netteller w/d is way too long!

But....

They did pay me

AK

JC said:
D

They have an open stiff job that they have no intention of paying, but they are still open. That makes them an easy D.

ya I agree also would want to give them the same rating I give to Id as a poster F-

stump

EOG Veteran
i just started playing there due to the baseball contest. last night 11:30 est i submitted a neteller withdrawal for $500, it is now 2:!5 est, money is out of my BOS account, but not in my neteller account.. i'm sure it will show up, but also made a withdrawal from betjamaica last night, was in my neteller acct in 15 minutes.
overall, i'd give BOS a C-, lousy software, average lines, slow payouts,
too many better books out there. i have a small amount in there, and if by chance i lose it, i'm gone. otherwise i'll play with their money.

aceduecetrey

EOG Addicted
stump said:
i just started playing there due to the baseball contest. last night 11:30 est i submitted a neteller withdrawal for $500, it is now 2:!5 est, money is out of my BOS account, but not in my neteller account.. i'm sure it will show up, but also made a withdrawal from betjamaica last night, was in my neteller acct in 15 minutes.
too many better books out there. i have a small amount in there, and if by chance i lose it, i'm gone. otherwise i'll play with their money.
I was at about 30 hours and emailed them to ask about it and then it was cleared about 45 minutes later.

BigDaddy

EOG Master
stump said:

It will show up in your neteller at around 6pm est time thats what payout departmenmt will tell you too You can request a payout 24/7. Just call (toll free) either the Payouts Department at 1-800-873-4870

and i see it didnt stop you from entering the bos contest today

stump

EOG Veteran
big daddy

i did enter the mlb contest, which should have no bearing on how fast a book pays. i never played at bos before, but due to the contest i had made the required deposit to be eligible for the contest. my point is that there is no reason it should take 12, 24, or 48 hrs to get a neteller withdrawal.
bos will definetly not be a book that i will deposit to again.

All your negative posts are making me a little worry right now.

I’ve never before had problems withdrawing my funds in any of the books where I currently play, and I also played at (betmill.com) millennium sports before, I understand they are sister books, well they also paid me with no problem, now if BoS gonna give me any shit………………………………

Ohh...yeah....and I never use the Neteller and Firepay and all this other shit, whatever is out there.

Some one please tell me how do they pay when it comes to FedEx check and WU cash.

BigDaddy

EOG Master
BTB dont worry about getting paid if stump would just find out before posting that he didnt get paid yet he would know it gets processed at 6pm if requested before 3 pm est i hope stump posts in an hour that he recieved his payout

Thank BigD I know you play there and you never complained ever about them, so I trust they will treat me good too.

Do you take your payout Western Union? if so how fast do they process them?

BigDaddy

EOG Master
only netller from BoS but i have played at Millenium for over 4 years and have always been paid via fed ex within 2 bus days i dont withdraw western union to expensive for me but im sure its same day if you request before noon est

Thanks, guess this will have be first hand experience for me.

I will be withdrawing Thursday or Friday, will post what I think about the process here.

stump

EOG Veteran
big daddy,

you seem to be missing the point.... i was not responding to the original thread to bash BOS. As i already stated, i only began playing when the baseball contest started. My rating was C- due to length of time it takes for a Neteller withdrawal, 15 minutes from Bet Jamaica vs 24/48 hrs at BOS. I don't understand why the money has been out of my BOS account now for 4 hrs, but not in my Neteller account, the other books I use don't have that problem (Pinnacle, BetJamaica, Wsex, Bowmans, VIP). I don't think a sports book should have to be defended by forum posters, it should not be difficult for a major solid book to pay out $500 in less than 24/48 hrs. one last item, if their policy is that a neteller payout will take more than 1 hr, then they are not a top notch book.

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Im not defending them just stating that their policy is what it is 6pm est if requested before 3pm est may not be the best policy but i dont see any reason not to play thier as long as your paid when they say their going to pay you

just let us know if you get paid it would be good information

:+signs8-1

stump

EOG Veteran
big daddy

BOS paid me today at 6:15. as i stated before, i gave them a C- due to the length of time it takes to get a Neteller payout, to me its way too long.
I wasn't worried about getting paid $500, I just think for them to be and stay competetive they need to make some changes. I hope they remain a good out for you, for me... its small wagers and that's it. best of luck

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Good to hear and i apologize i did misunderstand your post as i reread it you have every right to give your grading on the book

:+sports2-

dirty

EOG Master
BTB....YOur money is safe. I don't see a Problem with the Neteller policy as long as they do what they say they will do..Are there faster out there....Yes...But nothing wrong with what they are doing

I was more concerned with their Western Union payouts, I hope they are the same day payouts, it would suck if they take more then 6 hours cause I’m not going to send them money anymore, but I’m really starting to like that book.